Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State (46828 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by iyke2frankeze: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2023
inoki247:

Lol there's Islam in the SW buh they're not fanatics like the Northerner so rest...

Until they become majority, that is when you will see their true colour.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by shedy03(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2023
talented321:
Why are muslims always behaving like animals.
Nigeria need to wipe all this religions away, if not this nonsense will escalate to big war in this country just that christians are quiet and only good at making noise.
It's a worldwide problem.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by IPDGP: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2023
blowjohn:

But Christians commit mob justice a lot. Am am Christian. Person go thief Maggi them go beat am burn am. Haba

Exactly what am saying , mob justice because they know the offender may end up not punished for the crime, but abuse Jesus from now till next year, no one will attack you physically.

One is controlling crime and the other is protecting the name of thier messiah

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by limitless6015: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2023
I don't know why majority of the northerners are so useless and dumb, they claimed they are fighting for their barbaric prophet. If truly the deceased said something against the so called prophet. Can't you give him some stroke of cane if you must rebuke him? Why the killing? They have just killed someone's father, brother, Uncle and also bread winner to some families. My questions is:
Where is the love and tolerance that a reasonable religion should practice?
Is Islam really a religion of peace or satanic religion?
Any Religion that doesn't considered humanity first doesn't worth existing.
To the so called "Leader and Elite" in the northern region continue turning a blind eye to the extra judiciary killings all in the name of blasphemy
is just a matter of time, i bet you your house hold will soon become a victim of it if nothing is being done.
As for the Nigeria Police, you won't stop amazing me, if it were to be in the south this ugly incident happened i know how many persons would have been arrested by now.
My question for the Nigeria police is how far with the Deborah's case "
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Guidedee(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
this is what Jesus cause when he says when you are slapped, turn the other face, it should be when your enemy slapped you, cut off his head, these nonsense shouldn't be in the world 🌎 by now, imagine if Israel and american are not taking though stand against Palestinian and Islam across the world, and they believe in thou shall not kill or love your neighbor nonsense, Islam would have been beheading us at will globally by now. The funny thing is Islam know how to play victims if you win them in a fight and Christians dey quickly forgive and love, Muslim did that to a fellow Muslim imagine what they will do to you non Muslim.
DID YOU READ LUKE CHAPTER 19 VERSE 27
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Realhommie(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2023
IPDGP:

Baba no pastor/Christianity will support jungle justice , the Bible say love your enemy and walk a thousand miles with him.
I don't know the kind of church of pastor u have that is supporting such.

Even some christian engage in jungle justice , they did that out of annoyance and not in the name of religion
Boss does every Christian act according to what's in the Bible? Do we not have people who twist the word to suit their purpose and justify whatever? I haven't heard a pastor preach it but I have seen one or two justify it on some posts on FB, maybe mushroom MOG's but I've seen a couple.

Christianity as a religion doesn't support murder but many Christians do, especially jungle justice. And whether they do out of annoyance and not in the name of religion still doesn't negate the fact that they do. Murder is murder particularly when it has to do with jungle justice.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Osilama1: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Sokoto
Zamfara
Yobe
Jigawa
Gombe
Kebbi
Niger
Borno.
Apart from INEC and Yakubu's Manipulation, See the kind of States that Tinubu won. undecided 🤦

SS, SE, NC, Lagos, FCT did NOT vote for him.😕

Tinubu is not the President of Sane, literate, patriotic and sensible Nigerians. sad

He is an Almajiri and SW Agberos president. 😏😒
he won SW... Won benue kwara rivers good over 25 percent in bayelsa Akwa ibom but ur block head is typing rubbish... As if we don't have some stupid acts in other places... Grow up ok and stop reasoning anyhow
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Realhommie(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Head slamming Christian
Lol. And na your type go wicked pass ooooo.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Osilama1: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Guyman01:

Tinubu won in mostly poverty stricken states while Obi and Atiku got the richer states despite manipulation by Yakubu Mahmud
next time tell PDP and LP to unite... Are u richer than pple in Ogun state tinubu won?? U guys just say nonsense with confidence
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Realhommie(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2023
IPDGP:

Exactly what am saying , mob justice because they know the offender may end up not punished for the crime, but abuse Jesus from now till next year, no one will attack you physically.

One is controlling crime and the other is protecting the name of thier messiah
Bro they're both same in the eyes of God and the law, it doesn't matter your reason.... That's exactly the crux of my first post.

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Successkolapo(f): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Honestly this is very barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Formation10: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2023
This Muslim are so stupid to fight for there so call Muhammad that can not fight for himself,after killing him they should have stand for the police and let Muhammad fight for them,if Muslim Muhammad encourage kill for saying things about him then he his not a God but murderer

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2023
Useless religion

Islam my ass

Evil religion

Their stupid useless leaders will keep quiet now and one person will come and tell me it is a religion of peace

Pretenders nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by IPDGP: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2023
Realhommie:
Boss does every Christian act according to what's in the Bible? Do we not have people who twist the word to suit their purpose and justify whatever? I haven't heard a pastor preach it but I have seen one or two justify it on some posts on FB, maybe mushroom MOG's but I've seen a couple.

