Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway (23830 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / CBN Police Blocked Owerri-mbaise Road For 3hours To Fix Spoilt Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
You don dey quiet Lol. grin
Cowards shine their teeth, remain silent or open their mouth ajar mumbering when they are confronted by real niggas grin grin

You must cry to the Mods for the 3rd time, telling how I intimidate & bully a coward like.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Asswipemod: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
You don dey quiet Lol. grin
Cowards shine their teeth, remain silent or open their mouth ajar mumbering when they are confronted by real niggas grin grin

You must cry to the Mods for the 3rd time, telling how I intimidate & bully a coward like.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 See severe pain. He's always repeating it. Shows the extent of the pain. Wailer Banton. Don't worry nah. You just say something. Kirikiri loading.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Asswipemod:

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 See severe pain. He's always repeating it. Shows the extent of the pain. Wailer Banton. Don't worry nah. You just say something. Kirikiri loading.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pains What a Disillusionist. Wetin a coward fit do to a real nigga grin grin You go cry blood go meet Mods. Insha Allah

See a clown stalking a real nigga, even following me on Nairaland.. and after his skull get smashed, he runs to the Mod with cries & a heavy heart about bullying & intimidation. grin grin

This thing no even get shame. Emilokan disillusionist

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by paramakina202: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
There's no amount of work Hope uzodimma will do that will wipe away tears in the heart of families of those that he had killed in that state.

Hope has blood in his hands
It will never be well with unknown gunmen.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by okpurukata(f): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hope is not doing anything serious. For two years he has been scratching that road. Working in between various towns, with heapans and shovels. 1km here and another 1km down the road. They have not achieved a consistent 3km work done. This is d more u look, the less u see.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by MJluv(f): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why is a lawyer the commissioner of works, what happened to all the engineers in the state?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
MJluv:
Why is a lawyer the commissioner of works, what happened to all the engineers in the state?
uzodimma is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
paramakina202:

Hope allowed unknown gunmen
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
paramakina202:

hope brought asari dokubo boys to Imo state

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by pquaver(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Preach. Friends I have frΓΆm that side of the town speak very low of him. They curse him all day cos they believe he is the architect of the gunmen unknown. He is being used by the powers that be to perpetrate himself as a court governor in power. He does only the bidding of those that gave him the supreme judgement

Only ipob, esn and ugm ndi biafra riri isi dont like him.. No sensible governor will allow u use imo state as a launchpad for terrorist activities.. Zuruike.. Hope di anyi nma
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by pquaver(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
You're the one that is getting pained. Hope has been killing Imo state people. My wife is from Imo state and I do get first hand information.

Yes he's working agreed, but what's the need of working when those he's working for are dying?. After killing Imo people, who will use the infrastructures

I am from imo.. Hope is not killing anyone.. Only ugm and irredeemable Biafra terrorists are being killed.. Imo is not a terrorist enclave.. U people can cry us a river.. Go to ur state and do ur biafra nonsense.. Imo is peaceful and we dont want ur Biafra nonsense.. Let that sink in
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
pquaver:

Only ipob, esn and ugm ndi biafra riri isi dont like him.. No sensible governor will allow u use imo state as a launchpad for terrorist activities.. Zuruike.. Hope di anyi nma
Don't mind them
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Generalmystic: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
pquaver:

I am from imo.. Hope is not killing anyone.. Only ugm and irredeemable Biafra terrorists are being killed.. Imo is not a terrorist enclave.. U people can cry us a river.. Go to ur state and do ur biafra nonsense.. Imo is peaceful and we dont want ur Biafra nonsense.. Let that sink in
Oga there are other people from Imo, they have different view. Who brought Ebube agu that's killing youths?. Hope Uzodimma. My wife is from Imo too

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by OVB123: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Gov Hope uzodimma may not be a much loved Governor among vast majority of Imolites, owing to the situation associated to his emergence, but he has brased all odds to walk himself into the hearts of Imolites.

Undertaking federal projects like Owerri -Orlu road and Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia federal highways.

