Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught (10519 Views)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) / Introducing Afriq Arbitrage System ((aas)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Jcomtrader: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2023
oladiran2:
So what will your statement be if eventually it resumes trading in the coming week If you were the owner of a group will you tolerate statements that will jeopardize the peace of the member? Hate with sense and not been bias as of aas is the first platform to have a group that doesn't tolerate I'll statements or you want to tell us all groups you ever find yourself has always welcome any kind of conversations dat so suit the members been good or bad right?? Was AGT not also banning members who say things against them? Why did you not come on naira land to say bad before they went away with many investors money and disappeared with no trace but the ones still talking and trying to keep his community intact you come here to spill thrash by not using your small brain at least a little.

This is one of their paid admin he is working full time here since we set out to counter their fraud
Cc Savageresponse

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Every day one story or the other.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
oladiran2:
You are the most gullible poster I will ever come up to read his post since have been on naira land. Seek knowledge before you type epistles of what you don't even have a single knowledge about. Understand how something works first before jumping on conclusions on issues you have no knowledge about. Let me just use a bit of my time to educate you small for your small and empty brain. The liquidity wallet you scan that goes up and down isn't been used by aas alone, it's like an auto generated wallet address been used by Binance for organizations in which they handle their payments using their gateway. Secondly if you don't know something I think no crime in asking, the way those guys hack the platform was them using their bybot to pick up investor's daily routine which was supposed to drop for some investors and reason you see many missing roi and imagine the millions on the platform and probably able to get the roil of just a million users which went on for more than 2 months. They were not able to steal from the liquidity but from the daily roi of many people

You are the most gullible human on earth. Keep believing scam project and your JM. AAS is a pure pyramid scheme and a scam.

No investment on earth can afford that kind of return.

3 Likes

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by holybabayo(m): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2023
webmonkey:

No investment on earth can afford that can of return.

There are many that pays more. Check Daisy to start with. Research and get facts. You want to sound intelligent right? Do small research
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by MarvellousGrace: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2023
holybabayo:

There are many that pays more. Check Daisy to start with. Research and get facts. You want to sound intelligent right? Do small research

Don't mind the guy jare.

In crypto and forex trading, mouthwatering profits can be made within a scope of time. I have traded myself last month and had over 300% of my small capital within 2weeks, (though lost some to the market later). So, with discipline (which bots have), if JM promises 63%, its not out of range.

Moreover, there is no harm in giving trial to any available opportunity with whatever you are ready to loose now. Life is about risk. I can see sincerity in what JM is saying and how he does his things, so, I lend him my support as an investor.

As per over $100m that someone claimed withdrawn out of the wallet address, trial live trading is ongoing presently before the general trading that will involve all. Is it not with money in his custody he's going to try it?. Abi, you expect him to ask people to bring in more money ni? We really need to be sincere with ourselves sometimes.

We shall all be here to continue our discussion when AAS bounces back, then, those castigating will go behind doors to register, that's if there are not registered already. Very bad. Mtcheewwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Philistine(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2023
AAS
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Klavid: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Calabar man has run away with people's money. All these fake stories are not going to stand. The man is a pure 419..

People siding with this man.. in the end, you will all regret it.

He is just looking for an excuse to prevent Nigerians and the Nigerian police not to call him for interrogation..

The same thing he did with the cot.. making empty noise about the cot coming back. Now where is Cot gone and gone forever.

He has started using the same tricks to deceive many gullible Nigerians.

aas is a Ponzi scheme.. Just remove your mind.
Noting is coming back..

Your money is otilor it is gone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klavid:
Calabar man has run away with people's money. All these fake stories are not going to stand. The man is a pure 419..

He is just looking for an excuse to prevent Nigerians and the Nigerian police not to call him for interrogation..

The same thing he did with the cot.. making empty noise about the cot coming back. Now where is Cot gone and gone forever.

Noting is coming back..

You are correct but he won't escape.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by DGUY: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Anybody who believes this script is a mugu. These are all fabrications. Your money don enter one chance. How come this has never featured in mainstream media?

3 Likes

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by DGUY: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Bros you got it. Everything is all planned out to deceive gullible people. No be only hacker na hunker. Which police station dem arrest the people? Next thing dem go say na interpol😅. I pity people who put their money into this AAS.
Klavid:

Noting is coming back..

