Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today (26283 Views)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Let the hypocrisy begins.

Gentlemen and not so gentle ladies, we can all agree that hypocrisy is human and chastity is rare.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by TheVictorious(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likoya:
Bunch of idiots....The only thing in your mouths is sex sex sex sex and more sex, as if that is the only sin in this world....You will not talk about the high rate of corruption among the government and their repercussions, or the high rate of false prophecy among some pastors and their repercussions or the high rate of ritual killings....It's always the high rate of sexual related stuff you guys are fixated on,as if Na the only sin wey dey this world.... Sometimes I wish I could see some of you one on one, body go tell Una... Useless fools

If this is your heart convicting you of the sin of immortality then repent when you still have the opportunity to. Christ will forgive you and set you free from this sin, bro. Stop hardening your heart or seeking to fight the vessel through which Gid is bringing your sins to your attention. May the lord help you, bro. Amen.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Rayjnr: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
And it is usually committed on Sunday
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by jimmynauty: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
False. Nothing is new. Social media has made you more aware of it than before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by TheVictorious(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Monzze:
It's impossible to be righteous. people don't repent, we just ask for forgiveness and go back sinning again (maybe a different one this time), and it keeps going on and on till your last breath.

Don't let your experience deceive you of the saving power of Christ bro. Run to Christ. He will save you to the uttermost
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
jericco1:
Well you guys should channel same energy into making the country a better place. .
I'm not in support of sexual immorality but I think the topic has been over saturated.

There are better things we should talk about.

Like how do we bridge the gap between the rich and the poor and how to make the world a better place.
The Pastors That are Scamming The Church in the Name of Prosperity are Worst that Adultery & Fornication...

If not for Sugar Daddy, Many Girls would have Perished to the Poverty Created By their Parents ....

Mental & Emotional Hacking is Much More a Menance to Our Society than Sexual Immoralities But The Holier Than Thou Wouldn't See That than People Fvcking Each Other .....

Many Ills befallen our Societies Not Just Sex !
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
FireUpNow:
This generation is morally corrupt even the married ones fvck like dogs. Married women going haywire and married think with their preeqs.
Wetin You wan make dem Do .... Marital Responsibilities is now much Harder than Before & the Financial resources to meet Marital Needs couldn't be Bore By the Man of the Family Alone Making The Woman to go extra miles .....

Once Economic is Hard what is Happening is a Normal Norms & Once there is Boom Every one will Reset to Normalcy!

Dem sha no go die of Depressions.... While The Rich Ones Married to Irresponsible Ones that have abandoned them for Eon times no go just dey like that....

As Mouth Dey Chop, The Private Part too must Chop ... That's the Realities of our present world, Simply Stay Off If You Can't Deal ... !
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by judedwriter(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Interesting15:
It is no longer a secret that premarital sex (or fornication) is something prominent in the circle of youths today. However, it's not only a sin, but there are also tons of terrible repercussions attached to the act. The Bible is straightforward about sexual immorality.

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside to the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body" 1 Corinthians 6: 18

Yes, I know you have healthy sexual urges. But you must know how to be in control of yourself, hence you find yourself in trouble and get disgraced (the devil utilizes sin to disgrace people). Trust me, living holy and chaste in a corrupt society like ours is still possible, and it's very beautiful.

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness... Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience" (Colossians 3:5,6)

Premarital sex comes with terrible spiritual repercussions too. When a person indulges in it, you give access to the devil to plunder your life ruthlessly.. And what the devil does is to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1Corinthians 6:19)

You don't own yourself actually. Hence, you must live your life pleasing God in holiness and in truth.

There are several sexual temptations out there today. In your school, at home, there are several agents of sexual temptations. Hence, you must always avoid people, places, things, and situations that can lure you into sexual immorality.

"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6: 20)

When it comes to living a life of true holiness, it gets easier as you give yourself wholly to the Lord Jesus, because He will send the Holy Spirit to you, Who will help you (the Holy Spirit is our Helper). So, if you are yet to give your life to JESUS, this is another good opportunity, as tomorrow might just be too late...

