Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge (435 Views)

Sex For Revenge (wrong Turn). Only For Adult's 18+ Film / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge by LittleBigDick(m): 2:41am On Jun 25, 2023
A year ago i sent my ex’s work colleague a censored picture of her after she left me after 8 months and caused her deep pain and trauma that interferes with her everyday life and anxiety. She never did anything wrong and is the nicest person I’ve ever met. She trusted me more than anyone and I stabbed her in the back due to an impulse decision of retaliation for the breakup. She hates me so much.
Re: Revenge by luminouz(m): 2:42am On Jun 25, 2023
LittleBigDick:
A month ago i sent my ex’s parents a censored picture of us after she left me after 5 years and caused her deep pain and trauma that interferes with her everyday life and anxiety. She never did anything wrong and is the nicest person I’ve ever met. She trusted me more than anyone and I stabbed her in the back due to an impulse decision of retaliation for the breakup. She hates me so much.

And undecided undecided

Better join the redpill, werey!! If there is anything I hate, it's a whiny little nigga

3 Likes

Re: Revenge by ipobarecriminals: 4:30am On Jun 25, 2023
sadbrainless thread

1 Like

Re: Revenge by flyinnizam(m): 5:42am On Jun 25, 2023
LittleBigDick:
A year ago i sent my ex’s work colleague a censored picture of her after she left me after 8 months and caused her deep pain and trauma that interferes with her everyday life and anxiety. She never did anything wrong and is the nicest person I’ve ever met. She trusted me more than anyone and I stabbed her in the back due to an impulse decision of retaliation for the breakup. She hates me so much.
fakeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Revenge by AfroKnight: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2023
If she knew her rights and options you would have been in police custody begging her for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Revenge by Houseofglam7(f): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
AfroKnight:
If she knew her rights and options you would have been in police custody begging her for forgiveness.

Absolutely!!!!!
Re: Revenge by LittleBigDick(m): 3:53am On Jun 26, 2023
AfroKnight:

You seem to have forgotten that there are people above the law

(1) (Reply)

As An Undergraduate How Do You Cope With……..: / Please Help! / Jobs And Work Permit Available In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.