Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Burna Boy Wins The Best International Act For The Fourth Time At The BET Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Wins The Best International Act For The Fourth Time At The BET Award (231 Views)

Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 / Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Wins The Best International Act For The Fourth Time At The BET Award by Cruztvblog: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Burna boy wins the best international act for the fourth time at the BET award

The African giant, Burna boy, again wins the best international act at the BET awards.

The super star has previously won the award 3 times in a row making him the only African artist to have won the award back to back in three consecutive years.

He won the best international act, 2019, 2020, 2021 and has picked the award again in 2023 making him the first African Artiste to win the BET Best International Act Award four times……see more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/06/26/burna-boy-wins-the-best-international-act-for-the-fourth-time-at-the-bet-award/[/url]

Re: Burna Boy Wins The Best International Act For The Fourth Time At The BET Award by TemplarLandry: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Missy Elliott Reveals The Key To Longevity In Music / Exploring The Gigantic Floating City: Mind-blowing Fact About The Worlds Largest / Hear The Reason Why Don Jazzy Didn’t Sign Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.