Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today (26269 Views)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by emmabest2000(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Interesting15:
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DJBIGGY(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Immoral sex has always been there. It's social media that's exposing it the more. In the old days, everything was done on a low key and no social media handle was there to open nyash

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Monzze: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2023
It's impossible to be righteous. people don't repent, we just ask for forgiveness and go back sinning again (maybe a different one this time), and it keeps going on and on till your last breath.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by kkins25(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2023
The high rate of Man of Gods in Nigeria is more damaging to Christianity than Fornication. Pastorprenuers like RCCG, Living Faith, Deeper life, are all scammers!!

5 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Odumegwu444: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2023
This is the most Sexually active generation created by nature.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Sheriman(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2023
Sheybe you all enjoyed it so why the castigation now??
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by eagleonearth(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Just as looking seductively at a woman other than your spouse is a sin. Even when with your spouse, remember the reason for intercourse is for multiplication of descendants. You don't abuse your flesh because she's your spouse either in public or in private.
stop spreading falsehood and putting people in bondage whom Christ has set free. Sex is meant for spouses' enjoyment within the context of marriage as well as procreation. "Drink water from your own cistern. ...let your wife's breast satisfy you" Prov 15-19.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by jericco1(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2023
Well you guys should channel same energy into making the country a better place. .
I'm not in support of sexual immorality but I think the topic has been over saturated.

There are better things we should talk about.

Like how do we bridge the gap between the rich and the poor and how to make the world a better place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by hansomb: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Creator of the universe seems to have his priorities disordered and too concerned about what I do with my penees. he saw nothing wrong in slavery and even encouraged it but do something in private with a tool he gave you and an urge he put there and he becomes very angry even threatening to burn you forever.
You will NEVER be a landlord. Remember this.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by hansomb: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2023
jericco1:
Well you guys should channel same energy into making the country a better place. .
I'm not in support of sexual immorality but I think the topic has been over saturated.

There are better things we should talk about.

Like how do we bridge the gap between the rich and the poor and how to make the world a better place.
it can never be over emphasize
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Teeroyzimma: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Prostitution and immoral sex is at an all time high.

You see young girls from the ages of 15 upwards already doing hookup and some other nasty things.

Most of them are sent from the marine kingdom to destroy men.

I pity people that fvck different prostitutes and also the worst thing that can befall a man is having Doggystyle with a prostitute.
fvcking different prostitutes is better than fvcking the normal street babes you see, because those ones fvck without condom

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by LordGoldenswap: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Creator of the universe seems to have his priorities disordered and too concerned about what I do with my penees. he saw nothing wrong in slavery and even encouraged it but do something in private with a tool he gave you and an urge he put there and he becomes very angry even threatening to burn you forever.
people have also refused to use the brain the creator gave them to think if the theories about Religion is true.

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by ItisWell22(f): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Sheriman:
Sheybe you all enjoyed it so why the castigation now??

There’s a place of self-realization and quest for change. 😢

The fact one enjoyed it before finding light, does not mean they can’t castigate it. 😥
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DollarSigns(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Interesting15:
It is no longer a secret that premarital sex (or fornication) is something prominent in the circle of youths today. However, it's not only a sin, but there are also tons of terrible repercussions attached to the act. The Bible is straightforward about sexual immorality.

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside to the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body" 1 Corinthians 6: 18

Yes, I know you have healthy sexual urges. But you must know how to be in control of yourself, hence you find yourself in trouble and get disgraced (the devil utilizes sin to disgrace people). Trust me, living holy and chaste in a corrupt society like ours is still possible, and it's very beautiful.

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness... Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience" (Colossians 3:5,6)

Premarital sex comes with terrible spiritual repercussions too. When a person indulges in it, you give access to the devil to plunder your life ruthlessly.. And what the devil does is to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1Corinthians 6:19)

You don't own yourself actually. Hence, you must live your life pleasing God in holiness and in truth.

There are several sexual temptations out there today. In your school, at home, there are several agents of sexual temptations. Hence, you must always avoid people, places, things, and situations that can lure you into sexual immorality.

"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6: 20)

When it comes to living a life of true holiness, it gets easier as you give yourself wholly to the Lord Jesus, because He will send the Holy Spirit to you, Who will help you (the Holy Spirit is our Helper). So, if you are yet to give your life to JESUS, this is another good opportunity, as tomorrow might just be too late...

