Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara (67580 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Sammy5413(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Tekkyboy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
So no be only Jesus Sabi that miracle undecided

It is spiritual. Fulani men are skilled in that kind of magic!
I know one who haven't seen his wife for eight years but she has borne him five kids!!
in the world below the earth
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by delishpot: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
He don drug her and rape her. She didn't know he had done the deed cos she was unconscious. She fit swear up and down that she didn't do anything but the man knows he did the door
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by chidiokay: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
This isishilove jurisdiction .. i advice the victim seek her Iri-ri aiye advice undecided
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by okoroemeka(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
ahnie:
Here for the comments
my number one suspect is angel Gabriel because only him knows how to make a virgin pregnant and still remains a virgin after childbirth, incredible
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by transient123(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/i-got-pregnant-without-sexual-intercourse-woman-tells-court-in-kwara/

If the account of the woman is true, it means the man used black magic on her. He used jinns to hypnotize her, the pregnancy can't be real. All she need to rukia and follow the Sunnah.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Drim: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wehdon Mary
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by IamAsiri: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Pregnancy without intercourse? shocked

Only possible explanation is Salihu drugged Taibat into unconsciousness before having intercourse with her.

Bless you jare.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by IamAsiri: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Muhylonaire007:
Lol... Ose ó, èèyàn Holy Mary grin grin, if you are ready to tell us the truth let us know.
And please remember to tell us when you were on top, riding like a biker riding a power bike grin grin grin and how you changed style and you were shouting yes yes yes yes baby grin grin grin grin

A smart person will know that this was a case of being drugged. The guy was most certainly desperate.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Workch: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Rhema04:

Lol...

Maybe maybe not
You just have to agree that the holy spirit did it
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Rhema04(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Workch:
You just have to agree that the holy spirit did it

Smiles....
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ManWater: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
lordprogress:

Taibat went outside her marriage without protection
I don't think so. If she did, she would have agreed Salihu slept with her, to cover it up.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ManWater: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
maasoap:

The only sensible and possible explanation is Taibat lied! How can you say you didn't have sex with a man but you want him to be responsible for the upkeep of the kid? That's indirectly admitting there was agreed sexual intercourse
The court obviously asked her: "how can you seek divorce when you agreed to sex & became pregnant for him?"
Her only defence would be she was not aware, which can only mean (if she is telling the truth) the man drugged her to unconsciousness before sex.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Popeonah(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lies no dey tire una?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

The court obviously asked her: "how can you seek divorce when you agreed to sex & became pregnant for him?"
Her only defence would be she was not aware, which can only mean (if she is telling the truth) the man drugged her to unconsciousness before sex.
But she didn't say that.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Sleekfingers: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Islie:

https://guardian.ng/news/i-got-pregnant-without-sexual-intercourse-woman-tells-court-in-kwara/

You are Nigerian Mary. grin

Naso some idiots believe the thrash about Mary the mother of Jesus the jew man. Was pregnant without Joseph scattering her Toto
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by samwash(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Waytin I wan talk for this mata now
How the judge want talk judge this mata.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by mordred44: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mary just gave birth to Jesus 2
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ManWater: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
maasoap:

But she didn't say that.
That's the implication.

Fact#1: Salihu owns the baby
Fact#2: they both had sex
Taibat said there was no sex. She is wrong.
For her to say there was no sex means:
1. She was unconscious & unaware when the sex took place. Or
2. She was aware but lying & claiming ignorant of any sex.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
He drugged her and has sex with her or native juju.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by OyinO: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
After Mary was bleeped by a stranger at her backyard while the husband was away at his carpentry workshop, that's what we heard. And even after she put to bed, they still refer to her as a virgin. I never knew we had a virgin Mary in Nigeria.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by younig59: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
noble71:
shocked
Virgin Mary 2.0 loading....

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.
how much you go buy am?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by younig59: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
noble71:
shocked
Virgin Mary 2.0 loading....

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.
whats your rate
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by AnonymousMike(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shey dis one wan give birth to Jesus Christ second coming ni.........wen no be say Na Indian film wan happen for real life.....😳😳😳😳😳
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by AnonymousMike(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na for dis kind Nigerian economy Mary 2.0 wan take born Jesus 2.........
damn.....
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Morizo(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=Islie post=124045893]

https://guardian.ng/news/i-got-pregnant-without-sexual-intercourse-woman-tells-court-in-kwara/[/quote

Madam Taibat you were drugged and seriously banged by the idiot Salibu. You had no memory cos he gave you a dose to last two days. Lucky to still be sound in body and mind after such heavy dosage
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Coronavirus1: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:

Only possible explanation is Salihu drugged Taibat into unconsciousness before having intercourse with her.

That is correct Answer

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Nigerianfactor: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Pandev:
What? grin grin grin. He didn't have sex with you but you are asking for money for the upkeep of the child. I don't understand

Even asking for a divorce! No be juju be that? The whole thing no just add up
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Pandev(m): 2:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Nigerianfactor:

Even asking for a divorce! No be juju be that? The whole thing no just add up
the thing shock me
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Enemyofpeace: 4:54am On Jun 27, 2023
ahnie:
Here for the comments
come lets make our own baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by noble71(m): 5:32am On Jun 27, 2023
younig59:
whats your rate
280 naira per Pi.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ChukwukaEze: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:

And deleted her memory afterwards?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.