Simply tell Jesus, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life".

"Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie" Revelation 22:14, 15

You are blessed for honouring GOD with your body. You will be rewarded by God both here on earth and in eternity..

But if you die in sexual immorality (young people too can die anytime) or the rapture should take place now (the signs are more and more stronger), such a person will be condemned into the lake of fire (where there's no more room for repentance).

Please help yourself by aligning with GOD now that you are still young.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/06/the-high-rate-of-immoral-sex-amongst.html?m=1

The major reasons why many young people indulge in fornication are:

1. They are ignorant of the consequences.

2. They want to enjoy life to the full.

3. Peer pressure.

4. Spirits of lust.

5. Hardened hearts and consciences.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by kay29000(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
franvincoop:
Bros abeg, why is the bolded the worst thing?Can you explain? What's special abt the doggstyle that makes it worst?

I was laughing when I read that part grin Nothing way person no go read. I'm heard someone say missionary is the worst style you can do with a prostitute, cos your chests touch... But I have never heard about doggy being bad
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by BennyDGreat: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Monzze:
It's impossible to be righteous. people don't repent, we just ask for forgiveness and go back sinning again (maybe a different one this time), and it keeps going on and on till your last breath.

Na lie be this one
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
I SLEEP WITH ABOUT 50 WOMEN DAILY.
LOCATION =MY MIND
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by FireUpNow(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
DonroxyII:
Wetin You wan make dem Do .... Marital Responsibilities is now much Harder than Before & the Financial resources to meet Marital Needs couldn't be Bore By the Man of the Family Alone Making The Woman to go extra miles .....

Once Economic is Hard what is Happening is a Normal Norms & Once there is Boom Every one will Reset to Normalcy!

Dem sha no go die of Depressions.... While The Rich Ones Married to Irresponsible Ones that have abandoned them for Eon times no go just dey like that....

As Mouth Dey Chop, The Private Part too must Chop ... That's the Realities of our present world, Simply Stay Off If You Can't Deal ... !
Can you accept your partner cheating since things are hard.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by GUNITGuy: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
In this hyper sexualized generation .......Almost all brands are have a touch sex to promotes their contents including this platform....

Paul didn't live the church in the dark it encourages marriage he said inorder to avoid fornication let them marrry...But we know now marriage is now a transaction women waiting for the highest bidder men trying to get become the best 💰 bidder....
We are in for serious times in these generation...
Never at a time in history of mankind have we had these high rate of unmarried people it's never been this worse and the birth rate is gradually going down even in developing countries......
So the devil has enough people to tempt and use for his temptation. ...
May God help us overcome this end time
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
FireUpNow:

Can you accept your partner cheating since things are hard.
Dude Religion Teaches Us Perfection While The World is Imperfect, Almighty God has Done what Almighty God Should Do Meanwhile We Have to Adapt ....

There are alot of Psychological Factors Underpinning Cheating & Mostly It's not a Rule of Black & White like Most Religion Fanatics & Hell-Doom-Propagandist Would Paint Immoralities!

I wouldn't Accept My Patner to Cheat But Whereof She Cheats, that's not the end of the world nor the end of our relationship grin ...

I would Just redraw The Relationship to Include "Others" & Make a Decision Afterwards Which is Personal to Me Depending on the Circumstances!
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by uptownemmygee(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
These days, sex nah normal thing like handshake
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by FireUpNow(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
DonroxyII:
Dude Religion Teaches Us Perfection While The World is Imperfect, Almighty God has Done what Almighty God Should Do Meanwhile We Have to Adapt ....

There are alot of Psychological Factors Underpinning Cheating & Mostly It's not a Rule of Black & White like Most Religion Fanatics & Hell-Doom-Propagandist Would Paint Immoralities!

I wouldn't Accept My Patner to Cheat But Whereof She Cheats, that's not the end of the world nor the end of our relationship grin ...

I would Just redraw The Relationship to Include "Others" & Make a Decision Afterwards Which is Personal to Me Depending on the Circumstances!

