Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports (58685 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Tommydare(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Funny guy.
Austineva:
at d end we will know who is delusional and a cat between me and u. D game is on, I hope u have d might to stop us from exiting d zoo this year
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
No video
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Tommydare(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
He had offers from big clubs but snubbed them because Bolton offered him a huge deal. He claimed he didn't do his research well about bolton before joining them. Youcan't be that good without big teams coming for you. When players like adebayor, kalou,etc can get offers from big clubs, why would you think okocha didn't get any?
KingAzubuike:

Unlucky not to play for big clubs?

Did you ask yourself why big clubs never came for him?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Reflect7: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingAzubuike:

I wanted to reply you but when I saw the part where you said "go and watch his YouTube clips", I chose not to reply you any longer. You shouldn't be arguing with your elder ones that watched jayjay live.

Small boy talking rubbish. You think I’m your mate? I said go and watch his YouTube clips because you are a kid that was sucking breast or not even born when Okocha was playing. Your real problem is inferiority complex because if this same Okocha was a media-hyped Brazilian or Argentinian star, you would worship the floor he walks on.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Reflect7: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
AareGaa:

Una too dey feel inferior for iboland
George Weah, Samuel Eto'o, Kanu, no be black?
Okocha was wasteful in his hey days. It was towards the end of his career that he became serious, but was late.
At a time two of the biggest clubs were fighting over Mikel, a black man .
Okocha is not half as good as Robinho or Neymar, not to talk of Ronaldinho.

You are an absolute peabrain and a dunce. Jay Jay was wasteful in your dumb skull. Go and watch his games with Eintracht and Fenehbahce and PSG.

He was very productive and scored great goals.

Stupid media manipulated Moro.n with inferiority complex.

Ronaldinho whom Jay Jay taught every last skill.

Robinho too you’re calling.

I don’t blame you.

After all every riffraff school dropout has free internet to type rubbish.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by AareGaa: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Reflect7:

You are an absolute peabrain and a dunce. Jay Jay was wasteful in your dumb skull. Go and watch his games with Eintracht and Fenehbahce and PSG.

He was very productive and scored great goals.

Stupid media manipulated Moro.n with inferiority complex.

Ronaldinho whom Jay Jay taught every last skill.

Robinho too you’re calling.

I don’t blame you.

After all every riffraff school dropout has free internet to type rubbish.

You're an idiot.

Okocha taught Ronaldinho skills?

Why is an average Ibo delusional and always think like an illiterate,?
The same illierate like you will be comparing Crippled Achebe with great Wole Soyinka, will also be comparing dumb and inarticulate Peter Obi to a strategist and exceptionally brilliant Tinubu.

Okocha played for an average clubs through out his career because he is an average player. No coach in the world would pick Okocha ahead of Robinho, David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne etc, only an Ibo coach can make that stupid mistake.

You can continue to wallow in your delusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Oakenshield: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
sprints1:
what of R9
De Lima u mean he is the best centre forward good positioning
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by kcbaba007: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
No video?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Burruchaga71(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Rhado:
FTC, I’m dedicating this to everyone who truly have the genuine interest of Nigeria at heart.
Regardless of your political affiliation or tribe.
May we all see the (working) Nigeria of our dream soon.

Tinubu the DRUG LORD from Guinea can never be my leader.
I swear...
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Kay25(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chno:
Believe it or not, okocha was so overrated
How were u when okocha was playing..
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
BayLord01:
Okocha remain the best when it kom to skills and dribble.
Do you know who they call Cassilas?
He was the best dribbler in history. He even won a Guinness world record
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Idiko1: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
It is not funny that most Africans were so stupid not to name Jay Jay Okocha African Footballer of Year.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by sirchim(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

It still doesnt change what I posted.
Ask am whether him fit trap ball?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by nairamaniac: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2023
atheistandproud:
The era of the classic central attacking midfield playmaker is over. In those days, only the best wore 10.

