Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Is This Crazy Price With Corolla?? Na We Do Ourselves Or What? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is This Crazy Price With Corolla?? Na We Do Ourselves Or What? (579 Views)

The Crazy Price Of Toyota Corolla / Negotiating Car Price With A Dealer: Top Tips To Know / Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Crazy Price With Corolla?? Na We Do Ourselves Or What? by fineboynl(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2023
This Corolla of a thing is it really value for money or just what exactly?

Because I really don't understand why a 20yrs old Nigerian used car selling for 3m.

If you ask people even those who don't know cars. They will tell you that it's very reliable, fuel economy, parts readily available, very easy to repair and resell value.
The most of them all is fuel economy and resell value.

And so? Is there no other car that is reliable and fuel efficiency? Why is the price tag that high in this country.
I have seen people buying a dead Corolla that's it not fit to be on the road for a very high price all in the name of using a Corolla.

. If you consider the price then it's not value for money.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Crazy Price With Corolla?? Na We Do Ourselves Or What? by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2023
Don't blame them.. custom duty is 900k to 1million.
Re: What Is This Crazy Price With Corolla?? Na We Do Ourselves Or What? by Fatbam005: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corolla is tested and trusted in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Avensis Available For Sale At 990,000 Naira / Toyota Avalon For Sale / Vulcanizer Inflate My Tyre To 60.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.