Hold on to what you believe in but as for me it's nor normal but who ever wants to cheat let him or her do it but even our marriage laws permit divorce on the ground of cheating and adultery. Is the law wrong too?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likoya:
Bunch of idiots....The only thing in your mouths is sex sex sex sex and more sex, as if that is the only sin in this world....You will not talk about the high rate of corruption among the government and their repercussions, or the high rate of false prophecy among some pastors and their repercussions or the high rate of ritual killings....It's always the high rate of sexual related stuff you guys are fixated on,as if Na the only sin wey dey this world.... Sometimes I wish I could see some of you one on one, body go tell Una... Useless fools
Have you asked yourself why you so angry at something you say doesn’t concern you? People can talk about many things at once. I’m very sure you know these same people talk about these same things too as evil affects everyone. They know who they’re talking to, it’s Sunday and they’re Christians.

I’m extremely sure one or two elders in your family are Christians, have you ever called them fools to their faces? Why not start there?

Why can’t you just mind your business?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Heroicvic:
I don't think sexual immoral from the new generation is a new thing
I mean Solomon legit had 700 wives, 300 concubine... This has been happening since time immemorial

We should rather discuss our future as a Nation

Has it been any better in the olden days?
There are many topics regarding our future as a nation on the front page. Why open this?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by DonroxyII: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
FireUpNow:

Hold on to what you believe in but as for me it's nor normal but who ever wants to cheat let him or her do it but even our marriage laws permit divorce on the ground of cheating and adultery. Is the law wrong too?
Dude, Stop Being Childish ... Cheating, Prostitution, Adultery, Fornication, Marriage & Divorce has been existing Since Life Itself ....

Na Una Dey Emotionally Attached Importance to all The Social Phenomenon which has Always Been Part & Parcel of Human:

Simply Stick to What Your Emotions Can Bear & leave Others to their Deals ....

Nevertheless, The Fact That You Don't Fornicate/Adultery/Prostitution Doesn't Make Your Life Better off than Those who Do or You Would Make Heaven or Hell Ahead of Them ...

Almighty God is Much More Reasonable Than Humanities also Principle-Based Not Mere Rules Like Mosaic Laws .... That's The Messages of Jesus !

Reality is Reality .... People dey Fvck Anyhow Since Year 0 & That Wouldn't Stop Forever Hoha !
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Monzze: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
TheVictorious:

Don't let your experience deceive you of the saving power of Christ bro. Run to Christ. He will save you to the uttermost

Are you saved?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Monzze: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Na lie be this one
Are you righteous?
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by when2(f): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likoya:

That's the topic for today. If you don't accept the message you can kindly jump and pass. Insulting the OP is not a sign of maturity.

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Heroicvic(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maysdevices:
There are many topics regarding our future as a nation on the front page. Why open this?

Same reason you replied pig 🐖
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Heroicvic:

Same reason you replied pig 🐖
Did I insult you?

I know I am not a pig but a human being, so the person who looks silly here is you. Did you think that would hurt? Maybe try again.

Speaks volumes of your character which smells far worse than the representative of that childish emoji you put up there.

What a useless site filled with kids.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
when2:

That's the topic for today. If you don't accept the message you can kindly jump and pass. Insulting the OP is not a sign of maturity.
One even called me a pig for asking him why he opened the thread.

Nairaland is dead.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Heroicvic(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maysdevices:
Did I insult you?

I know I am not a pig but a human being, so the person who looks silly here is you. Did you think that would hurt? Maybe try again.

Speaks volumes of your character which smells far worse than the representative of that childish emoji you put up there.

What a useless site filled with kids.

You can deny all you want but you know exactly who you are

Who in his/her sensible mind would ask such question?

We're all entitled to our opinion even deadbeat like you do

You expect me to treat you like a prince?
You're a pig 🐖
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
DonroxyII:
Dude, Stop Being Childish ... Cheating, Prostitution, Adultery, Fornication, Marriage & Divorce has been existing Since Life Itself ....

