Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu (24806 Views)

Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners / Our Diversity Is A Promise For Prosperity - Tinubu At Kukah's Birthday / "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Karlman: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
muykem:
North gave Tinubu 65% of his votes. Every Nigerian except south east accept Tinubu as their president.
The attack on Okonjo Iweala is because of attitude of easterners especially, respected educated among them. The ill-conceived letter by Chimanda will hurt Igbo for sometimes.
You're a big fool!
Igbo has voted people from different tribes yet it is difficult for some of those tribes to vote for an Igbo man.
This is the only time Igbos have chosen to vote for one of their own yet you have the temerity to open your gutter of mouth to cap shit.
You idiots of the west are irredeemably annoying piece of shit.
Go to hell.
And for your info, Igbos will never vote for any other Nigerian again until one of their own is also voted into office.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by stanluiz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
What is this clown talking about ? Maybe, he is suffering from dementia.

Does his speech and actions portray diversity ?
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by pquaver(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
how the choice we made is burning your heart is what I don't understand. You're mis.er@ble I must tell you

It not paining rather it is irritating my ears as an Igbo man. If u make a choice, stand by it like a man n bear the consequences and stop trying to cut corners.. Itmakes u a coward.. Simple.. Our ancestors are no cowards
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Redhot0007: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
That's how they behave. They bite you and blow you breeze at the same. Berebe people.
thisisit:
He forgot the ongoing Lagos State imdigenizatiom bill at the HOA.

He forgot that Sanwo Olu is vigorously demolishing Alaba market.

Mere worthless speech from the lips.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Fridaymartin: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGERIA PARLIAMENT

Having pondered over what I have been told, read and witnessed in this country over the years. Where we were, where we are and where we may be in nearby future if some urgent steps are not taken to address the current state of affairs in this country. The dilapidated and backward nature of our critical sectors like health and education are nothing to write home about. I considered whether where we are today is as a result of our poor in wealth, mind or expertise; but I believe it’s none of them. Then, why are we here? I believe we’re here today because our first-class citizens (political office holders) have options, while the second-class citizens (the masses) has one and only unavoidable option of going to the public institutions in this country.

In order to remedy these pitiable conditions that is gradually making our dear country a laughing stock among the comity of nations. I therefore request the parliament to enact the following proposals into law, if majority of Nigerians support it; as majority voice is the democratic voice.

1. Anybody whose children is schooling abroad or in a private institution shall be ineligible to contest or be appointed into any political position in this country.

2. All political office holders and their immediate family (husband/wife and children) shall not receive medical attention (medical check-up or treatment) abroad or in any private hospital in this country. In other words, all political office holders MUST receive medical attention in any government owned hospital in this country.

2(i). Any political office holder(s) who feels that his/her health challenge is beyond what the medical professionals and the equipments in our government hospitals can handle MUST resign from his/her political position before seeking for medical attention abroad or in private clinic.

2(ii). Anybody who resigns from his/her elected or appointed political position for any reason other than seeking for another political position using the same party MUST spend a minimum of three (3) years before being eligible of holding political position again.

2(iii). Anybody whose appointment into his/her office is subject to the confirmation of the parliament is included as in 1 and 2 above.

3. An elected political office holder(s) who decamped from the political party upon which he/she was elected to another political party MUST vacate his/her position to the runner-up of the election.

3(i). An elected political office holder(s) who intend to decamp MUST inform the electoral body (INEC) in not less than 21 days of his/her plan defection so that the electoral body will contact the runner-up to be sworn-in.

3(ii). The electoral body will only conduct bye-election to fill the vacate position only when the occupant of the position is dead or when all the contestants (from the runner-up to the candidate that scored the least number(s) of the valid vote cast) in the election are no longer available to be sworn-in into the position.

3(iii). A political office holder who decamped from his/her political party to another party MUST spend a minimum of three (3) years in that party before being eligible to vote and to be voted for, in the party’s primary election(s).

