Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man (8313 Views)

Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Winning Together As A Couple. Surehome Marriage Seminar August Edition / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by armadeo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by OlawaleBammie: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Theboss001:
I wanna start devOps abeg what spec on a laptop should I go for

Go for any one with ssd memory and at least 8gig ram.

But always make sure u use Virtual Machine, I recommend Ubuntu 20.04 LTS sha..tho any variance would do
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by InvertedHammer: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
smokinloud:
Most of the problems men face in marriage na money dey coz ham!.
/
True!

That's why all these poor men are divorcees:
Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Aliko Dangote, Hope Uzodinma, Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu, etc.

Marriage is all about money.

/

2 Likes

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by Theboss001: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Go for any one with ssd memory and at least 8gig ram.

But always make sure u use Virtual Machine, I recommend Ubuntu 20.04 LTS sha..tho any variance would do

Alright thanks
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by lebi65: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Join us on this thrilling adventure as we work to provide our readers with the information they need to succeed in the cryptocurrency industry. https://cryptomarketingguide.com/
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by Exceed15: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sinoratti:
Will this solve the problem of numerous divorce?

For with God nothing shall be impossible. Lk1:37

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by smokinloud(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
True!

Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Aliko Dangote, Hope Uzodinma, Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu, etc.

I didn't say marriage is all about money dude.
You brought up few rich men who dissolved their marriage. These are not the only rich people. Large percentage of millionaires have happy marriage. Stop deceiving yourself.
And by the way what's Bola Tinubu doing in your list?

/
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by kapelvej: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
NobleSeed:
Join us!!!
As if say Them go see you there 😂 😂
was this meeting recorded, can we have access to the recorded version
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
True!

/
I see what you did up there, little wonder your name is inverted...
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by PDJT: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
- Seun, is the programme still on? My wives want to join.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by PDJT: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
smokinloud:
Most of the problems men face in marriage na money dey coz ham!.

-Kiddo, wait until you get married first. Na person wey don marry before, dey get divorce certificate.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by NobleSeed(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
I didn't partook of the of the meeting sir
kapelvej:
was this meeting recorded, can we have access to the recorded version
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by smokinloud(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2023
PDJT:

-Kiddo, wait until you get married first. Na person wey don marry before, dey get divorce certificate.
You don marry before?!.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by Unaevince: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2023
NobleSeed:
I didn't partook of the of the meeting sir

Seun,

Nice knowing you are from a functional family of pastor parents. Marriage is a complex institution that has no definite formula for success, but there are some virtues that the man and the woman exhibits that aids successful marriages and that's all the marriage counselors try to imbibe on couples.

Could we be able to have a recorded version of this seminar to add to what we know about marriage please.

Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition - The Man by laxmiassociates: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Surehome Marriage Seminar: June Edition focuses on the role of the man in the family. It aims to provide guidance and insights on how men can strengthen their relationships, foster a healthy family dynamic, and contribute to a successful and fulfilling marriage. The seminar offers practical advice and strategies to help men navigate challenges, improve communication, and support their spouses and children. It is a valuable opportunity for personal growth and building stronger, happier families.

https://laxmiassociates.in/the-advantages-of-direct-current/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crying And Smiling Wives / How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? / 6 Popular Hair Styles In Nigeria For Schoolboys That'll Raise Your Parent's B.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.