Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months (37021 Views)

Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Okorocha: I Don't Receive Salary, Don’t Know How Much Senators Earn / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by patrickmuf(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:
And how is this news for God's sake? Foreigners reading such pathetic news on nairaland would be wondering if Nigerians are normal or subhumans. Someone worked yet you make it seem as if paying their wages is such a great achievement?

I hope this pastor won't allow Tinubu's senseless propaganda infect him too.
The hate is eating you up.

Where in the report did they say the Governor sponsored this post? Do you know how bad Benue workers have had it?

You guys should take a break abeg!

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by chukseric504869: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2023
I can't imagine how an employer (governor) will not pay his employees thier salary for 8months.Mehn, people get mind.how did he want this people to survive with thier loads of dependants.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by LajaLaba: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:
And how is this news for God's sake? Foreigners reading such pathetic news on nairaland would be wondering if Nigerians are normal or subhumans. Someone worked yet you make it seem as if paying their wages is such a great achievement?

What's this IPOB rat yapping about? useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Autobiography: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2023
I don't understand why. But is it that these some of these governors think the civil servants will get richer than them if they pay them thier salaries? Na wa oh, the likes of Orton will not end well. EFCC should visit people like yahaya bello and ganduje dem....
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Soulsymbol99: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2023
7months!but the monthly allocation was coming na undecided people get mind shaa
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Tonnierichy(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2023
Did that Ortom guy not support Obi!? Of course, failure attracts failure.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Tonnierichy(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:

Who is this dement*d f**l?? You better see a therapist.

1 Like

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by ajimo54(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:

You are right! However, It is a good thing for the new governor. Our leaders are very wicked! I assure you no one will be owed a dime under Asiwaju. He does not allow workers to go hungry!
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Slurity(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2023
I was born and grew up in that stupid state. The major problem of that state is ignorant of the citizens. They are very primitive in thinking and so outdated to the extent that if you point any error of the government to them, they will all attack you to protect the government especially if the leader is from their side. Majority of the citizens see government as an avenue of making money for the immediate family of the leader after which the post move to another person that will also get rich too.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by billyG(m): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2023
E no go better for otom!
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by billyG(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2023
Slurity:
I was born and grew up in that stupid state. The major problem of that state is ignorant of the citizens. They are very primitive in thinking and so outdated to the extent that if you point any error of the government to them, they will all attack you to protect the government especially if the leader is from their side. Majority of the citizens see government as an avenue of making money for the immediate family of the leader after which the post move to another person that will also get rich too.
Not correct!
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by caracas: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2023
The only good thing about Apc is rev father Alia
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Cubalabloo(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:
And how is this news for God's sake? Foreigners reading such pathetic news on nairaland would be wondering if Nigerians are normal or subhumans. Someone worked yet you make it seem as if paying their wages is such a great achievement?w

Will u keep quite?
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by victorDanladi: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Toktee:
We also remembered Tinubu as an international drug lord, Escobar business partner.

Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Cubalabloo(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Slurity:
You fool, how does this correspond with the topic? Your pathetic parents took shelter in Benue State for survival because they could not survive in that state of yours. Now u came here advertising your stupidity by calling a people who gave u and your useless parents a life Stupid? U are an idiot.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by naikeboy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Imagine so ortom was just drinking 40 year old whiskey with wike with their salaries... Madness
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by BrutusOj(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
God1000:
Good news, the new governor has a lot of work to do, Benue will rise again
Has Benue been up before? Abegii, it's still an initial gra gra, he will start importing pigs later start owing workers again.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Miles7: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
I have been saying this, Governors and lawmakers are the problem of this country. How can a normal human being hold another man's salary for good 8months knowing full well that he has responsibilities discharge?.

EFCC should pick this man and wait patiently for Bello of Kogi till he also leaves office. heartless clowns.
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by saith2562: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
The news report states that workers in Benue State, Nigeria, have received one month's salary from the state government. Some workers expressed relief and happiness at finally receiving their salaries after months of non-payment. One worker mentioned that the situation had been so dire that he had to park his car and walk. With the payment, he can now use his car and attend to his family's needs. Another worker mentioned that the one month's salary would help alleviate the hardships their families had faced during the months of unpaid salaries.

Tretinoinmart
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by ufuosman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
7months na wa
I pray they begin receive back to back
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
I'm so happy for them. Samuel Ortom big shame on you
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by staneless(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
So what has that imbec!le Otorm been doing with their state's gov't allocation?
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by ozo13(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:

na so ur PDP man Samuel ortom wey support Peter Obi do them ooo
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by DOptical: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2023
Imagine
Re: Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months by saith2562: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
While the idea of a quick and effortless boost in Instagram followers may seem appealing, buying followers is a risky and ill-advised tactic. The consequences of buying Instagram followers can be severe, leading to damaged credibility, trust issues, and potential account suspension. Instead of resorting to such shortcuts, focus on building your Instagram presence organically through compelling content, genuine engagement, and consistent efforts to connect with your target audience. Remember, genuine success on Instagram is not measured solely by follower count but by meaningful connections and authentic engagement with your audience.
buy instagram followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo) / Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.