3(iv). The price for the nomination forms of any political parties for its primary election(s) MUST not be more than the annual basic salary of the occupant(s) of the office the person is vying for.

4. Anybody who is entitled to pension as a result of his/her former office/ position, but is still holding another government office/position shall not be paid the pension during that period. And if he/she is also entitle to pension by his/her last office; then the pension of his last office shall nullify the former one(s). Therefore, nobody shall be receiving pension and salary (or two pensions) at the same time from the government coffers.

I firmly believe that the progress of this country depends on most of the above suggestions. I and other concern Nigerians may be mobilizing Nigerians from all walks of life (ASUU, NUT, NMA, NANS, CNPP, NLC, NBA, NYCN, SERAP, CAN, NSCIA, etc) to embark on a peaceful protest across the country, if all or most of the aforementioned proposals are not passed and assented into law by the parliament and the president respectively before 1st October 2023.

Yours sincerely,
Friday Martin Nwodo fridaynwodo20@gmail.com
+2347047488130
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Supremos: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
pquaver:

It not paining rather it is irritating my ears as an Igbo man. If u make a choice, stand by it like a man n bear the consequences and stop trying to cut corners.. Itmakes u a coward.. Simple.. Our ancestors are no cowards
you're not Igbo. Your altitude is unbecoming
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Iam214(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjJommlW1zQ

Nigeria belongs to all of us, our diversity is an asset if we manage it - President Tinubu's speech in France

Lies , Nigeria is not for the igbo race ,
It’s for the SW/N alone
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by pquaver(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
you're not Igbo. Your altitude is unbecoming
It is not ur call to make if am igbo or not.. Sorry 1 million of u cannot change my igboness.. It can only pain u.. We who love our father will not allow u use imo state for terrorists activity.. U can carry it to afara ukwu for all we care but u see imo state.. We will resist u will all we got.. Ndi eriri eri
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by sukar886: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Then arrest asari dokubi for threathing the igbos
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Supremos: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
pquaver:

It is not ur call to make if am igbo or not.. Sorry 1 million of u cannot change my igboness.. It can only pain u.. We who love our father will not allow u use imo state for terrorists activity.. U can carry it to afara ukwu for all we care but u see imo state.. We will resist u will all we got.. Ndi eriri eri
gerrout
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by slowice(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Funny he's giving speech about Nigeria's unity and diversity outside Nigeria. His election has been the biggest source of disunity since the inception of Nigeria.... I mean, he didn't think of our diversity when he went for mu-mu ticket.

Niggur must high on corn beer
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by lugado: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
successmatters:
That's a big lie, Baron.

Your diversity has ensured that you use ethnic and tribal differences to cause war between tribes so you can continue to steal the whole Nigeria blind while they keep fighting the wars you ignite.

If yoruba is a country, your type cannot make it to a local government chairman.

Thus is just pure hatred. Nothing more
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Jayhome24: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
For those foot soldiers of APC who are bent on making Tinubu look like a Yoruba president, even Tinubu is aware that our diversity is an asset.

He's aware that Nigeria belongs to all of us.

Can you read what you posted again and again? Pls after reading it pls kindly find a full standing mirror stand before then mimic what you have posted and be watching yourself you will realise you have "over-ran common sense". Pls I'm not been rude but no other way to express what I want to say.

Name any Yoruba that has ever behaved to interpret Tinubu is only for Yoruba pls name one?

You guys said you hate him, insulting him, calling all kinds of horrible names, disowned him and his people picked up their son and stood by him what else do you want the Yoruba to do pls tell me?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Burruchaga71(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
This country can never accommodate me and Tinubu as the leader..
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by bdon12: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Not true our diversity is a problem.if am being real.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Barclaycard: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
dejol88:
When they want power, they will promote tribalism, after power has be gotten they will remember there is strength in adversity. There is one region that hasn’t tested power but they won’t support them.

How will they support you when you keep abusing their leaders at every opportunity?
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
CSTRR:
lol.

This clown must be joking.

So he has forgotten yoruba lokan?
The bigotry and madness that he and his boys unleashed because of elections.

