Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lil Bich. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lil Bich. (202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Bich. by Angrygoat: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
I met a lil delta igbo bich sometimes ago. About 3 weeks. Been following up. She a bit fay,broke and still forming posh. Come meet me up at a lounge. I don't have money to come this that. So after the long lashing on WhatsApp she came with those fake stories of guys using her this and that. Started telling me she wants to study nursing ,she needs 60k this that. I just softly delete her number for whatsapp. After 3 days she came again to my DM and said she's feeling sick that couldn't help with 1k. I still bone. She doesn't call because of that 1 k she wants use phone call kill my WhatsApp. I had to send her the 1k to rest. After every , she said thanks. No call nothing. When I lashed her about ungrateful idiots. Naso she begin insult me,say wetin be 1k sef. Say ppl dey send 200k to girl dem no die. Just started blabbing. I cursed her with my engine oil dip stick that she will die a miserable death and amount to nothing. U can imagine insulting me over .y own money. That's why when they get killed I always feel happy. She must die and ritualists must locate her very soon. Ungrateful bastard beggar. Useless wretched ozwo. They can't snap pics at home. It's always inside lounge,hotel,someone's gate. It's long ive conversed with awon daft under 25 year olds dumb females who have only fish brain. I pity whoever falls for her. Thank God she never saw my dick or gave me an incurable disease. I hate ungrateful leeches

(1) (Reply)

Funny Football / Ladies,say "Amen"!!!!. / Latest Trendy News On Naijacontacts.com For 24th July 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.