Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings (25661 Views)

Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Court Stops Kano Assembly From Probing Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2023
PriNceNova:
.Hello,Someone please help me, i was not able to go to work throughout this weekend because I have been very sick, used all the money I had on drugs, pls kindly help me with N1000 to get food pls, I have not eaten since yesterday... Pls help me and God will bless you. Amen

O13OO6317O, G.tbank , Joseph E.
Next time, vote wisely and encourage people around you to do so.

It's going to be a long ride.
Re: Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings by PriNceNova(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Next time, vote wisely and encourage people around you to do so.

It's going to be a long ride.

But, Where hv u been? INEC played us all...
Re: Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2023
post=124031511:

You know better than we not living in that part of the country.
So we believe in your words.
See this one deceiving himself.
Would you have believed him or perhaps make same comment if Kano is an APC state?
Re: Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings by bigiyaro(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
If you are not in Kano you will not understand what is happening in Kano.

It's only Kano people that understand their kind of politics
lol politics of demolition...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully / Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill / Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.