Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months (37025 Views)

Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by ednut1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ortom the bastard was busy blaming Fulani

5 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Weedhustler: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Thunder fire ortom...idiotic cultis man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by 2mch(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
This is pure wickedness. If he can be wicked to his people like this, I wonder if he does not have a hand in the crises in his state. The man should be thoroughly investigated

4 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by matm: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fr Aliah Pls clear all their arrears and start paying them regularly every 25th just like Soludo of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Kekydiv(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
Good news, the new governor has a lot of work to do, Benue will rise again
Was there a time it has ever rise?? Asking for a friend🫠
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
How does a governor owe 7 whole months of salary, yet kept receiving monthly allocations??!

Nigeria is a weird nation sha!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Quicksilver5: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
My aunt fit finally rest, it will not be well with these people

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Daddyyin: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
Civil servants were being owed and Labour was quite because ortom was supporting Pandora

Thank God their plans failed

4 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Pat081: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Not only him NLC chairman too 7months and they still go to work hahaha God go save workers in this so call Nigeria
DaddyFreeze2020:
EFCC should arrest former Governor of Benue State Samuel Ortom and ask him what he was using their unpaid salaries to do.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by lapazi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
ILEMUDA:
Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is the most fraudelent Governor in Nigeria.

Someone that pay workers 3k as salary.

One thing I detest about Nigeria democracy is that once you're part of the ruling party you're still a saint.

We have to eradicate this if we want to grow as a country.

If Samuel Ortom can be question....... Why not arresting, Ganduje of Kano State, and also Yahaya Bello of Kogi State

Youre being silly on the internet, open your own thread on Yaya bello and Ganduje, no dey disturb us.
When did you ever hear that Ganduje is owing salaries?
this is my problem with you pple, how can someone even remotely want to sound like theyre defending Ortom?

5 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Osilama1: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
siofragspot:
How can we workers live comfortably when only a few of this elites are living a life of luxury while the majority are living in abject poverty?

Congratulations to the Benue people for electing PDP out of government house

A country were highly placed public officers were earning luxury wages to the detriment of Nigerian masses.

yet ortom was busy supporting Obi thinking it ll make him win Senate... As for obedient wey say Dem win benue come outside

3 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by OyinO: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
The immediate past Governor should be arrested like Emefiele and charged to court for crimes against humanity and citizens of Benue State.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by InvertedHammer: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
/
This issue could be mitigated if workers down tools after 2 months of non-payment. I don't understand how they let it get to 7 months.

What's very annoying is that the same workers would troup out en mass to welcome and "hail" Ortom whenever he visited. But as soon as he leaves, they'd start complaining.

What's the essence of the State Chapter of NLC?
/
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
You hear certain news and start to wonder what the purpose of NLC is. Is NLC so corrupt and incompetent that they cannot fight for the basic rights of their members?

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by treatise: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Arapmoi22: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
EFCC should arrest former Governor of Benue State Samuel Ortom and ask him what he was using their unpaid salaries to do.

Peedeepee amaka.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Arapmoi22: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Parachoco:
Civil servants were being owed and Labour was quite because ortom was supporting Pandora

NLC is a group of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Georgejeez: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
I don't know why the workers are complaining .
Ortom was merely helping them save their funds , they should be thanking him instead.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Obakoolex(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
See the role model of the obidents cool

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Original4u(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
And how is this news for God's sake? Foreigners reading such pathetic news on nairaland would be wondering if Nigerians are normal or subhumans. Someone worked yet you make it seem as if paying their wages is such a great achievement?

I hope this pastor won't allow Tinubu's senseless propaganda infect him too.

If you don't deem this news worthy
Then ,I wonder what else is
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Original4u(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
If you don't deem this news worthy, then i wonderwhatelse is.
BATdBigot:
And how is this news for God's sake? Foreigners reading such pathetic news on nairaland would be wondering if Nigerians are normal or subhumans. Someone worked yet you make it seem as if paying their wages is such a great achievement?

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by omenka(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
ILEMUDA:
Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is the most fraudelent Governor in Nigeria.

One thing I detest about Nigeria democracy is that once you're part of the ruling party you're still a saint.

If Samuel Ortom can be question....... Why not arresting, Ganduje of Kano State, and also Yahaya Bello of Kogi State
The day news broke that Ortom was taken in by efcc, the entire Benue state was agog with excitement, both the young and old. No one cared about one Yahaya or Ganduje. They didn't rip Benue people off, Ortom did.

This whataboutism might apply only in your state. Perhaps your people love their oppressors, so when their oppressors meet some little misfortune, they feel sad for them.

Well, Benue people don't!!

5 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by donmik: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
I dont even know what to say yet.
I will be back later cos this is strange and seemed impossible as Ortom made it to look like
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Billmos: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
U are saying this thrash because u are not a worker in benue state.

=ILEMUDA post=124048088]Yahaya Bello of Kogi State is the most fraudelent Governor in Nigeria.

If Samuel Ortom can be question....... Why not arresting, Ganduje of Kano State, and also Yahaya Bello of Kogi State[/quote]
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by nedekid: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
For real?
How come the ex gov was not able to pay, but the new fellow has started paying?

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by okoroemeka(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
tinsel:

https://dailytrust.com/salary-alerts-benue-workers-smile-to-banks-after-working-without-pay-for-7-months/
hmm,you are paid one month salary and you remember your car at this critical time of fuel @#520/ltr,50% of that salary will end up in filling stations before the month runs out,government should relax restriction on private ownership of motorcycles and scooters so people can move easily,this government and others before it are callous,wicked and unyielding,why can't a civil servant go to nnewi and buy a scooter that will use 1 ltr of fuel to go 50km or more why punishing the people,why?In all Asian countries far better than Nigeria you are free to own and ride motorbikes,they want to turn Nigeria to Paris but yet to repair a sabotaged refinery after more than 16 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Nigeriagood(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
BATdBigot:

foolish go back to buhari's time since it was better,the way you are bitter I almost thought the opposite happened
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by famology(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ortom is a bush pig. And he kept talking nonsense about buhari. I think buhari is better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by AfonjaPriest: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dominion10:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela Oyom
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu / Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Governor Wike In Rivers State / Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.