Na Una Dey Emotionally Attached Importance to all The Social Phenomenon which has Always Been Part & Parcel of Human:

Simply Stick to What Your Emotions Can Bear & leave Others to their Deals ....

Nevertheless, The Fact That You Don't Fornicate/Adultery/Prostitution Doesn't Make Your Life Better off than Those who Do or You Would Make Heaven or Hell Ahead of Them ...

Almighty God is Much More Reasonable Than Humanities also Principle-Based Not Mere Rules Like Mosaic Laws .... That's The Messages of Jesus !

Reality is Reality .... People dey Fvck Anyhow Since Year 0 & That Wouldn't Stop Forever Hoha !
I come in peace.

I really wonder why some of you try so hard to twist the message of Christianity. Let me ask you a sincere question. Would you type this to your daughters or younger ones? Or children that look up to you?

When I was Atheist, I don’t even open such threads. Now I’m born again and I find it hilarious that some of you won’t just leave Christians alone. Everything you typed goes against everything God stands for, why not just ignore and let gullible people be gullible? Why convince them to do these things that even without religion existing are grossly irresponsible?

1 Corinthians 6:9
Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality.

I do not condemn people for their actions and actually believe people should do as they please, it’s you and God in the end but please don’t twist the message of Jesus which the kind Op is just trying to pass. He didn’t put a chain around anyone’s neck and ask you to repent, he’s just passing a message which you can take or jump and pass. Why do you want people to see irresponsible sexual perversion as normal? Is that what you’ll teach your kids?

Think about it.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Heroicvic:

You can deny all you want but you know exactly who you are

Who in his/her sensible mind would ask such question?

We're all entitled to our opinion even deadbeat like you do

You expect me to treat you like a prince?
You're a pig 🐖
I simply asked you why you opened the thread and you still have nothing but insults. I apologize in advance but I can’t come down to your level.

You make no sense.

Kindly get lost.

Thanks.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Heroicvic(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maysdevices:
I simply asked you why you opened the thread and you still have nothing but insults. I apologize in advance but I can’t come down to your level.

You make no sense.

Kindly get lost.

Thanks.

Lol I just checked your monicker and you're a lady
You seem like you were brought up from a good fam

I apologise, I'm not a bad person you just happened to get on my nerve

We're not taught to treat people like this but kindly check stuffs before quoting

Good night dear

God bless you

P.S you need to stop getting emotional on soso media's😂. Seem like you attend deeper life

You can do better
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by when2(f): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maysdevices:
One even called me a pig for asking him why he opened the thread.

Nairaland is dead.

That's very bad.

1 Like

Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Maysdevices(f): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Heroicvic:

Lol I just checked your monicker and you're a lady
You seem like you were brought up from a good fam

I apologise, I'm not a bad person you just happened to get on my nerve

We're not taught to treat people like this but kindly check stuffs before quoting

Good night dear

God bless you
I did not come with bad intentions believe me. Despite your insults, I will only apologize if you misconstrued my statement.

Sometimes we blow things out of proportion because of the state our minds are in at that moment. You’re human.

Have a great night. Dream sweetly.

P.S. I asked you a simple question and you called me a Pig and said I got in your nerves. I never once retaliated or insulted you back.

Even a person blind from birth can see who is the emotional one here. I am not a religious person.
Re: The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Heroicvic(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maysdevices:
I did not come with bad intentions believe me. Despite your insults, I will only apologize if you misconstrued my statement.

Sometimes we blow things out of proportion because of the state our minds are in at that moment. You’re human.

Have a great night. Dream sweetly.

P.S. I asked you a simple question and you called me a Pig and said I got in your nerves. I never once retaliated or insulted you back.

Even a person blind from birth can see who is the emotional one here. I am not a religious person.

Awwn so we still have people like you here
I'm sorry for insulting and calling you names... You're the most beautiful person I've met this year....

You're cherished 🥰

We're not bitter, we are just tired of being nice with the wrong people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rapture Of The Church - Ron Graham / Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / RCCG 2012 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.