Simply tell Jesus, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life".

"Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie" Revelation 22:14, 15

You are blessed for honouring GOD with your body. You will be rewarded by God both here on earth and in eternity..

But if you die in sexual immorality (young people too can die anytime) or the rapture should take place now (the signs are more and more stronger), such a person will be condemned into the lake of fire (where there's no more room for repentance).

Please help yourself by aligning with GOD now that you are still young.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/06/the-high-rate-of-immoral-sex-amongst.html?m=1
😂😂😂 This OP no get handiwork
Na you no wan follow do sexual immorality
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by chickenfoot: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2023
Stevengold:
sad
And yet Sweeden is organizing a sex competition. Nobody is saying anything, Almost all adverts and video skits are tilting towards sex and immortality. Infact We should expect a higher version of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Sodom and Gomorrah have been overtaken since na
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by ogbe88(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Just as looking seductively at a woman other than your spouse is a sin. Even when with your spouse, remember the reason for intercourse is for multiplication of descendants. You don't abuse your flesh because she's your spouse either in public or in private.
You are not well.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by respect80(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2023
SerikiFulani:

You see young girls from the ages of 15 upwards already doing hookup and some other nasty things.

I pity people that fvck different prostitutes and also the worst thing that can befall a man is having Doggystyle with a prostitute.

So doggy style has its own special consequences?
Tell me more pls cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by alphaconde(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

multiplication is not the only or main reason for intercourse please
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by franvincoop: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2023
Bros abeg, why is the bolded the worst thing?Can you explain? What's special abt the doggstyle that makes it worst?
SerikiFulani:

2 Likes

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by SerikiFulani(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2023
franvincoop:
Bros abeg, why is the bolded the worst thing?Can you explain? What's special abt the doggstyle that makes it worst?

It causes setback especially if the woman in question is also fetish.

You can ask around.... Doggystyle is very bad especially with prostitutes that sleeps around with different types of human beings.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by wallarwallar(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2023
I swear it is only God divine intervention that can stop the menace l just pity dose who hv female children na double responsibility for them it is not easy.

J
apa link toh sure contact now and u will be glad u made dat call

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Bode2: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2023
OkCornel:
You can only be tempted when your fleshly desires captures your attention.

That’s how the human mind works.

You can’t think of sex or other addictions when you’re running away from a Lion.

Eve was tempted because the serpent got her attention.

David was tempted because Bathseba’s voluptuous figure got his attention.

Even Jesus was tempted the moment Satan got his attention.

Fill your mind and thoughts constantly with positive thoughts and how to use your talents to solve problems so you can be truly fulfilled.

Slowly read this to give you a clue on how the mind works:

James 1 v 13-14;
13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

14 but 👉each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.👈
God bless you for this. I'm highly blessed with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by OkCornel(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Bode2:
God bless you for this. I'm highly blessed with this.

You’re welcome. God bless you 🙏
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by motionarena: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
The OP is sex starved.
The only topics he talks about is sex sex sex
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
DJBIGGY:
Immoral sex has always been there. It's social media that's exposing it the more. In the old days, everything was done on a low key and no social media handle was there to open nyash
You dey Mind them .. People been fvcking under cassava tree since year 0 na Gen Z just Blossom Everything due to Internet & Social Media ...

Everything Rapture, Rapture as if Una dey there when God Created Earth & Una God dey when Earth Go Blow-Off !
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by FireUpNow(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
This generation is morally corrupt even the married ones fvck like dogs. Married women going haywire and married think with their preeqs.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by tfash96(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Religion has really eaten our senses..Some people banging themselves Should be the least of what we should be worried about in this country among other major things turning the country upside down.The poster sef..Are you a virgin? If you're married.Did You get married a virgin? Can the same be said to your partner?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Truthshotcrazy: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
cool
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by EdgarAllan007: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Stevengold:
sad
And yet Sweeden is organizing a sex competition. Nobody is saying anything, Almost all adverts and video skits are tilting towards sex and immortality. Infact We should expect a higher version of Sodom and Gomorrah.
The news about sweden hosting a sex competition was actually fake.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Meerahbel: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nigerians are even modest come abroad and see for yourself

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? / Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.