Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,016 members, 7,859,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Governor Sanwo-olu @58: OJ Felicitates With Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu @58: OJ Felicitates With Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu (142 Views)

10 Things About Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu That Leaked Out Today 2020 / Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu Biography / Babajide Olusola Picks Babafemi Hamzat As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu @58: OJ Felicitates With Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu by horduntan(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2023
Governor Sanwo-Olu @58: OJ Felicitates With Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu

Few fortunate people think about how they may use their time on earth to help humanity, and only a small number of influential people feel obliged to reflect seriously about their influence or power. Today is the birthday of one of these remarkable men, whose life has been one of humility and service to humanity.

There is no doubt the need to recognize such a rarity among men when it comes to someone who, despite his remarkable successes, accomplishments, and influence, retains an incredibly humble, sympathetic, and genuine composure.

Through the numerous accomplishments brought about by such a remarkable leadership, our affable governor of the Centre of Excellence has surely solidified the excellence recognized to the state. Even in the face of harsh criticisms, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo Olu has shown himself to be a model gentleman.

I want to specially express my gratitude to Mr. Governor for providing young people with a platform for development, of which I am a beneficiary after receiving my first-ever appointment in the state to serve on the universal basic education board.

As you celebrate another year today, I pray that God continues to bless you with good health and the wisdom needed to take the state to greater heights.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Governor!

OJ Falana

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu @58: OJ Felicitates With Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-olu by dododawa1: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2023
Ambode June 18th
SANWOLU June 25th
FASHOLA June 27th

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Newspapers Collections / Jagabanism / #disqualifytinubunow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.