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Bepero1(m): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2023
DGUY:
Bros you got it. Everything is all planned out to deceive gullible people. No be only hacker na hunker. Which police station dem arrest the people? Next thing dem go say na interpol😅. I pity people who put their money into this AAS.
Pls does 9ja hav interpol?
Am confused
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by waveman2: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bros JM don't need to beg for investors if actually he is trading and can compound easily.Even if he is trading he doesn't make that kind of profit steadily.
MarvellousGrace:

Don't mind the guy jare.

In crypto and forex trading, mouthwatering profits can be made within a scope of time. I have traded myself last month and had over 300% of my small capital within 2weeks, (though lost some to the market later). So, with discipline (which bots have), if JM promises 63%, its not out of range.

Moreover, there is no harm in giving trial to any available opportunity with whatever you are ready to loose now. Life is about risk. I can see sincerity in what JM is saying and how he does his things, so, I lend him my support as an investor.

As per over $100m that someone claimed withdrawn out of the wallet address, trial live trading is ongoing presently before the general trading that will involve all. Is it not with money in his custody he's going to try it?. Abi, you expect him to ask people to bring in more money ni? We really need to be sincere with ourselves sometimes.

We shall all be here to continue our discussion when AAS bounces back, then, those castigating will go behind doors to register, that's if there are not registered already. Very bad. Mtcheewwwwww.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2023
waveman2:
Bros JM don't need to beg for investors if actually he is trading and can compound easily.Even if he is trading he doesn't make that kind of profit steadily.

AAS is a dead scam project. Go home and seek forgiveness from God. Then go after JM and his cohorts and those gullible admins and followers and people here supporting that scammer.

1.65% daily ko, 1.65% daily ni. Una mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Barzul1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
ALL THIS THINGS NA SUPER STORY, EVEN A KID KNOWS AAS IS A SCAM , BINANCE AFRICA MADE A DISCLAIMER POST AGAINST AAS ,
YET STILL C.E.O and his cult like followers and admins claimed it was fake news. Bin ance went as far as sending emails to its users warning them abt AAS scam & dia lies using the exchange name claming they hav Money locked in liquidity pool which is a big lie.
AFTER CELEBRATING 90DAYS (3MONTHS) OF DOING BUSINESS- PLZ WHO CELEBRATES 3MONTHS OF DOING BUSINESS? IS IT NT 1YEAR (ANNIVERSARY) 2+YEARS PPL CELEBRATE? HMMM cheesy THEY WENT ON SEASONAL NOLLYWOOD MOVIE FROM 1 LIE TO THE ODA.
GIVE US 30DAYS HACKERS BLABLABLA
GIVE US ANOTHER 30DAYS TO BLABLABLA
GIVE US SOM WEEKS NOW LETS US FINISH.
WE AR TESTING. BE HAPPY.SMILE . IGNORE NAYSAYERS BLABLABLA
WE WIL BREAK GUNIESS RECORD . WE WIL SHOCK THE WORLD.

WE WIL INCREASE R.O.I
WE AR A PONZI KILLER. HOW CAN PONZI BE PONZI KILLER?

HOW CAN A COMPANY PAYING 63% MONTHLY NOW PROMISE U MORE % R.O
I AFTER THEY CRASHED? grin HOW MANY R.O.I WIL U NOW WANNA GIVE? 65%-70%? OR 80%? I LAUGH AT THE IGNORANCE OF ALL THE PPL WHO STIL BELIEVE DAT BIG THIEF J- MICHEAL WHO BRAGS AND LIES ABT EVERYTHING AND CONTRADICTING HIMSELF CONSTANTLY.
HOW CAN AAS NT BE A SCAM?
NIGERIANS DNT LEARN[b]
[b]WEN I SAW IT? I SAW THE C.E.O. AND MARKETING PLAN? cheesy cheesy cool I LAUGHED AND KNEW IT WAS A PURE SCAM.

