Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos (1606 Views)

Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku To Train 200 Youths On Web Programming, ICT / My Experience With Havard's Web Programming Course (CS50W) / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
seunny4lif:
NIce one
My CSS is bad
Do you know about CS50 intro to computing? That course changed my life
Check CS50 YOUTUBE, you can do all the assignment and submit to get grade.
Will do just that
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
emetisuccess:
Learn how to structure ur HTML very very well.
Once u know that css won't be that difficult for u. Css is not difficult. Just know how to structure ur html then learn flexbox and grid design. Simple as ABC. Frontend is not difficult. Then proceed to learn media queries for responsiveness of any screen size. Wishing u dey best bru
Now am looking dumb, what do you mean by structure my html properly, give me instances, but i always try as much as possible to do my coding well arranged, tho might not be well enough.
And yes I used flexbox/positioning a lot. That grid design am yet to understand the logics to it.

THE BIG QUESTION IS
What’s media queries? Never even heard of it. Do I have to learn that also as a programming language?
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by qtguru(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xwizard:

Now am looking dumb, what do you mean by structure my html properly, give me instances, but i always try as much as possible to do my coding well arranged, tho might not be well enough.
And yes I used flexbox/positioning a lot. That grid design am yet to understand the logics to it.

THE BIG QUESTION IS
What’s media queries? Never even heard of it. Do I have to learn that also as a programming language?

Media queries are just sets of CSS to target device, screen size that's it, it's a 30mins lesson and you're fine, if you use Tailwind, Media queries are used internally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
qtguru:

Media queries are just sets of CSS to target device, screen size that's it, it's a 30mins lesson and you're fine, if you use Tailwind, Media queries are used internally

Still lost
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by qtguru(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xwizard:

Still lost

Visit MDN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Xwizard: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
qtguru:

Visit MDN
Ok what’s web
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by SirLakes: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by emetisuccess(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Xwizard:

THE BIG QUESTION IS

Structuring ur html very well, is understanding how many rows needed in a page layout and how deeply nested the div tags elements will be.
For instance, having a div in a div to achieve ur goal for the layout needed.

Media queries are used for making webpages responsive to both tablet and mobile even desktop screen. By reducing and adjusting the initial units given to an element. This is what makes CSS interesting 💪💪💪♥️♥️♥️
Re: My 6weeks Improvement On Web Programming: Photos by Dannydrums889: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please how much is NIIT course?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software / PHP Or Python For Server-side Scripting / Why Success Is Far From Most Nigerian Programers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.