Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor (30179 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Lucky Irabor Becomes Four-star General As Buhari Promotes Service Chiefs / General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by naptu2: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb8OUPjkJe4

Channels Television @channelstv

The pulling-out parade for the immediate past chief of defence staff, General Lucky Irabor, is underway.

The ceremony which is the last mark of respect from the military, is happening at the Mogadishu cantonment, Abuja.

In attendance are senior military officers, former chiefs of defence staff, the former secretary to the government of the federation Boss Mustapha, governor of Delta state, Sheriff Oborevwori.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1674719041666129921

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by naptu2: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Irabor pulls out of Military in Colourful Ceremony

By kabir
June 30, 2023

The former Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), General Lucky Irabor (rtd), was on Friday celebrated as he officially left the services of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

A colourful parade was held at the Mogadishu Cantonment, Asokoro, Abuja for Irabor.

The pulling out paraded was part of the military tradition in honouring a retiring CDS.

https://prnigeria.com/2023/06/30/irabor-pulls-out-military/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by naptu2: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
Even more photos
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Mrniceguy007: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
The way hardships take dey increase everyday is on another level!!😡😡😡😡

29 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by FalseProphet1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
sad
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Onyeka8: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
H
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
What were his achievements, what will he be remembered for while he was in office? May the souls of those who lost their lives under his regime to insurgency, banditry, Boko-haram, kidnapping, rest in peace...

🙏Pls my people, in all humility, I need your help... Pls check my signature...⤵️⤵️

16 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Savechild23: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
And yet insecurity surges

4 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Wizardslayer: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
General in corruption and thievery.

Wipe out this sets of criminal and Nigeria will be liberated.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by olatade(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
He has done his best. Wishing him long life and prosperity

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by helinues: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
We need new brains

16 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Solsix(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
K
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by IMASTEX: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by goodness4ever(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
There is a time for every thing under the sun; a time to pull in and a time to pull out.

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Emu4life(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wetin dem dey pull out sef Nansense!!

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by wickedtuna: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
In a sane country, men with conscience will quietly retire. What has this one done to deserve this? Nigeria and wastage, its a spending problem.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Praxis758: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Who are two women on the parade motor?

Are they his wives?

Never seen that before.

3 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by LONEWOLFJOHN: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by RECTEM: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
V
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Emu4life(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Are they his wives?
Never seen that before.
Na senior man nagrin
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by gidgiddy: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
I have no doubt in my mind that had Nigeria been at war with another country, these men calling themselves generals would not have been able to organise any meaningful defence of the country

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Kazeem47(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido should be attending Pulling Out Parade so he can master it and save himself from future mess.Am not on Colos o,am saying my mind.

10 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Blackestjunior(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
To be a full 4 star ⭐ General no be beans oo

6 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Praxis758:

Are they his wives?

Never seen that before.

The younger lady should be the daughter na, aba!

9 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by omooba969(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Davido needs to come and learn the 'Pull-out method' from these amazing guys.

The idiot go just dey sow seeds everywhere - oníranù omo!

2 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Kazeem47(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ireoloowaa:
When I saw pulling out, my mind went somewhere else entirely
Something that could have save Davido the mess he's currently battling with grin

3 Likes

Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by Oricha79(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
G
Re: Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Defence Staff General Lucky Irabor by superCleanworks(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ireoloowaa:
When I saw pulling out, my mind went somewhere else entirely

if only David's mind can go the same way too. But Never

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Replies Femi Falana (SAN) / Which Cities Are Nigeria's Most Important Economically? / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.