1. Ronaldinho 🤗
2. Zinedine Zidane
3. Rui Costa
4. Jay Jay Okocha
5. Diego Maradona
6. Pablo Aimar
7. Michel Platini
8. Dennis Bergkamp
9. Mesut Ozil (eye of the gods)
10. Riquelme
11. Lionel Messi
12. Rivaldo

nice list. U left out Ariel Ortega. Top5 best dribblers ever at his prime.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Ositadimma01(m): 2:56am On Jun 26, 2023
Okocha remains d goat 🐐 of Africa when it comes to dribbling and d football ⚽ world knows about it.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by AareGaa: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2023
Burruchaga71:

Tinubu the DRUG LORD from Guinea can never be my leader.
I swear...

Bitterness killed your ancestors between 1967 to 1970, please refrain from bitterness.
Tinubu no be your papa mate.
He is greater than all the leaders from Ibo land, both dead and alive.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Overrly7: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2023
Jay Jay my guy

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Eguwepaul: 6:10am On Jun 26, 2023
Where is Beckham in ur so called list
atheistandproud:
The era of the classic central attacking midfield playmaker is over. In those days, only the best wore 10.

1. Ronaldinho 🤗
2. Zinedine Zidane
3. Rui Costa
4. Jay Jay Okocha
5. Diego Maradona
6. Pablo Aimar
7. Michel Platini
8. Dennis Bergkamp
9. Mesut Ozil (eye of the gods)
10. Riquelme
11. Lionel Messi
12. Rivaldo

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2023
nairamaniac:
nice list. U left out Ariel Ortega. Top5 best dribblers ever at his prime.

Ah yes! Very true this.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by nairamaniac: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2023
atheistandproud:

Ah yes! Very true this.
The hardest dribbles are the ones done on full throttle speed.
Xavi, iniesta, Rivaldo, are usually on very slow speed. With little fients&touch, they could beat u to death.

But the ones that do it on highest speed, are just crazy.

That's where Ariel Ortega comes in amongst the very TOP4 to TOP5
1. Messi
2. Maradonna,
3. Ortega
4. .Ronaldinho
5. Okocha(when he wants to).

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by nairamaniac: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2023
Eguwepaul:
Do you mean David Beckham or Dennis Bergkam?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2023
Eguwepaul:

Na so them take dey catch omomo so.

David was never primarily a CAM. He was mostly an RMF, CMF and even played in the DMF for a while as a deep lying playmaker (Pirlo role).

He was known for his passing and freekicks, rather than his dribbling.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2023
nairamaniac:

The hardest dribbles are the ones done on full throttle speed.
Xavi, iniesta, Rivaldo, are usually on very slow speed. With little fients&touch, they could beat u to death.

But the ones that do it on highest speed, are just crazy.

That's where Ariel Ortega comes in amongst the very TOP4 to TOP5
1. Messi
2. Maradonna,
3. Ortega
4. .Ronaldinho
5. Okocha(when he wants to).

Did you see what he did to Huguita in that latest exhibition match that they played?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by lordnkem000(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2023
AareGaa:

Una too dey feel inferior for iboland
George Weah, Samuel Eto'o, Kanu, no be black?
Okocha was wasteful in his hey days. It was towards the end of his career that he became serious, but was late.
At a time two of the biggest clubs were fighting over Mikel, a black man .
Okocha is not half as good as Robinho or Neymar, not to talk of Ronaldinho.
U re just an idiot
No need to argue or talk with a kid like u
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by AareGaa: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2023
lordnkem000:

U re just an idiot
No need to argue or talk with a kid like u

To give you a knock on your empty head dey hungry me
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by nairamaniac: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2023
atheistandproud:

Did you see what he did to Huguita in that latest exhibition match that they played?
are u reffering to okocha? Although I didn't watch the match.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2023
nairamaniac:
are u reffering to okocha? Although I didn't watch the match.

Yeah, he shift Higuita waist. Higuita had to be substituted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Godmademan(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Small friendly match, this one just take am seriously
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by nairamaniac: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2023
atheistandproud:

Yeah, he shift Higuita waist. Higuita had to be substituted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin. Not seen it yet. Is it in this same video in this very post on nairaland?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
nairamaniac:
grin. Not seen it yet. Is it in this same video in this very post on nairaland?

I don't know. It's Kayvaldo's video that I watched on YouTube
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Versal: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chno:
Believe it or not, okocha was so overrated
You mean underrated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup / AFCON 2019: Nigeria Gets Medals, Fans Celebrate 3rd Place (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.