Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Three Major Tribes In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Major Tribes In Nigeria (1223 Views)

Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria / Kwara Rehabilitates Three Major Water Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by overseasnbeyond: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
It is a shame on the Igbo people, after so many years they could not be organized like other tribes (HAUSAS/FULANIS and YORUBAS) rather creating division and unnecessary faction trying to gain identity that will further drive them far away from governance.
I am still waiting on the day Ijesha man will say am not Yoruba or a zungeru man will say am not Hausa.
Y'all Igbos need to rally round yourselves and build your Igbo identity and stop hating on one another. How do you want to be the best if you are not united , go back home and create job for your kinsmen and youth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2023
Saltinny:

Tinubu your president select and a whole yoruba leader is a well known drug barron, skull miner can i see a tongue buy? grin grin grin
I am just happy you included PRESIDENT in your comment grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by BossGerald: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
Drug dealer , i know you will never listen, your parents planted seeds of hatred in your mind.

Which one your parents planted in you?

Seeds of Bigotry?

1 Like

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by STEWpid(f): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2023
Chai..

Your statement is too harsh.

Don't allow Putin's war with Zelensky affects yuar brain.

Respect your country people and advice in a more acceptable and social manner.

Ndi Dot are doing greater things!

1 Like

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2023
Saltinny:

Don't forget to add the president SELECT
Skull miner do you have some parts available today? grin grin grin grin
I am happy president is always included in your comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by Saltinny: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2023
yarimo:
I am happy president is always included in your comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean President select by INEC?
Skull miner which parts are available now? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€

3 Likes

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2023
Saltinny:

You mean President select by INEC?
Skull miner which parts are available now? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€
as long as you are including president in your comment I am happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by overseasnbeyond: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Unfortunately, The IGBO is messing up and denting the country image everyday both within and outside with their drug deals.
Many of them Obidient in Jail in Malaysia thinking Obi will negotiate their release if he becomes the president but sorry for your loss, you got to serve your jail term boy.
Your drug baron billionaires should go to developed your Onitsha instead of building Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 2:01am On Jun 25, 2023
Your map is false. North is not 99% fulani hausa there are other tribes. The igbo label on the map is also wrong. Same with the yoruba ones. See the real igbo map below plus some other igbos in delta and rivers states

2 Likes

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by Zupay: 2:12am On Jun 25, 2023
overseasnbeyond:
It is a shame on the Igbo people, after so many years they could not be organized like other tribes (HAUSAS/FULANIS and YORUBAS) rather creating division and unnecessary faction trying to gain identity that will further drive them far away from governance.
I am still waiting on the day Ijesha man will say am not Yoruba or a zungeru man will say am not Hausa.
Y'all Igbos need to rally round yourselves and build your Igbo identity and stop hating on one another. How do you want to be the best if you are not united , go back home and create job for your kinsmen and youth.

β€œβ€¦Jesus said, β€œDaughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children."β€” LUKE 23:28-31

Intense obsession with the igbos is not part of your antipsychotic medications.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5 Likes

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by backtovillage: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2023
It's high time we change that igbk to Niger delta. They have more state than the Igbo
Three major tribes are
Hause
Niger Delta
Yoruba
Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You just catch am Red handed Lol grin grin
Wait for the other delusional coward who cowardly uses different monikers @Asswipemod, @Reflect7 to breed hate & jealousy

You're indeed on some cheap drugs Wailer Banton. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Speaking about breeding hate and jealousy, everybody knows that's the area of specialty for Obidients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Speaking about breeding hate and jealousy, everybody knows that's the area of specialty for Obidients.
Coward Asswipe don Land. grin grin

Delusional clown

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

Everything about this disillusionist, has to with drugs liie his mentor Amoda aka cityboy the drug Baron.

Tell me have you taken your cries to the Mods about me bullying & intimidating you ? grin grin

..or you go do drug things ,Coward of the highest order grin grin
Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Everything about this disillusionist, has to with drugs liie his mentor Amoda aka cityboy the drug Baron.

Tell me have you taken your cries to the Mods about me bullying & intimidating you ? grin grin

..or you go do drug things ,Coward of the highest order grin grin
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by DatNiggaDaz: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah keep dat teeth wide open., that is what a true coward does meeting a real nigga Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by overseasnbeyond: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
selling drug
STEWpid:
Chai..

Your statement is too harsh.

Don't allow Putin's war with Zelensky affects yuar brain.

Respect your country people and advice in a more acceptable and social manner.

Ndi Dot are doing greater things!
Re: Three Major Tribes In Nigeria by overseasnbeyond: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Your map is Igbo oriented,

ednut1:
Your map is false. North is not 99% fulani hausa there are other tribes. The igbo label on the map is also wrong. Same with the yoruba ones. See the real igbo map below plus some other igbos in delta and rivers states

(1) (Reply)

IMF’s Neoliberal Sadomasochistic Paradise Is Finally In Nigeria By Farooq / Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President / Nobody Is Talking About Tinubu's 1st Class Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.