Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway (23819 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / CBN Police Blocked Owerri-mbaise Road For 3hours To Fix Spoilt Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is that one road that he is doing....a federal road that looks like a local government road, tiny road with no concern to expand the road and widen it....
I ply dat road much last month n i was wondering why houses are still close to the road which cant be demolish n make way for the road to be expanded....
That road needs another re-evaluation

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

FYI, in four years, that man only fixed a few roads. Each time he does, he runs to Abuja to invite Buhari to commission it.

If you argue otherwise, tell me the monumental things Hope Uzodinma has accomplished in the past four years.

Okay sire
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by viodemus: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Saudi terrorism supporter. Uzodinma go and get that terror support money back to be used for infrastructure, not terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Bestwords: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mr Governor may unknown gun men locate you and your family๐Ÿ‘ช. For the blood of the innocent imolite you have shade.. If you like build 200 roads and bridges, will never forget the pains you cause our mothers ๐Ÿ‘ฉ.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by BluntCrazeMan: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na now this man dey wake up
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by ikennamadu1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
pquaver:

Amen my Brother..
God bless Imo state
God bless Hope
God bless Isiala Mbano

So you from mbano dey misbehave here.. Just because you dey support APC... Puuuuuuuuaaaahhhhh

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by tamdun: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Generalmystic:
There's no amount of work Hope uzodimma will do that will wipe away tears in the heart of families of those that he had killed in that state.

Hope has blood in his hands
Wao,you people hate injustice so much but yet ignored the awkuzu sars victims despite their family crying for justice more than a decade

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by pquaver(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
ikennamadu1:

So you from mbano dey misbehave here.. Just because you dey support APC... Puuuuuuuuaaaahhhhh
Shey Pdp or Lp i go support before?

Be civil.. My opinion must not please you. Learn to be tolerant.. .. Ndigbo must learn it. That is the road to success.. Udo di ri gi..

God bless Imo
God bless apc, pdp lp
God punish terrorists
Long live Isiala Mbano

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Yahoogirl: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Are you sure you are from Imo state? No true imolite would have such opinions, except you've been bought over with chicken change.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Asswipemod: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I dey watch am seriously. Make e continue

Kini Dauda e fe da?๐Ÿ˜Ki lo nแนฃe eleyi? You're watching him to do what? Look at this inconsequential, delusional mook threatening that he's watching a governor of a State!
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Asswipemod: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Dis man, you & who dey fight cheesy. You quote me, dey speak fake Igbo, I said i don't understand you, am not Igbo, you dey vex grin grin

Bro, na me you wan deceive. Am no gullible. Shalom grin

Shalom fire you there! You want to run away from the guy?

Meanwhile, say something silly and smell yourself.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by nwadikeokey11: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Supremos:
Oga rest. I'm not saying he's a saint, but he's working. If it pains you go hug transformer
Are u aware that Imo state annual budget is much more than that of the 4 other South Eastern states combined? So is the so called work he is doing in Imo state any where commensurate with the huge money he dulls out every year as annual budget? Ebonyi state annual budget is a pill nut compare to that of Imo state, but can u compare whatever work Uzodimgba is doing in Imo state to that done by his former counterpart in Ebonyi? Find out how much is Imo state budget this year then come back here and tell us where he's putting all the money he has been budgeting every year.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by prophetfire: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Supremos:
Oga rest. I'm not saying he's a saint, but he's working. If it pains you go hug transformer
What is he working? Only two major roads in four years and the second one isn't even anywhere near completion. And this is an oil producing state for that matter. Why are you hyping mediocrity?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by nwadikeokey11: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Generalmystic:
unfortunately Sir, I don't need to come from Imo state before lending my voice. Besides I'm in-law too, deal with it
Forget about that guy. I'm from Imo state. I went to see my elder sister who's married to Ngor Okpala man, in that same Imo state 2months ago, I jokingly said. Hope is really working and I hope Imolites will vote him for second term, my sister screamed and said, God forbid. Hope is a killer and a thief, no one is voting him here. So I tell you, if the election is free and fair Hopeless Uzodimgba will be disgraced out of office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by ThaOwerriMan(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Supremos:
Gov Hope uzodimma may not be a much loved Governor among vast majority of Imolites, owing to the situation associated to his emergence, but he has brased all odds to walk himself into the hearts of Imolites.

Undertaking federal projects like Owerri -Orlu road and Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia federal highways.

This will surely open up Imo and bring more developments to the state

He has won the hearts of many. If not that criminal Rochas who damaged Imo, by now more developmental projects would have been undertaken
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by ThaOwerriMan(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
He is building himself for his second term.
I have not seen a more competent candidate from other aspirants from other parties
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by jaytee01(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Supremos:

It only a mad man that will engage a known Supreme Court Governor' s lackey like you. Is it those poorly constructed paint jobs that you are making noise about?

No amount of whitewash can change the fact that Hope is hopelessly useless!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by ThaOwerriMan(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
He is building himself for his second term.
I have not seen a more competent candidate from other aspirants from other parties.
Owuru sha Hope ejezu huu ugboro abuo, onye ga eje?
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by bummyla(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Those of you who love Asari Dokubo who would like to give him a phone call, here is his phone number.

Send him some kisses

Asari Dokubo
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Asswipemod:

Shalom fire you there! You want to run away from the guy?

Meanwhile, say something silly and smell yourself.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
See coward don dey get mind small small dey curse grin grin

Balls don dey grow grin You will soon cry to the Mods

Disillusionist

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by uche393: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
The op of this topic does not deserve salary for this month, you created a topic and ended up attacking comments. you need to go and learn work from APC media and propaganda team. hope is trying his best, but the bloodshed in imo is too much and more is expected due to the upcoming election in IMO state.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Forget about that guy. I'm from Imo state. I went to see my elder sister who's married to Ngor Okpala man, in that same Imo state 2months ago, I jokingly said. Hope is really working and I hope Imolites will vote him for second term, my sister screamed and said, God forbid. Hope is a killer and a thief, no one is voting him here. So I tell you, if the election is free and fair Hopeless Uzodimgba will be disgraced out of office.
Exactly
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
tamdun:

Wao,you people hate injustice so much but yet ignored the awkuzu sars victims despite their family crying for justice more than a decade
go and rest Oga
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Asswipemod:

Kini Dauda e fe da?๐Ÿ˜Ki lo nแนฃe eleyi? You're watching him to do what? Look at this inconsequential, delusional mook threatening that he's watching a governor of a State!
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Tinubu don give dis one chicago white substance tire, he doesn't even know who or what is been discussed. What a life of a born emotional looser grin grin threaten governor ko, bully & intimidate delusional Asswipe ni grin grin

Coward

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by TheMostComplex1: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who's performing in Imo state? Abegi bro go collect your pay from the governor. Uzodinma just take small thing better pass Ikpeazu when he was governor of Abia state.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by TheMostComplex1: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
ThaOwerriMan:

He has won the hearts of many. If not that criminal Rochas who damaged Imo, by now more developmental projects would have been undertaken

If a election is conducted free & fair in Imo state today Hope will fail woefully. What has he done in Imo state?
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by NEROSKY(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2023
Supremos:

u no get single sense, gullible foooll
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2023
NEROSKY:

u no get single sense, gullible foooll
nnegi na nnagi
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by NEROSKY(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Supremos:
nnegi na nnagi

akwa gi
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
NEROSKY:

akwa gi
Stop qouting me Aturu.

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by NEROSKY(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Supremos:
Stop qouting me Aturu.

Ewu awusa, Ezi! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibom Air Set To Commence International Flights / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) / Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.