Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours (70466 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2023
UR HUSBAND IS DYING FOR ANOTHER WOMAN
UR WIFE IS DYING FOR ANOTHER MAN
doubt it now , believe it later
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by sageb: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2023
sharone21:
Husband and wife matter is somehow.... But unless he beats u and begins to threaten your existence( physically or otherwise), I think it is best u stay put oooo instead Obiageli who hasn't suffered even if na small with the man, will just come and continue enjoying from where u stopped.

See, K Kanye's ex, Kanye has remarried and see Tiger Woods ex, Tiger hasn't remarried but the ex now has 2 as baby mama to a American 'Football' player after having 2 for Tiger Wood. Why should I demote myself to baby mama status from wifey status? Though, T allegedly CHEATED with many even, paying them not to speak out....

Most men cheat, so if u leave one to go get new one that u think doesn't cheat( initially), it makes one's life so unstable and scattered as a woman contrary to what u would have initially expected out of life maritally especially if u are the 'conservative' type.

A remorseful man will beg his wife in the house and as a forgiver, the woman should accept.... I believe B has done the needful and even restitute to his wife if need be..... But, men try to FEAR God..... E be like say one thing that can make men to plenty pass women in the world beyond is infidelity/ fornication.

Sometimes u wonder why women don't get pregnant the time they want it, the hubby will behave as if he is concerned not knowing that he is scattering his seed..... Anyway, she has helped wifey with childbearing

May God help us all.

You nailed it, so true.
The world population shows that There are more women than men.

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by zedman1(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2023
creatorsverse:
Men are most likely to cheat after marriage but not during relationship/courtship
This is true, very true. Women cheat a lot before marriage, even the most innocent ones cos they're being approached by myriads of men, some of which they can't say no to. Often times, when they get married, they settle down with one man. Men on the other hand, even the most faithful ones during their dating times start cheating after marriage. It's a trend I've come to realize. It's like Karma. I was very faithful, too faithful when I was single, four years into marriage and cheating is begging me to taste it by every means. Girls aren't helping matters too. I used to hear and see married men cheat, never thought I could even reason it. Cheating is just all around me waiting for me to taste, I feel the day I will finally cheat, then maybe the saying that "every man(woman) is (was) a cheat" might just be true.

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by sageb: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2023
pocohantas:

Well said. Whether true or not, he remains the father of her child. She has to handle things with tact. People waiting for her to flog her husband in public need medical attention and I would be disappointed if she acts in that manner. Leave drama for Tonto and Nkechi oni idi nla.

Social media inlaws want Adesua to leave Banky w, years later she will be pleading to come back like Caroline Ekanem plea to Alhaji Danjuma.
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by sharone21(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2023
sageb:

You nailed it, so true.
The world population shows that There are more women than men.

It seems since J succeeded with Yul, side chicks are more emboldened to try their luck...

If the news going around is true, the wicked person is that one who so belittled herself to continue to stick to B even when everyone knows he is married to the extent of getting pregnant for him..... It takes grace for the lawful wife to forgive her after forgiving her husband....

Anyway, there is money and I pray B will have the wisdom to handle issues so there wouldn't be any form of future rivalry in anyway with the offsprings of these 2 women( the one inside and outside).... If he is poor and starts depriving the one inside plus her kid of their rights/ money that is where kasala dey

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by Maysdevices(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2023
gentposh:

No I won't, but even when I leave for, I still don't owe the public any expectations
Lol. So only when a woman overlooks will a family stay together?

Crazy world.
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2023
Damn if I was banky am gonna keep both women…both are nice
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by sageb: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2023
sharone21:

It seems since J succeeded with Yul, side chicks are more emboldened to try their luck...

If the news going around is true, the wicked person is that one who so belittled herself to continue to stick to B even when everyone knows he is married to the extent of getting pregnant for him..... It takes grace for the lawful wife to forgive her after forgiving her husband....

Anyway, there is money and I pray B will have the wisdom to handle issues so there wouldn't be any form of future rivalry in anyway with the offsprings of these 2 women( the one inside and outside).... If he is poor and starts depriving the one inside plus her kid of their rights/ money that is where kasala dey

Aptly written
Alua! Alua

1 Like

Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by odunayowill23: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2023
This couple just played the bloggers!!!

Planning to japa? Look no further! 🌍✈️ Nike is the ultimate partner for your overseas adventure. Drop them a DM on +234 912 087 0211 and let them provide the perfect assist for your journey!
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by frankyychiji(f): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
It's just a subtle way of telling people to keep quiet and mind their own business. Adesuwa has the last say on whether or not Banky W cheated. Mind your business!
I like your post.
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by feedthenation(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
---since the advent of social media---men cannot enjoy their 'side hustle' in peace---
Re: Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours by campbelljosh(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jay z cheated on Beyonce world no end, these bloggers should let us hear word biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.