Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers (88005 Views)

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by gaskiyamagana: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Heroicvic:

Gaskiya seen in your name

Allahuakbomb

Una go die finish for North
Animal lives are precious than u

Poverty stricken people

Terrorists
Gbe enu re soun.

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Mohisah: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2023
ecolime:

Modern Ads are personalised/targeted to users using cookies. For you to see Loan advert everywhere, it means that's what you search online the most.
Lol u bad at explaining at explaining what Ads means.

Ads are used to call the attention of the public to something, typically a product or service frm the website you're in which u're making use of their, sometimes it's an indirect generation of wealth or token; per click is earning them some few bucks.
Any Ads on any website was let in by the owner of the web for his personal gains or publicizing news about latest happenings etc

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Bobxin: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2023
OyinO:
In an open area, whatever tall object that stands out connects and attracts it. That's why you're not advised to be in the field during bad weather.
That's true, that's why lightening killed a coach in one state in Nigeria recently.

2 Likes

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by XAUBulls: 1:33am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by SalamRushdie: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2023
stasius:
The airplane must have a metallic part of it making contact with the earth. That is the reason for the strike.

I hope the passengers are all safe.

Lightening strikes planes all the time , infact a plane is designed to be faraday cage that can take any lightening strike safely

1 Like

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Chibuezem(m): 3:50am On Jun 27, 2023
RawSex:
Their sins have reached Amadioha grin

It's time for action!
lol
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Chibuezem(m): 3:54am On Jun 27, 2023
VawulentComrade:
Hoot of excitement?

Imagine this was naija, the amount of "The blood of Jesus and holy ghost fire" from passengers would have been enough to lock the sky from further storm for 7 years.
Mr sense everyone has their refuge in times of trouble or danger most Nigerians choose Jesus Christ, I wonder what you say when you are in a near death situation, make I guess your father's name or the f word or your favorite food agbado grin
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by geezyk(m): 4:08am On Jun 27, 2023
ecolime:

Modern Ads are personalised/targeted to users using cookies. For you to see Loan advert everywhere, it means that's what you search online the most.
No! This one isn't a targeted ad, I don't have any loan app on my phone, neither do I search for loans online, it's becoming frustrating.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Enemyofpeace: 4:44am On Jun 27, 2023
sango at work
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Federalis: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Na so God dey do when He wan show himself.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by PS712: 6:19am On Jun 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
Na wao........Loan advert everywhere....even on Nairaland. We must borrow money by force

Click a thread to open and then a loan Ad opens. Nawao Seun
My concern too.
It's better to have monetized version of Nairaland with option to subscribe in order not to have ads than to be subjected to these uninteresting ads.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2023
Terrifying!
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by chaseblack(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2023
GOFRONT:
Na wao........Loan advert everywhere....even on Nairaland. We must borrow money by force

Click a thread to open and then a loan Ad opens. Nawao Seun

Later one mumu person will say, 'did they force you to collect a loan?", What is this if not force, Facebook and virtually almost every app you use won't let you rest, why won't people be quick to use the app when there is no money?

And then the crazy apps will offer you #7000 to pay 12000 in just 7days, ah God!
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Dchampion65: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU disaster everywhere even in America

Why carrying another person load for head and dragging yours on the floor.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Amayabor1: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2023
wwwkaycom:
God is great...
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar

Anytime I see these words, terrorists killing and burning people or muslims stoning someone to death as a result of blasphemy comes to mind.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Watinani(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Heroicvic:

Really? I should risk it all Let me know what my mum think fess
There is no risk. If you have a relatives or family try paying them a visit.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by nengiscrib: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Planes are built to handle lightening strikes like this. Else you'd have been hearing a lot more casualties cause of issues like this
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Akharmony: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2023
The universe if magical. . . It called back to the sender
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by maxim098: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2023
It's not a good. It's a bad thing that did with that. myfedloan org estimator
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by omolola100(f): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2023
wwwkaycom:
God is great...
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
The same Alahu Akbar you chant in killing innocent soul...
Christianity is a religion of peace not like the opposite
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Battery charged
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Versal: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2023
wwwkaycom:
God is great...
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
Smh angry angry angry
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by bunnae(f): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2023
ecolime:

Modern digital Ads are personalised/targeted to users using cookies. For you to see Loan advert everywhere, it means that's what you search online the most.
I beg to disagree. I received the ad too. I nor dey search loan. There should be another reason
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
angryAMERICANS SHOULD CALL THEIR LEADERS TO ORDER TO STOP PROMOTING LGBT POPULATION AND OPEN MENTAL HEALTH CENTRES TO TREAT THEIR GAY SICKNESSES AND THEIR SERIOUS SEXUAL DISORIENTATION. angry shocked a man is a person with male organ,a woman is another person different with female organ, stop promoting nonsense dear americans and europeans. angry
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by MrJames007: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Did it blow their chargers grin
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by obrian888: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Don't be unfortunate in life

He said the truth, Tinubu bringing disaster everywhere.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
wwwkaycom:
God is great...
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar
Alahu Akbar

Yes we know our God is great.
But before shouting your sacred prayer, do you know that airplanes are built to circulate and disperse charges from lightening?...
And it's a very common and normal thing for planes in the clouds to get struck by lightening multiple times per flight?...

Now you can continue the alahu stuff.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Heroicvic(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Gbe enu re soun.

Werey that's not how Yoruba would write 🤣🤣🤣

What are you doing here? Go back to your desert
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by emdis: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You mean lightening can't affect it electricity
lightening can't make a strike on an aircraft mid-air coz it's built with to mitigate such incidents
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by kcbaba007: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
See as this thunder fire just dey waste....

Wey e suppose come yusful for this zoo.... Where eyeneck, mahmood, Tinubu, the judges, their mistresses and shuldren and all those yeyenus agbadorians dey......

Ishh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.