Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Marriage Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Question (772 Views)

A Marriage Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Question by websters17: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2011
I am 35 years of age and I have never date Niger girl before, but I just met one. What is the question to ask a Nigerian lady before marriage?

I need list of questions to ask like family valus and others.
Re: Marriage Question by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
God at 35 you are still actting like you were born yesterday (no offence)

you should actually date and get to know each other without worrying about the venom that people will spill on this site. Almost sounds to me like you are ready to rush her to the alter instead of getting to know her. Then you will show up in 6 months complaining of how she is a she devil.

websters17:

I am 35 years of age and I have never date Niger girl before, but I just met one. What is the question to ask a Nigerian lady before marriage?

I need list of questions to ask like family valus and others.

Re: Marriage Question by websters17: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
True talk but we have been talking for 6months. I will like to raise a family and settle down. You know what, i have never date a Nigerian girl before but I am following my mind on this one. I don't want to be a baby Daddy with any akata.
Re: Marriage Question by omega25red(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2011
6 months is not long enough to get to know a person before you decide to marry em. You also dont have to be a "baby daddy" just make sure you use protection. So i take it you are based in the U.S? while you are here who is romancing this woman that you've only known for 6 months? when she gets mad does she cry? does she throw stuff? or does she call her brothers to fight?
what is her level of education? what is her idea of a marriage? the list can go on forever. These are the types of thing you can learn about a person by taking time to know em before you marry.
Re: Marriage Question by MrsChima1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
The fact that you mentioned "baby daddy" confirms you guys are sexually active and to prevent pregnancy try use double condoms or abstinence.
Re: Marriage Question by websters17: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
How long do you have to know someone before you marry them? I am based in the US. Nigerians always go back home and pickup a girl through arrange marriage or connection through friends or family. All they will tell you is that the girl is a good girl and she will treat you well and be a good wife, I will rather marry someone here and take my chances that to run to Nigeria, How many of you are marry on this site?
Re: Marriage Question by websters17: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
I also don't like condom so i like it raw.
Re: Marriage Question by mashnino(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
websters17:

How many of you are marry on this site?

see question.lolz
Re: Marriage Question by MrsChima1(f): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
websters17:

I also don't like condom so i like it raw.

Center of Disease Control just confirmed several viral outbreaks on the east coast. lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Question by iice(f): 4:59am On Oct 04, 2011
Dude, stick to people you know.
Re: Marriage Question by claremont(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
websters17:

True talk but we have been talking for 6months. I will like to raise a family and settle down. You know what, i have never date a Nigerian girl before but I am following my mind on this one. [size=13pt]I don't want to be a baby Daddy with any akata[/size].
Why not?!
Re: Marriage Question by itiswell1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
I don't think the poster need any advice from NL. Attacking every contribution. Abeg follow your mind.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Her Back2 / Naija Babes On Da House B/w These Two Men Wich One U Go Prefer As Ur Husband? / Can Ever Date A Girl,that Ur Best Friend Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.