Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Divorced My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Divorced My Wife (2329 Views)

My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced My Wife by Koki02: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=udede post=124059660]Some bitter truths for you,

You are a broke SIMP.
(being broke is not a crime, we have all been there at one time or another,) but simping is unpardonable.

You allowed your self to be taken for a ride for too long, she sees you as an unacceptable mistake but you see her as your life and wife, meanwhile she is a knife not a wife.
When she aborted your baby the first time was when you should have kicked her out of your life, even if she was the one feeding you. Some times it takes more than balls to be a man.
Go and get her divorced officially before her sugar daddies are done with her. This is because one day her eyes go clear and she will try to muscle her way back into your life.

Meanwhile what state is she from, i want to check something, and you sef where are you from?
Am from Kaduna state.
My wife is Fulani from kafanchan
Re: I Divorced My Wife by Koki02: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=BrighterThanDay post=124051942]

Answer!
I have divorced her. She took me to court.
Re: I Divorced My Wife by Koki02: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=mrblessed post=124079071]If all you wrote is this truth, then telling you congratulations is in order. All I said is true. She even did more than wat i mentioned. I just can't type more.
Re: I Divorced My Wife by Koki02: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Exodus15v11 post=124066333]Based on your post, she had no love for you and it's actually her who left you if you came home one day to find she had packed out all her things. Move on. I agree
Re: I Divorced My Wife by udede(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Koki02 post=124082380][/quote]hmmm Bros you need deliverance, so you are still refering to her as your wife ?
Re: I Divorced My Wife by kernniejay(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Koki02:
I love my wife so much. But her two aunties don't want us together. They manipulated my wife and unfortunate for me she fell for their traps. My wife started misbehaving, abusing me, she tored my clothes, and disgraced me.
She said I don't give her food and that I beat her. And is not true.
On this faithful day, I went to work just for to come back and see that she have packed all her belongings. I have been patient with my wife. She committed alot of atrocities that I still fogave her. My wife was once married but she never told me. My wife was twice pregnant for me but she always abortion the child.my wife always goes out without my permission. This her said aunty is divorces already. My wife also is now with her. Two ladies divorced living together without going back to their parents house.
Have you divorced her or planning to do so? If you have done so, I want to say congratulations. You just escaped a death trap. That woman does not deserve to be married.
But it seems you still love her with all these "my wife, my wife" in your post, are you sure you want to leave her??
Re: I Divorced My Wife by Koki02: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=kernniejay post=124084754]
Have you divorced her or planning to do so? If you have done so, I want to say congratulations. You just escaped a death trap. That woman does not deserve to be married.
But it seems you still love her with all these "my wife, my wife" in your post, are you sure you want to leave her?? Yes bro. Am suppose to say my former wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children's Account ,which Is D Best? / I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys / Who Should Be One's Next Of Kin ? -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.