This will surely open up Imo and bring more developments to the state
Wait until he is re-elected for second term.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
OVB123:
Wait until he is re-elected for second term.
I don't seem to understand you
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by pquaver(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
Oga there are other people from Imo, they have different view. Who brought Ebube agu that's killing youths?. Hope Uzodimma. My wife is from Imo too

Who brought ugm to be killing people in the south east? We are ok with the security implementation by hope.. If ur wife no like am, she can pack to her husband side.. Ndi imo di ok with hope
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by pquaver(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Don't mind them

Imo was a beehive of business activities until their uselessness ugm came, now no night activities in imo.. Ndigbo that should understand the importance of commercial activities suddenly became foolish at the mention of Biafra.. Now people are dying of hunger etc.. You calling FG.. Forgetting those night activities where drawing tourist to the state and also bring inflow of money into the state.. A secondary cash inflow in circulation.. How can such ignorant people what to turn biafra into agreat country when simple economic importance, they are oblivious of such activities? Ike gwuru
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
pquaver:

Imo was a beehive of businesses activities until their uselessness ugm came, now no night activities in imo.. Ndigbo that should under the importance of commercial activities suddenly became foolish at the mention of Biafra.. Now people are dying of hunger etc.. You calling FG.. Forgetting those night activities where drawing tourist to the state and also bring inflow of money into the state.. A secondary cash inflow in circulation.. How can such ignorant people what to turn biafra into agreat country when simple economic importance, they are oblivious of such activities? Ike gwuru
Imo shall be great again
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by humilitypays(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Oga this is my state governor performing. Is there any thing to agree or disagree with it?. Taa Gbafuo ebea
Hopeless Uzodinma is a monster, a killer, murderer and man of no conscience.

No amount of work he does will pay for the innocent bloods he spilled in Imo state.

Hopeless Uzodinma, Mumummadu Buhari, Nyesome Wike are all murderers that don't deserve any form of commendation, whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by pquaver(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Imo shall be great again
Amen my Brother..
God bless Imo state
God bless Hope
God bless Isiala Mbano
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by JOemmy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
Gov Hope uzodimma may not be a much loved Governor among vast majority of Imolites, owing to the situation associated to his emergence, but he has brased all odds to walk himself into the hearts of Imolites.

Undertaking federal projects like Owerri -Orlu road and Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia federal highways.

This will surely open up Imo and bring more developments to the state

You are right I myself traveled from owerri through okigwe to ebonyi three weeks ago and was impressed with the newly constructed road that particular owerri/okigwe road have been in a very sorry state since 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by gammarays1: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPPLlx-cJvg

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Sequel to our earlier announcement on diversion of traffic following the ongoing construction of Okantankwu bridge situate in between Emekuku and Nkwo Eneke along Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia road.

This is to once again notify the general public most especially roadusers of Owerri-Mbaise-Umuahia road that the construction of the Okantankwu bridge which prompted diversion of traffic a week ago, is appreciably at an advance stage.

To this end, motorists are still advised to maintain alternative routes pending when completed and opened for traffic.

This announcement aims at informing you of the progress of work achieved while reiterating our commitments in serving you better.

We sincerely regret the inconveniences caused as we continue to call for your patience and understanding in this regard.

Signed.

Ralph Nwosu, Esq.i
Commissioner for Works
All this media whitewash stories
Same thing He's doing on World bank Umuguma road.

Inferior standard roads that takes years to execute causing hardship on motorists.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
pquaver:

You are speaking Igbo to prove what exactly Do you think I am Igbo or you want to be Igbo by force or by force grin. You are doing too much bro. Stop deceiving the gullibles.

Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by paramakina202: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
hope brought asari dokubo boys to Imo state

What about those ones that was killing security agents and breaking into prisons and setting hardened criminals free ? they brought insecurity to Imo state and SE at large?
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by Supremos: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
JOemmy:

You are right I myself traveled from owerri through okigwe to ebonyi three weeks ago and was impressed with the newly constructed road that particular owerri/okigwe road have been in a very sorry state since 1999.
God bless you
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by famology(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
And the lazy obaseki is giving excuses about federal roads in Benin. Hissssssssss
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by RenaissanceGuy: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Generalmystic:
Don't mind the guy, he's here promoting a blood sucking monster
You mean IPOB, because they're the ones killing Igbos across the SE.
Re: Gov. Uzodimma Tackling Owerri-mbaise-umuahia Federal Highway by OVB123: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
I don't seem to understand you
What i am trying to say is that you should wait until he get re-elected, then u will now see the lion side of him. Remember that most governors perform poorly in their second term in office than first term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Issues New Travel Protocol For China, US, Europe-bound Passengers / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) / VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.