A BUSINESS DAT LOWERST INVESTMENT IS 20% PAYING U 63% MONTHLY N LOWEST CASH OUT IS 50$ grin a 20$ account how long wil it take it to make that 50$? Even in 3 months u hav nt made 50$. Boom business will now crash on u....CHECK PICS BELOW

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Barzul1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
NOW THIS STORY OF ABAYOMI COULD BE FAKE OR IT COULD BE REAL. HOW EVER? THERE IS ALOT OF LIES HERE. THINK GUYS. AFRICA WAKE ! JUST AS UR C E O KEEPS TELLING U GUYS., THE C.E.O CLAIMS THEY CANT STEAL FROM THE BIG THIEF. DAT MEANS HE IS THE BIGGER THIEF. JUST DAT HIS TEAM OF HACKERS WERE MORE FASTER THAN HIM,IT SHOULD BE A CASE OF SCAMMER GOT SCAMMED BY HIS OWN SCAMMER TEAMS.OR IT COULD JUST BE A FAKE COOKED UP STORY TO BUY TIME AND DISTRACT PPL

IF AT THIS STAGE U STILL BELIEVE ANYTIN U HEAR FRM THEM? U MUST BE A BIGGER F O O L. SEEMS U AR NEW TO ONLINE PONZI SCAMS. THIS METHOD IS EVEN OLD SCAM METHOD. JUST 3MONTHS THEY ALREADY TELLING ALOT OF STORIES.
IN THE SO-CALLED TELEGRAM GROUP? THEY KEEP PRAISING & WORSHIPPING THE C.E.O & IF U ASK ANY INTELLIGENT OR CHALLENGING QUESTION? THE ADMINS DELETE IT FAST OR BLOCK U FROM THE GROUP- EVEN AFTER THEIR PRESENTATION? IN THE GROUP? U DARE NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS CHALLENGING ANYTIN IN THE GROUP. ITS JUST A BIG MESS AND CULT LIK GROUPS THERE. JOIN AND SEE FOR URSELF.

[b]IF YOU STILL DOUBT DAT AAS IS A SCAM? OR BELIEVE WAT THE C.E.O TELL U? THEN U AR JUST SO SO IGNORANT OR U AR ALSO PART OF THE SCAM TEAM. LETS WISE UP GUYS. ASK THE C.E.O WEN WIL BUSINESS START? AND IF IT EVER STARTS? WITHDRAW UR CASH ALL. DNT SAY U WERE NT WARNED. DOLLAR NOW IS 816. WISE UP[b]

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by oladiran2(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2023
that can feed your entire generation and the ones not born. must you guys type without common sense just to make yourself relevant?
Jcomtrader:

They are not wise. If you see the dirty bleached thing they handed their money over to in the name of arbitrage. You go laugh. A local cheap scammer that was just promoting cheap ponzi around calabar
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Jcomtrader: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2023
oladiran2:
that can feed your entire generation and the ones not born. must you guys type without common sense just to make yourself relevant?

Na your generation e go feed with his stolen money. Not my own

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Jcomtrader: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Its August and jesam michael thw wanted scammer is still playing with his investors brains

He reopened the site made sure it was faulty and also accepted new moneh while locking withdrawals
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2023
News

AAS is planing a KYC on Sunday this week. I hope he is NOT trying to ask people to use money to do KYC.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2023
This AAS CEO self.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2023
This AAS CEO self? I don't know what to believe from him anymore. He said once that they were two pools:

1. Trading pool
2. Investor pool

He said that investors pool is secured. That it were trading pool the money was taken. That trading has started now that he wants to refill trading pool to threshold before ROI and withdraw respectively will commence.

Today, he is tackling a member of AAS in the UK, calling him mumu and all manners of name for asking a legitimate question about clearity on which pool were affected.

That investor has large team in the UK with trading sales of $2M and he still calls him mumu. He doesn't realise that the UK investor is responsible to his team, perhaps his team are asking questions.

If you are reading this JM as you claim that you are in every social media platform listening and reading mumu people comments regarding their money they invested on your platform with clear words on the issues on ground, either our capital has gone or interest gone.

What you fail to understand is that a lot of people has taken AAS serious enough to reinvest and help you recapitalize very quickly than calling them mumu and foul names.

I know many people willing to help him out by injecting money into the system, but he has double mouth and has not convinced them enough of the situation at hand. They are confused and alienated.

