Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? (2180 Views)

Women Have Men For Everything (pix/video) / Do We Have Men Like This? / Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by Jashub: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2023
kyber:

You lie I was once a broke guy who churned out girls anyhow

3k is a chicken change bro, a broke man who wants sex will get this money and have sex an olosho, not everyone makes 100k a month but you can’t tell me not everyone can afford 3k

That’s why broke men sex them why the rich men cater for their bills

1. Lie: no girl will willingly date or sleep with a broke guy who can't provide value to her in one way or the other .

2. 3k is a lot of money to pay for sex and most so called " broke " guys can't afford to be that luxurious when it comes paying that amount for 5 minutes of pleasure.

3. Which is easily replaceable by a woman: her broke boyfriend or her rich sugar daddy. I know you know the answer already

Summary :

Broken men don't have easy access to sex because of their financial status...rich dudes will always give a woman the best of both world : sex and financial security.
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by kyber(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2023
Jeferious:
Then you should add "spec" in your topic. Don't create the impression that men are a bunch of Hot f**ks looking for any available hole to drill.
Common sense should have told you that

Jeferious:

Oga some of us no dey drill anything, even if the girl open her legs wide and beg us to fill her with some cash as our reward.

And even the spec sef fit still no see my cock if I don't like some other things about her

Oga stop being an hypocrite and come clean
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by kyber(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:

1. Lie: no girl will willingly date or sleep with a broke guy who can't provide value to her in one way or the other .

Girls do out of love especially if the guy has vision

Jashub:

2. 3k is a lot of money to pay for sex and most so called " broke " guys can't afford to be that luxurious when it comes paying that amount for 5 minutes of pleasure.
Go to AQ and See broke men banging hoes

Jashub:

Summary :

Broken men don't have easy access to sex because of their financial status...rich dudes will always give a woman the best of both world : sex and financial security.

Lol in my street you can only count 5 Rick dudes,the rest are broke.
News flash
Girls Dey follow the broke dudes anyhow
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by Tunde835(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
I'm saying that 99% of the women are chasing and sleeping with 1% of the men who have the financial resources
The guy no sabi statistics. It just means the vast majority of men are sex starved. You're not talking about the gender ratio of the population at large.
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by kyber(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2023
Tunde835:
The guy no sabi statistics. It just means a vast majority of men are really sex starved.

Your statistics is just a mere hypothesis (an educated guess)
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by Jashub: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2023
Tunde835:
The guy no sabi statistics. It just means the vast majority of men are sex starved. You're not talking about the gender ratio of the population at large.
True , but the guy is just in denial
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by MikeBetty(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
kyber:
Nowadays some men pride themselves in sleeping with married women.

Most men dispite their religion will succumb to the prowess of a naked woman.

Other men not withstanding their commitment to God’s word will still fall for the temptations of a naked woman.

I know most of them will disagree saying no it’s not possible, I have self control etc .

Truth is most men are sex starved,Joseph was too but we don’t have men like that in this era any longer.

All most men think about is how to satisfy the lustful desires of Their flesh for their male organ.

When they have successfully fornicated or committed adultery,they hide and when they are being caught they say it’s a mistake .

Drops mike ….
oh yes, we have. The knowledge of God in a man and the grace HE gives His very elects leads them.
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by Angrygoat: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
I did and it pained me . Back them my gf came with one of her friends to my side we all drank.she got drunk and slept by my side naked and was deep asleep,my gf too had travelled to Turkey in dreamland. My dick just dey hard like mad. When I went to piss and came back. Still same position facing missionary style. Fully naked,hairy pussy,big thighs. I smelt it,had that normal pussy smell,na God dave me say I control body. I for do direct. See toto .see big breasts..see big yash. Ibo fit do anything. Chai
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by seniorgozman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
I don't think you are right, there are some girls I can't Bleep sex , even when they are naked they won't seduce me
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by freemanq(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kindly visit your village and ask your village king
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by WeirdAlien: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nothing special about a naked woman until you let it bother you.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by kyber(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Nothing special about a naked woman until you let it bother you.

And how does one let it bother him ?
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by kyber(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2023
Angrygoat:
I did and it pained me . Back them my gf came with one of her friends to my side we all drank.she got drunk and slept by my side naked and was deep asleep,my gf too had travelled to Turkey in dreamland. My dick just dey hard like mad. When I went to piss and came back. Still same position facing missionary style. Fully naked,hairy pussy,big thighs. I smelt it,had that normal pussy smell,na God dave me say I control body. I for do direct. See toto .see big breasts..see big yash. Ibo fit do anything. Chai

Thank God say u no rape am oo
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by WeirdAlien: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2023
kyber:

And how does one let it bother him ?

If you search deeply, the influence a naked woman will have on your mind is mostly powered by social values, more than your biological instincts. You've been programmed by society standards to think of sex when you see a naked woman.
Else in those cultures where their women walk around naked or topless, all their men would be walking around with erections!

When you renew your mind genuinely, as the Bible says, you will be free from that lustful influence.
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Jashub:
Oga, this is simple maths na undecided...and who said anything about the high-and-mighty ...?

Those from the elite group are just than 0.001% of the world's male population , and they still get laid for peanuts . But what I'm pointing at is that less than 90% of men don't have access to sex like you think . Some even have to buy sex through hookers.

Even the Yahoo boys you mentioned are making more money than the average man out there . This is a fact.

Let me ask you another question: who gets sex easier men or women?

Don't mind the op
He won't understand your saying and wisdom
He wrote something even him too don't understand
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
kyber:

Then tell me why a man get to sleep with multiple women as he likes?

And who told you ugly men don’t get laid?
They lay with them fellow ugly women

Sex is cheap for broke men who know how to bring in their A game, with 1k you can bench an olosho, and lots of ugly men do it everytime , 1k in this present era is small change. That’s how cheap sex is

You're just misunderstanding him
Re: Do We Still Have Men That Run From Naked Women Like Joseph Did In The Bible? by Tunde835(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
kyber:

Your statistics is just a mere hypothesis (an educated guess)
It doesn't have to be a guess like it's obvious most men barely get any bitches

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Be A Ladies Man / For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? / My School Daughter Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.