Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara (67603 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by DWJOBScom(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is not clear
The man was the one who called to tell her and not the other way round.
I suspect diabolical assistance since the man is insisting she accepts the proposal.
May we not see what will stress us in Jesus name - Amen!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by OluwaEbuka1: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
So how did they na get married? If she said she did not agree to his proposal and nothing from this post suggests they ever got married, what divorce is she asking for?
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Thunday1005(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mary regen
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Godstiger(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Funny
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Dbestbrest: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Haaa! Wahala dey for who they look for needle inside hay sack
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Things day happen
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Teeklef(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
pyyxxaro:
That’s IMMACULATE 🙌🏿

Na BLUETOOTH e use give am the belle
The thing fast, na XENDER.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who else is still confused even after reading till the end??!

Let's gather here for a Town Hall meeting! lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by DWJOBScom(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
OluwaEbuka1:
So how did they na get married? If she said she did not agree to his proposal and nothing from this post suggests they ever got married, what divorce is she asking for?

the whole story is not coming together at all
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by olisefom: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Confusion everywhere.

Did not accept proposal but they are being called husband and wife.

She got pregnant for who didn't have physical seexual intercause with her.

She's demanding child support from who she claimed she did not sleep with.

It's a psychiatric issue, not a court case.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Voiceofthestree: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Contact one egbeji all your problems will be solved
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by princeade86(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
People of God do you know that in Islam, if a man dies, and is survived by the following heirs:

* Father
* Mother
* Wife
* A male child
* A female child

That all of them will inherit from his estate?

Do you also know that their respective shares have been stipulated in the Qur'an, a document that is about 15 centuries old and has never suffered any interpolation or distortion?

Here is it:
Assuming he left a total estate valued at 48million naira (or in any currency for that matter), each heir shall be entitled to the following sum:

* Father = 1/6 of 48million = 8million
* Mother =1/6 of 48million = 8million
* Wife = 1/8 of 48million = 6million
Total = 22 million.
Balance = 26 million

* Son and daughter to share the balance of 26million in ratio 2:1.

* Son = 17.33 million
* Daughter = 8.66 million

Evidence: Qur'an 4:11-12

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by MightySparrow: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ọrọ burúkú. Modern day miracle of Islam.

Antichristian,
See your fifu o.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by fadsam: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
J
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by adecz: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
cool
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by sirkay2100(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Probably he charmed her without her consent and slept with her. (Who knows ?🤔)

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by sirkay2100(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Probably he charmed her without her consent and slept with her. (Who knows ?🤔)
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by nairalanda1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Am sure the judge was having difficulty keeping the lafta in... cheesy
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
This story no follow
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Donbayor: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
She was drugged' it's as simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Workch: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lol, oshey, Mary the mother of Jesus

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by IbileIfe: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
pyyxxaro:
That’s IMMACULATE 🙌🏿

Na BLUETOOTH e use give am the belle
Na AI grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by nairalanda1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
MightySparrow:
Ọrọ burúkú. Modern day miracle of Islam.

Antichristian,
See your fifu o.

No be only muslims o...Nairaland probably has threads featuring non-muslim copules having disputes...including the one that claimed that her husband used charm or something...

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
The moment u dey think say uve seen it all... somebody will just come and pull some weird shitt
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by wordychap: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Yea
It happens in rabbits!
Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by DOptical: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lol grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Salihu don put weed for him wife food.

She don eat pass out, baba collect him three points still leave evidence inside womb.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Fira09(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
I'm not surprised, coming from Jezebel gender.
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Penboy: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Summary of the above text

Taibat Abubakar, a woman seeking a divorce, has accused her husband, Abubakar Salihu, of impregnating her without engaging in sexual intercourse. Taibat expressed her confusion to a magistrates' court in Kwara State, stating that she cannot explain how she became pregnant without having penetrative vaginal sex with her husband. She claimed that she initially rejected Salihu's marriage proposal as she did not love him, but he insisted and said she had no choice but to accept. Taibat discovered she was pregnant when she missed her period, despite not having had sex with her husband.

In response, Salihu denied Taibat's claims and argued that they did engage in physical sexual intercourse, not in a dream or spiritual realm as she suggested. The couple was instructed by Magistrate Ajibade Lawal to maintain their current situation until the next court hearing, scheduled for July 25.

Taibat is seeking a divorce, requesting the dissolution of the marriage. She also asked the court to grant her ₦10,000 monthly for child support and to order Salihu to pay for the child's school fees. The court will further evaluate the case and make a decision during the next hearing.

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by adecz: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
A totally confused story.

She no 'gree him own, but they are
married, she wants divorce.

She never had intercourse with him, but
he should pay for the children's upkeep❗️❗️😕😕

Seems the person that concocted this
story is high on cheap Bendel weed🌿🌱🌿🚬🚬🚬🚬

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Workch: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Rhema04:
Inside life... ah ah

Orisirisi
are you a Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.