Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed (5425 Views)

Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy / Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by bkbabe97y(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
duduspace:

I second manmustwack, I think there has been miscarriage of justice due to incompetence in investigation. I'm never happy when people are let go on technicalities just like OJ. Too many questions left unanswered. My gut feeling is that she was actively involved, it might have been manslaughter and not murder but methinks Amanda and Rafael were culpable in Meredith's death.

Do you have any idea what a "Technicality" is? How was O.J getting off based on a technicality? His case went to trial, was presented to a jury, and a jury found him not guilyt. That wasnt the case with Amanda Knox. She had to go to the appeals court before she skated back home.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by jspac(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
And They Call Her Foxy Noxy, It Kinda Fits.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by lepasharon(f): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
i dont know why this case is so popular and high profile!
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by blackmann(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
lepasharon:

i dont know why this case is so popular and high profile!

[b]Because an American is involved. Don't u know what the american media is like? They tend to blow things out of proportion in cases like this.those two hikers in iran is another case. When it comes to americans, the press always wants to protray it as them being the victims, not trying to look at the facts. besides the italians messed things up big time too during the investigation, and thus prosecuted and sentenced her even though the so-called DNA evidence was not conclusive.

The press here have that knack of blowing things out of proportion when it comes to their citizens. like i mentioned before, it will not be a surprise to anyone when she comes home and people begin to see her as a hero. the prosecutor during her first trial said something and i damn well agree with him - if this was a crime committed in US, and she was found guilty, it will not come as a surprise if the jury gave her the death penalty. i am not saying she is guilty, but i can bet my left nutsack that she is not innocent either.[/b]
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by vislabraye(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
Apart from the fact that Americans like sensationalism, what if she never committed the crime? Can they give her back the years she spent in jail?
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by joudini(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
One of the reasons why l think media coverage in court houses should be greatly reduced especially in cases where certain nationals are known to play the media to maximum effect.

Let me waste no time in sterile litanies and nauseating mimicry, if O.J could be a free man with the massive, massive evidence against him, then this is understable. Its not a matter of race being on trial but the jury! Its clear the jury and judge were under media pressure, and like the O.J case, its better to err on the safe side, letting them go.

Amanda might not be lying but she is definitely not telling the whole truth.

The guy who was with O.J's enstranged wife on the last night and Rudy might just be victims of circumstance.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by blackmann(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2011
vislabraye:

Apart from the fact that Americans like sensationalism, what if she never committed the crime? Can they give her back the years she spent in jail?

that is where the arguement of the blotched forensic evidence came in. sadly, those years have already gone by and there is no way she can get them back, if she is innocent. hers is not the first case and will not be the last if indeed she is innocent. my feeling is she knows something about it, and that it's that Guede guy that actually killed the poor girl.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by blackmann(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
joudini:

Amanda might not be lying but she is definitely not telling the whole truth.

The guy who was with O.J's enstranged wife on the last night and Rudy might just be victims of circumstance.

I wouldn't agree with you on this point. if he was, why did he run away? remember he was arrested in Germany two days later and brought back. his fingerprints and and DNA were found all over the place too, and he left a big load of crap in the toilet bowl.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by joudini(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
blackmann:

I wouldn't agree with you on this point. if he was, why did he run away? remember he was arrested in Germany two days later and brought back. his fingerprints and and DNA were found all over the place too, and he left a big load of crap in the toilet bowl.

And you probably forgot that O.J. Simpson also ran interstate, hiding a gun and a sizeable amount of money, and when the police found out, he was chased with cars and helicopters. I remember seeing news crew helicopters, and even mature women cheering and waving as he was being shown live being pursued on TV,lol. What about the evidence of the second baseball glove that was found in his house while the first was found at the crime scene, his car that had blood stains, his unconvincing story of where he was at the time of the event, his cut finger, etc. Running away can not, l believe be fully admissible and established as evidence of guilt.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by Otunbakay(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
C O U R T!
Haven gone through all the evidences b4 this honourable forum, i hereby declare dat Amanda knox and her luvbird should 've remain GUILTY as charged.
I  R I S E !
/n/n/
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by White007(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
There are so many sub-plots going on in this case making it the subject of pointless discussion for decades to come. The Perugia constabulary must now decide whether this case is closed or put into cold storage. . . . . .with the poor state of the economy in Italy (as elsewhere) it can be fairly assumed that the case will be declared closed.

Any further investigation will be at the expense of the Kercher family who can ill afford it, or private individuals or groups that have separate motives for continuing the search. Unfortunately, it is the Kercher family and friends that will continue to suffer the nightmare and loss of Meredith Kercher. As most of us know, life is flawed and sometimes unbearably unfair.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 05, 2011
Amanda Knox freed, Casey Anthony the same, Troy Davis executed . . Classic Everybody Hates Chris, Everybody Loves Raymond. . Classic . . . She-devil heading to Hollywood . sad
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by Jiah011(f): 5:32am On Oct 05, 2011
I think she is innocent but may have known what happened. They found Guede's DNA everywhere, even on the victims body. So who knows what really happened, regardless of the media. People have a dislike for Americans, especially in such high profile cases abroad. The investigations at the beginning may not have been fair.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by OlokoNla1(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2011
Oyinbo high class will always protect Oyinbo high class and the only remaining victim is the crack head Ivorian

HAHAHAHAHHA grin SO SO TRUE!

HAHAHAHHA! sucks for him sha!
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by OlokoNla1(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2011
, [b]and he left a big load of crap in the toilet bow[/b]l.

