Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports (58684 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by Versal: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
AareGaa:

Una too dey feel inferior for iboland
George Weah, Samuel Eto'o, Kanu, no be black?
Okocha was wasteful in his hey days. It was towards the end of his career that he became serious, but was late.
At a time two of the biggest clubs were fighting over Mikel, a black man .
Okocha is not half as good as Robinho or Neymar, not to talk of Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho confessed that Okocha was one of his idol.
You are here talking gibberish.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by nairamaniac: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
atheistandproud:

I don't know. It's Kayvaldo's video that I watched on YouTube
okay.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by headboyprince(m): 5:07am On Jun 27, 2023
Chidolalar:

Messi remains d undisputed GOAT in world football
Messi is d only playmaker who has 800+ goals
Messi is d only playmaker who has provided 350+assists
Messi is d only playmaker who has d most and highest completed dribbles in football
Messi is d only playmaker who create d highest chances
You this boy rest nah make we hear word... if i start to list pele achievements youll start crying, whining and bitching like the baby that you're...becos it's out of reach for your idol grin CRY-CRY BABY... Pele is the undisputed king cool
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by georgeakins: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2023
BayLord01:
Okocha remain the best when it kom to skills and dribble.

The best in Nigeria only.

Can he dribble better than Robinho, David Silva, Yaya Toure or Neymar?

I don't want to mention Ronaldinho, Messi, Zidane, because he is junior to them

He only engaged in wasteful dribbling, that was the reason he could not play for big clubs.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:00am On Jun 29, 2023
atheistandproud:
The era of the classic central attacking midfield playmaker is over. In those days, only the best wore 10.

1. Ronaldinho 🤗
2. Zinedine Zidane
3. Rui Costa
4. Jay Jay Okocha
5. Diego Maradona
6. Pablo Aimar
7. Michel Platini
8. Dennis Bergkamp
9. Mesut Ozil (eye of the gods)
10. Riquelme
11. Lionel Messi
12. Rivaldo

What about Arjen Robben?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
What about Arjen Robben?

Robben was a winger na. A left-footed right winger from his PSV days to when he moved to Chelsea and the Real Madrid before retiring at Bayern.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2023
atheistandproud:

Robben was a winger na. A left-footed right winger from his PSV days to when he moved to Chelsea and the Real Madrid before retiring at Bayern.
I Thought you were talking about legendary number 10s
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
I Thought you were talking about legendary number 10s

Central Attacking Midfielders

I clearly stated it there
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
atheistandproud:

Central Attacking Midfielders
I clearly stated it there
Noted
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2023
atheistandproud:

He actually retired at Grongen FC in his country (in 2021).

Groningen was his first, professional, and boyhood club.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports by atheistandproud(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
He actually retired at Grongen FC in his country (in 2021).

Groningen was his first, professional, and boyhood club.

You're correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Taken To Hospital With A Suspected Broken Eye Socket / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup / AFCON 2019: Nigeria Gets Medals, Fans Celebrate 3rd Place (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.