The only official telegram room is highly DMZ (DeMilitarized Zone) by his admin and him
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Just look at the lies

1. Bybot was used on him by exchanges
2. AAS was hacked
3. Liquidity pool is safe
4. Abayomi hacked AAS with privileged information whilst he was sick (Provided pictures of himself in hospital)
5. Interpol and EFCC involvement to arrest Abayomi
6. AAS resumption (No ROI no withdraw) but you can deposit
7. KYC verification of Email
8. Liquidity pool is now affected, $87M of investors money gone, trying to build back investors funds.
9. No clear time on resumption.
10. He is trying now to exit the game.

Believe it or not AAS ain't coming back. He is too much of a lair and Abayomi and Jeseam Michael with EFC are all into sharing of $87M. Well done oga.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2023
He does not need our money to invest on arbitrage trade. He is only helping investors with his knowledge, which I am gradually building and learning on my own.

He can deploy flashloan on a smart contract with liquidity pool providers like AAVE, 1INCH, SUSHI, COMP, MKR etc and use his bot algorithm to excite an arbitrage trade with $100M flashloan and pay the fees if the arbitrage is successful.

He claims to know everything and master of FX trading and cryto guru. He does not entertain superior knowledge or advice.

That is why he keeps making mistakes or he is a fulltime scammer
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2023
If you are a computer Science student or studying computer science with interest on programming with Python and blockchain technology.

You don't need AAS or any scammers on DeFi protocols. With the help of chatGTP you can become a millionaire in less than 1 year.

If you are not one of these people mentioned above. You can start if you have interest. These are the technologies and tools you will need

1. Blockchain
2. Smart contract
3. Python
4. Solidity
5. Coin/token (How to create coin or token. Example BTC)
6.IDE (integrated development environment)
7. ChatGPT

With these tools and technologies, you will see that JM is a scammer
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
AAS has scammed people again. I am so devastated and beleaguered. I don't believe with my experience and history of online business, I fall again into the hands of a Nigeria Ponzi Scheme master from calabar of all people.

Phew!!! I have been thinking and checking if he used jazz on me.

MTFE, AGT, MMM, IPC, COTP, METHER, SWAPNEX , IPCLOUD etc all came I did not do because, I knew they were all Ponzi. A lot came out I did not do.

I just don't know why I did AAS. I invested alot of money over three months. I was compounding adding capital to reach $100k. This is a nightmare.

If you asked questions on the telegram group you are immediately removed.

Anyway, the ONLY online business I do now is Royal Q via binance. The ONLY thing that can make Royal Q scam me is if binance exchange closed today and runaway.
I have seen steady growth of my money with Royal Q . I am gradually recovering all my money invested with.AAS Ponzi Pyramid Scheme of Jeseam Michael and his cohorts.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
He would eventually come out with another lie that the 5 bots he claimed to have developed over five months of AAS stopping could not trade sufficiently to recover the liquidity pool of $87M.

He will probably go for second billing of those gullible investors cheering him with his stories of trading shits to add money.

He will probably open withdrawal for those that added new funds and encouraged gullible investors to flood the platform with new sets of funds before finally disappearing into thin air with his family if he really have one.

Because, for all I know the wife and supposedly children could be stage managed.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
AAS otilor.
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by Jcomtrader: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
webmonkey:
AAS otilor.

He is now telling them to earn 1.2 percent a month
Re: Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught by webmonkey(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Jcomtrader:

He is now telling them to earn 1.2 percent a month

Not up to 1.2â„… per month. But 0.35â„… per week. Which is 0.35% * 4 = 0.014 per month.

Most here are scared of commenting because of account deactivation on your own money. This style of ponzi scheme has taken a new dimension.

Challenge me on TV or any media. He does not need our money. If he is genuinely doing arbitrage trading. He should have been aware of what is called flashloan on ethereum network smart contract, like AAVE etc.

He is just a cheap liar and a scammer. Don't worry...

You steal investors money and threaten them by not giving them their money if they complained or challenge you.

To keep them motivated and to keep deposits coming from gullible and mugu inventors, he offers them 0.35% per week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dividend & Bonus Issue (uba, First Bank, Diamond Bank & Access Bank) / Buhari's inaugaration fails to lift stocks as All Share Index ends in red / Dangote Sells 1.5% Stake Of Cement Business To South Africa's PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.