Christianity as a religion doesn't support murder but many Christians do, especially jungle justice. And whether they do out of annoyance and not in the name of religion still doesn't negate the fact that they do. Murder is murder particularly when it has to do with jungle justice.

You are right sir, they are both wrong, it's just that that Islamic one is more cruel some
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Philipmoon2(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2023
I have said this before, our main problem here in Nigeria is religion and Tribalism.
If the security operatives has done the needful in Deborah case, I think this one will not repeat itself.
If this has happened in other part of the country, the security operatives will arrest everybody in that area, there will be even 1 week massive arrest
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by LLMG: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2023
demonic set of animals in human body
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Umadam: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Stop Generalising, do other states behave like this??
talented321:
Why are muslims always behaving like animals.
Nigeria need to wipe all this religions away, if not this nonsense will escalate to big war in this country just that christians are quiet and only good at making noise.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Pwettylinda(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2023
Muslims killing Muslims I don't fucking care undecided undecided undecided

Religion of piss indeed.

Fighting for a prophet Y'all are just stagnant in this religion
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by stanisbaratheon: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2023
They can only do this in the north.
So many people have said so many derogatory things about their prophet in the south but they can't do shit.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by legba1(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2023
What are you saying, did you read the news at all?
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by zinaunreal(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2023
Disgusting dirty religion
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by delzbaba(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2023
religion of peace indeed.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by descarado: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2023
PlayerMeji:
A religion so peaceful they need to kill for their God and thy will do anything necessary to prove it !
Don't be too hasty.
Christianity killed for the same reasons too.
Maybe, you don't know what the crusades means.
Christianity did worst than this.

Their problem is lack of exposure and education.

The Muslim terrorists all over the world were trained by Christians.

Again, don't be too hasty
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by viodemus: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2023
The SE need to consciously deny that demonic anti igbo Saudi religion a foot print in our environment. If I could give my opinion and advice, I think any true igbo that attempts this demonic religion, should think of going to the core Islamics north or islamics SW, because I think to keep continuous peace, that Saudi demonic cultist organization Is a threat to the easterners. I am peaceful and not advocating for anything non peaceful. God is our strength.

I take peace, love, health, education, prosperity, over any demonic Arabian religion or dominance.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Tonyblinky(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2023
Anything Muhammad or Mohammed na foolish thing, both in politics and religion.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Georgejeez: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2023
Realhommie:
[/b]While i condemn this with every fibre of my being,[b] do Christians not beat up and burn people to death for armed robbery and other vices in the south? When some of us speak up against it we're called weaklings etc, even some pastors support jungle justice. What is the difference? It's all barbarism.

P.S - I am a Christian and from the South.
Have you been robbed at gun point before ?
Have you been hit on the head with the butt of a gun before , have you lost a relative to the shot of a trigger happy armed robber before , has your sister been robbed and raped by an Armed robber before.
Have you witnessed where armed robbers made people lie down on the highway only for them to be grounded to pulp by a speeding trailer .

If you can answer the above, you will know that the crime of Armed robbery which is a Capital offence ,punishable with death in the Criminal laws is not to be equated with Blasphemy of a so called prophet ..

And no need to put the bolded in your comment, it's crystal clear you support the barbaric act of the mob , continue e go reach your turn or your relation turn the day he stays in the North .
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Triangles1(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2023
Ciscogod:
We are fightIng so many battles in this country

I swear.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by LordReed(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2023
Grit2943:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/25/mob-beats-butcher-death-over-alleged-blasphemy-nigerias-sokoto-state

This is the thing with religious and mob ire, it is an evil wind that blows no one good.
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by odunayowill23: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2023
God help Nigerians.

Are you ready to japa like a champion? 🏆🌍 Nike's got your back! DM them on +234 912 087 0211 for top-notch assistance in making your international dreams come true! 🌟
Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by Georgejeez: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Realhommie:
Do you lack comprehension? Obviously it can't be all Pastors and my pastor doesn't.

Up there I said I condemn it so where did I support evil?

My point was that it's not a northern or Islam thing alone as all over the country people carry out jungle justice for different reasons.

And killing is not a big sin, it's a sin not different from lies, hate, etc.

Just shut up there with your double edged mouth , you think you are talking to phuuls like yourself .
Your fake condemnation doesn't wash away the fact that you are indirectly in support , you even have to drag pastors by accusing them of supporting jungle justice without mentioning any names , even equating the offence of an armed robber who will be likely caught in action with a dangerous weapon to alleged blasphemy .

Continue , like I said , one day you or your relative will fall victim , he who sows the wind will surely reap the whirlwind .

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State by chima47(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2023
No problem, if an Usman they kill, it's their tradition. If they will be killing only themselves, we will only read the news and relax.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / Lady On The Run After Setting Her Cairo-Based Husband On Fire (Pics/Video) / Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.