I GO DIE OOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by itiswell1(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2011
Sincerely, going by what i read in respect of this case, i dont think they have enough evidence to nail them. If they were truly involved, their DNA should have been found on her body, clothes and everywhere around the crime scene.

Well, i remember Troy Davis claimed innocent even till death.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by itiswell1(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2011
it is well:

Sincerely, going by what i read in respect of this case, i dont think they have enough evidence to nail them. If they were truly involved, their DNA should have been found on her body, clothes and everywhere around the crime scene.

Well, i remember Troy Davis claimed innocent innocence even till death.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by hollandis(f): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2011
no proof on troy davis but he was killed
little proof on kercher but she was set free

Racism

N.B Guede is the biggest fool
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by duduspace(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Do you have any idea what a "Technicality" is? How was O.J getting off based on a technicality? His case went to trial, was presented to a jury, and a jury found him not guilyt. That wasnt the case with Amanda Knox. She had to go to the appeals court before she skated back home.

Go and read up the facts of the case again, both cases were bungled up by technicalities or procedural errors on the part of either the prosecution or police investigation. The leather gloves not fitting OJ was a major factor in putting an element of doubt in the case against OJ just because the prosecution forgot leather could shrink overtime and possibility of his hand swelling due to medication he took. Mishandling of DNA evidence was also critical in both cases. Take away the veneer of racism and stuff, any sincere person knows OJ did it.

Amanda might not be the one who plunged the knife but from her immediate actions and subsequent statements, she knew something about what went on, these oyinbo people experiment a lot when it comes to sex. Up till now, I'm yet to see Africans tying themselves up and whipping themselves with koboko in the name of sex but I'll be glad to do the whipping if anyone is interested cheesy cheesy Even Meredith herself is not the beacon of purity being portrayed. In my opinion it was a sex game gone badly wrong and someone lost her life but nobody wanted to own up because of the attendant future consequences. Rudy Guede unfortunately like the typical JJC african man in europe jumping around like monkey everywhere didn't know how to or have the resources to fight his own corner and has payed the price for his stupidity while Knox goes on to make millions in America. Life has never been fair.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by joudini(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2011
. . .And she (Amanda) has just signed a $1million deal with an American TV network. A hollywood movie and a book deal should be in the offing.

@hollandis, racism might not be the undertone. Sometimes blacks commit offences, when prosecuted and jailed blame it on the system and whites. Its not logical. I remember reading somewhere last week about a white supremacist somewhere in america who dragged and killed a black man. He was convicted and given the death penalty l think.

The excuse of laying blames on whites when reaping the consequences of our actions has been long overused and is becoming stale. We should be fully liable for our misdeeds.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by LadyT(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2011
Shes an actress and nasty humanbeing so many lies told. She should not take any money for this its blood money but im guessing with her she will lap up all the money she can get.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
The verdict would have been much different if Meredith Kercher was American and Amanda Knox was European.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by NDelta(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2011
Honestly Africans are helpless outside their home land, they have no one to fight for them and they are always used as the the scapegoat from Libya to Italy the story is the same.
Three people were convicted for the murder, an Italian, an American and an Ivorian, the trio deny their involvement but two of them were freed, the American and the Italian but the poor black boy was sent back to prision for 16 years. This is just not fair. We need to know what really happened to that British student, who really killed her? until the true story comes out. it is only fair to ask for the immediate release of the Ivorian. We need to voice out this racial injustice.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by tpia5: 2:25am On Oct 08, 2011
I'm sure when the going was good the black guy was probably busy cursing out everything black and all black women.

Btw didnt they say he's a drug dealer?

Just wondering.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by edoyad(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
tpia@:

I'm sure when the going was good the black guy was probably busy cursing out everything black and all black women.

Just wondering.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by joudini(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
tpia@:

Just wondering.

You don't get tired, do you? Dude perhaps doesn't know a word of english or the existence of nairaland, but you drag him into the generalisation here.

Accusing people of the same thing you are doing now. smh
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by tpia5: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^if you people like learn from his mistakes, and if you like, dont learn.

what's it to me.

na today?

people are telling you to stop running mouth gboa like f.ools but oversabi no gree una.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by joudini(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
Damn, you funny. Do you do this for a living? You type like a lady and l think you are one. I don't need to be a victim before l learn. Wonder where in australia you stay.

Don't go about throwing the word 'f.ools' on the internet because you think its faceless, its makes you look like an e-thug. Why don't you practice safe sex and go f@(k urself!
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by tpia5: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
F.ools have hijacked the thread.

The biggest retard is the one right above this post.

Una never halla- just wait until your addled senses land you where you need to be.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by joudini(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
tpia@:

F.ools have hijacked the thread.

The biggest slowpoke is the one right above this post.

Una never halla- just wait until your addled senses land you where you need to be.

I don't know what hand life has dealt you but it must be raw. Scroll up to find out who derailed with the blackguy cursing black women and drugs generalisation.

Its glaring you have a sadist personality and you are so pissed at life, who wouldn't.

Take it to God in prayer, if you see no good, go moonwalk on landmines!
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by tpia5: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
hmm, i struck a nerve.

well, that's your own beeswax.

ti tara e mo so fun e.
Re: Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed by joudini(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
tpia@:

hmm, i struck a nerve.

the internet is a virtual world that can transform real dweebs into don juans. U struck a nerve? U sound lyk dudes who act tough they won't even smile at mirrors!

tpia@:

well, that's your own beeswax.

ladies r pimps too, shake the dirt off.

Ti ara mi lo so fun mi? You must think am personally involved in this! I code and develop products for a living and sometimes 24hrs is just not enuff. Take a chill pill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA / Brazilian President eats Pizza on street of New Your for being unvaccinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.