Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers (88006 Views)

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by rajiedreez: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na witch
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Astra101: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
The power of nature
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Fireboy02: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
wwwkaycom:
God is great...
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
Terrorist
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by victorDanladi: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU disaster everywhere even in America

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by stasius: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
The airplane must have a metallic part of it making contact with the earth. That is the reason for the strike.

I hope the passengers are all safe.

2 Likes

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Ykc2(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
And this plane is in made Brazil meanwhile buhari and balablue supporters are still waiting for made in zamfara helicopter

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Reference(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na waoh..... with all that jet A1 in its wings.... flying in tropical weather is always full of risks.... water, wind, hail, lightning.... thank goodness for advancing technology and matching aviation skill-sets.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by kosiebe(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Don't be unfortunate in life
That guy nor get future. It's already unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by victorDanladi: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Heroicvic:
Not related

But why are the aboki killing themselves because of religion?

Everyone is scared of your religion, coz Islam has killed a lot of people more than anything else

I'm sorry if I offend some people coz I'm going to eat meat with the peaceful southern Muslim

GOD BLESS THE SOUTHERN MUSLIM
GOD BLESS NORTHERN AND WESTERN CHRISTIANS

They are more reasonable and humane

Unlike IGBO CHRISTIANS !...THOSE ONES ARE EVILS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Hotwest: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Amadioha is not happy with a passenger onboard
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by emdis: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
If this was on air the effect will be devastating
well lightening can't affect it because it is built to mitigate such

2 Likes

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Amadioha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jesus plus Allah
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by WhisperedNoise: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
GOFRONT:
Na wao........Loan advert everywhere....even on Nairaland. We must borrow money by force

Click a thread to open and then a loan Ad opens. Nawao Seun
I actually thought it was my browser.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by funshint(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Randal:
Nawaoooo..... This is so scary.
There's nothing scary there; it happens frequently. Planes are built to withstand lightning.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Manna4Gurls: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Glad they're not yet up souring
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Ezedon(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Photoshop
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Labdi69: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Heroicvic(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
victorDanladi:

GOD BLESS NORTHERN AND WESTERN CHRISTIANS

They are more reasonable and humane

Unlike IGBO CHRISTIANS !...THOSE ONES ARE EVILS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

You want me to watch your YouTube
Onijere🖕🧏

2 Likes

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Flamezreal(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
uchwar1:
are they coming
grin
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
emdis:
when lightening can't affect it because it is built to mitigate such
You mean lightening can't affect it electricity
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by gaskiyamagana: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Heroicvic:
Not related

But why are the aboki killing themselves because of religion?

Everyone is scared of your religion, coz Islam has killed a lot of people more than anything else

I'm sorry if I offend some people coz I'm going to eat meat with the peaceful southern Muslim

GOD BLESS THE SOUTHERN MUSLIM

Statisticfoolsian sighted .

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Abolodje: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
ecolime:

Modern Ads are personalised/targeted to users using cookies. For you to see Loan advert everywhere, it means that's what you search online the most.
Leave am to find the loans abeg before sapa finish am😹
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by victorDanladi: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Heroicvic:

You want me to watch your YouTube
Onijere🖕🧏

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by airsaylongcome: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
GOFRONT:
Na wao........Loan advert everywhere....even on Nairaland. We must borrow money by force

What Web browser are you using?
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by jcflex(m): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
GOFRONT:

I thot it was from my phone.
I was shocked to see loan ads cover my screen when i click on this thread.
This days, whenever i open NL, bfor you know it ads will pop up from the top of my screen.

It only happen anytime i visit NL.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by airsaylongcome: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I actually thought it was my browser.

What browser do you use?
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Stanley1155: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
GOFRONT:

bro God bless you for saying my mind, nairaland is getting worst everyday.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Cardozzo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
jude5240:
?

Booking of life, 😂😂
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by PepeXKermit: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
GOFRONT:

The guh don run down he dey find money to keep up. Man has been stangnant for more than 10years. No move. Which kine person be that
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by gaskiyamagana: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU disaster everywhere even in America
Obiliquor
ObiBeer
Obicolorado
Obimadol
AT WORK !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.