Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) (612 Views)

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / Sodomy: Two Men Reportedly Rape 65-Year-Old Man To Coma In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Ukpaka: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2023
Man Beats Pregnant Spouse to Coma in Anambra (video)
https://247ureports.com/2023/06/man-beats-pregnant-spouse-to-coma-in-anambra-video/
-
A yet-to-be-identified pregnant lady has been beaten to coma in Anambra State by the man who allegedly impregnated her.

The incident happened over the weekend at Aguluezechukwu, Aguata Local Government Area of the State, where the victim was said to live with her supposed spouse and impregnator.

It was gathered that the pregnant lady hailed from Ozalla village in Isuofia, also in Aguata Local Government Area, but was chased out of the house by her family members for getting pregnant for a man outside wedlock. This, according to a source, therefore, forced her to relocate to Aguluezechukwu to stay with the man who impregnated her.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by laiperi: 1:36am On Jun 25, 2023
I am just trying to figure out the essence of this barbaric act that is too shameful to watch.

What is next?

Asian mercy killing of young women
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Freelancer1(f): 1:38am On Jun 25, 2023
Let them just give that man head shot,
No need for further explanation, kill the idiot art once
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Obyangel: 5:00am On Jun 25, 2023
Terrible
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by helinues: 5:28am On Jun 25, 2023
They should pass me his cell key, I want to check the maker
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Cassandraloius: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2023
They should beat him to coma and send him to jail. I hate nonsense people.

Kindly check my signature. Thank you ♥️
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Muh247: 6:00am On Jun 25, 2023
It must always be Anambra and Imo State
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Epistasis(m): 6:06am On Jun 25, 2023
I am not surprised a bit. Nothing good comes from those brothers of ours.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2023
Gory!
shocked
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Maybe the woman provoke him...

Fear Igbo women..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by Opanka44(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2023
That senseless Man needs to be jailed asap. How dare u lay ur filthy hands on a woman? He is a weakling
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by youngsahito(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2023
It can only be an ibo man cos they never value human life.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Spouse To Coma In Anambra (video) by MissLeslie(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2023
The idiot no suppose dey live with human being. Transfer him to zoo.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Timid, Will Be First To Attack Tinubu If He Fails – Fayose Declares / Peter Obi Will Loose In Court Against Tinubu / Chief Sola Ebiseni The Hope Of Ondo State People In 2024 Gov. Election .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.