Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya (37750 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor / Profile Of Major-General Farouk Yahaya (Chief Of Army Staff) / Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by omniwater: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:
What service uniforms are these two? Never seen them before.

Red mud forces in the dot nation and the brown roof avengers from the west.
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by juman(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
I don't like Nigerian military people.
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by poseidon12: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ofumin:
I wish him success

Success in his retirement
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by poseidon12: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Btruth:
.....maybe because they no get liver.
Which liver
The men are not getting it because of "liver".
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Typing: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
undecided
Ceve:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

Scammer you no dey tire? You have been scamming people here for over 10 years now.
All your formats don cast tay tay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Typing: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:

The brown on the right is Immigration

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Typing: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
2times2:
why females no de reach general rank?

There are presently many female Generals in the Army

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Judolisco(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
obaidan:

I no be shettima boy na..weytin I dey find for forest
Toor u sabi any of dem wey fit talk dis thing for inside forest with them?
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by gfelo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Is as same as asking why female never be president in Nigeria

2times2:
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by dododawa1: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nonsense
Start working ASAP
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by naptu2: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
dododawa1:
Nonsense
Start working ASAP

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone that has retired should start working ASAP?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by ADSP116(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mumu like you are almost every where , especially Nairaland and Lagos,most especially south eastern states of Nigeria.Just continue your mumurity.
dondodo:
Obi is coming to reclaim our mandate
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by womaniser(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Pulling out of Nigeria's treasury and keeping the pregnancy in his own stomach and offshore accounts.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by 9jaRealist: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
>
Nigeria is a funny nation…
Why is the DSS guarding a military general?
>

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by mariovito(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
First, I thought Yahaya addressing oil issues was him playing to the gallery to absolve the military of the allegations leveled against the military by Asari.

And then he mentioned Nigeria being top in oil production in Africa then.

In my mind I said why this nigga capping.

But then thought to carry out a Google search and lo and behold Nigeria is top of the list ahead of countries like Angola, Tunisia Egypt and the rest and I was marveled.

Now add the stolen oil unaccounted for.

Brings me to the question, with our revenue from oil, why are not any where as developed as countries like Angola, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco and even south Africa?

Nigeria problem seems like one without a solution.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by 9jaRealist: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
>
Meanwhile, the female soldier in the (lone) combat fatigues should NOT be carrying Madam’s handbag…
We did not spend taxpayers’ funds training our soldiers so that they can specialize in househelp duties. SMH
>

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by JuanDeDios: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
naptu2:

Brown = Immigration.

Light brown (almost orange) = Correctional Service (Prisons).
Oh, ok. I've seen the NIS people countless times. I guess this is one of their uniforms - or they've changed it.
Prisons too must've changed theirs since the days I (as a kid) used to see them warders taking them "onighan" to farm from the low security prison in my home town.
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Offpointng: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
2times2:

Weytin dem wan use the rank do?? to buy kulikuli or to chop bole
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Offpointng: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
9jaRealist:
>
Nigeria is a funny nation…
Why is the DSS guarding a military general?
>

Military Generals from GOCs to Chief of Army staff and finally CDS all have military guards who dresses in suits, they're usually military intelligence folks

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by naptu2: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Oh, ok. I've seen the NIS people countless times. I guess this is one of their uniforms - or they've changed it.
Prisons too must've changed theirs since the days I (as a kid) used to see them warders taking them "onighan" to farm from the low security prison in my home town.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Mccullum: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Correctional Service and Immigration Service in brown ceremonial dress.

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by okuta007: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool All these frivolous parades make no sense. They should focus on doing their jobs.

THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS GOOD AT JUST 1 (ONE) THING ----------------------------------- PARADE, full stop!

Nigerian Army is glorified Man O' War grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Culbdome: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by JuanDeDios: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
naptu2:

I see.
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Carlylepneuma: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:
correctional service and immigration... That's there ceremonial dressing..
The first uniform dt looks like orange color is called brown satche and is d corrections officer while d other on brown uniform is d immigration officer.. wink

1 Like

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Michcole: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:

The one on the right hand is the Nigeria immigration service. I don't know about the other
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by aklid(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
The worst chief of army staff in the past 8 years ever
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by oluxy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool All these frivolous parades make no sense. They should focus on doing their jobs.

It's the military tradition, he doesn't have anything to do with focusing.

It's just like saying, there should not be POP in the army or NYSC POP or Induction.

I'm not disputing you saying they should be focus, no. But tradition will always be tradition no matter what.
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Racoon(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Congratulations Lt General Yahaya.
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Cmeo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
2times2:

the one on the right is immigration and the left-prison warden(not sure sha)

You are wrong about the immigration. I can tell you that is Nigerian Legion (Retired Soldiers) regalia. For the Orange regalia, I honestly don't know and don't want to guess.
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by Coolgent(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
donbachi:
Wetin dey hungry dem no dey to dia reach
Yes o.
Looking like he is imitating presidential parade
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya by naptu2: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
It looks like this is the first time that some people have ever heard of a pulling out parade. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.