If the court throws him out, he would go back to default setting.
So you still believe court will remove tinubu,
You are too funny
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by MMG01(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
successmatters:
That's a big lie, Baron.

Your diversity has ensured that you use ethnic and tribal differences to cause war between tribes so you can continue to steal the whole Nigeria blind while they keep fighting the wars you ignite.

If yoruba is a country, your type cannot make it to a local government chairman.
You can never be satisfied chai why must you complain ??
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
For those foot soldiers of APC who are bent on making Tinubu look like a Yoruba president, even Tinubu is aware that our diversity is an asset.

Coming from a repented disobediently disobedient he has seen the light
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Josephkabila12: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
CSTRR:
lol.

This clown must be joking.

So he has forgotten yoruba lokan?
The bigotry and madness that he and his boys unleashed because of elections.

If the court throws him out, he would go back to default setting.
wetin dis mumu ibo buffoon dey yarn sef

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by TollinsN: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
successmatters:
That's a big lie, Baron.

I am sure this person is a tribalist . He never talked about Peter Obi who held the most tribalistic and religious bigotry campaign ever in the history of Nigeria. He campaign based on Religious war ( In a church he said (CHRISTIANS TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY, ALSO IN CONVERSATION WITH DAVID OYEDEPO HE SAID THIS IS A RELIGIOUS WAR). You hate someone, that person continues to progress while you build negativity around your life both in taught and in action and you expect your prayers to be answered. GOD IS NOT A MAGICIAN. He serves you according to what you have been putting forward towards others (LAW OF KARMA)
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Alpharey: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
muykem:
North gave Tinubu 65% of his votes. Every Nigerian except south east accept Tinubu as their president.
The attack on Okonjo Iweala is because of attitude of easterners especially, respected educated among them. The ill-conceived letter by Chimanda will hurt Igbo for sometimes.

All these things only exist inside your brain. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. You are not even faring better than most of the Igbos you are crying for because of a letter written by an individual who is entitled to her personal opinion. People like you are the real problem of Nigeria because of the way you reason.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Alpharey: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
TollinsN:

I am sure this person is a tribalist . He never talked about Peter Obi who held the most tribalistic and religious bigotry campaign ever in the history of Nigeria. He campaign based on Religious war ( In a church he said (CHRISTIANS TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY, ALSO IN CONVERSATION WITH DAVID OYEDEPO HE SAID THIS IS A RELIGIOUS WAR). You hate someone, that person continues to progress while you build negativity around your life both in taught and in action and you expect your prayers to be answered. GOD IS NOT A MAGICIAN. He serves you according to what you have been putting forward towards others (LAW OF KARMA)

Liar. Propaganda against Peter Obi. That is all I see in this comment. Meanwhile, Muslim Muslim ticket is a sign of what?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:

person that turned election into a tribal war. Make una dey play. Bigots!
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
TollinsN:

propagandist. Rest!

Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Supremos:
@Mynd44 @OAM4J @Nlfpmod our diversity is an asset if we can manage it well, that's what president Bola Ahmed Tinubu said.
you and president Tinubu are jokers. LOL
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ajagunakin:
Presido!!!!! grin
God Bless Asiwaju the unifier!
God Bless Nigeria my country 🇳🇬
God no dey bless thief, liars, hypocrites. They fall in their own pit dug for others.

Dey play!
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by texas1990(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
successmatters:
That's a big lie, Baron.

Sorry Omo ibo, I can feel your pains
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by CSTRR: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

So you still believe court will remove tinubu,
You are too funny
If they want to do the right thing, they will and heaven will not fall.

A governor was removed by the court. It started one day.

A president can be removed by the court too.
Re: Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu by Emitex212: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Nigeria belongs to all of us ni,but you map out huge amount of money for you and your cabinet members in crime, forgetting those that elected you, Nigerians I don't know why we are been deceive by this blood tasting politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr Joe Odumakin 49th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / PDP Has Now Been Reduced To A Regional Party – APC / Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.