Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers (88007 Views)

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by jude5240(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cardozzo:

Booking of life, 😂😂

Please tell me more
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Woman Has Leg Amputated At Airport After It Became Trapped Under Moving Walkway

The horrifying scene was caught on camera.

Full Story

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
I've been to every country in the world and there are 10 places you should never visit

Unless you have a 'death wish'...

Full Story

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05am On Jul 04, 2023
Woman shares her 'evil' revenge for passengers who recline their plane seats too far back

'This is brutal' 😲

Full Story

Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by neztar: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2023
Labdi69:

The front view of the plane really looks like an alien. Im sure it’s an alien technology
0656361286 GTB. God will bless you
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by PeterZoom: 5:30am On Oct 24, 2023
It is sad.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Godsgift7837: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
PeterZoom:

Good evening sir. Please I saw your posts on another thread helping people with problems and I decided to please mention you here own for help if it seems okay to your ears sir. Please don't be angry sir.
Before I begin I work as a storekeeper in Bariga in Lagos and I'm paid 20k monthly, please I'm pleading if you can please help me with a loan to fix my Android phone screen sir, That phone is like a part of my life sir because I use it to go on informative sites like nairaland and others plus I use it to search for several job openings sir because to be honest I don't like my job with the low pay and the constant bullying by my superiors despite the fact we're working from Monday to Saturday with only Sunday being my off day sir or 20k per month, it's not easy at all sir but I have no choice cause I'm not a bsc holder. Please sir even if it means paying you 1k or 1.5k from my salary every week till I can offset my debt to you, I know it's very little but I'm also trying to see how I can cope with other economic strains affecting me except accommodation cause I still say with my mum. If I use 15k out of my 20k wage to repair my phone I'll be in deep trouble throughout that month financially sir especially in terms of transport. I used my mother's phone to type this sir cause I don't have my phone with me presently and she always gets impatient with me and tells me to repair my phone as soon as possible so I'll stop disturbing her but I've sadly not been able to gather enough funds to repair my Tecno phone sir.. please help sir.
you know say area hard this period. Drop aza make I do you 10k
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by PeterZoom: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Godsgift7837:
you know say area hard this period. Drop aza make I do you 10k
Jesus thank you. I never expected this sir. When I'm thought all hope was lost. I'm very sorry for disturbing sir. It's just I've tried everywhere with no hope sir. God bless you sir. Thank you very much.m. Honestly you have given me hope sir. I'm very grateful. Thank you sir.God bless you sir. I'm very grateful to you. I owe you sir.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by Godsgift7837: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2023
PeterZoom:

Jesus thank you. I never expected this sir. When I'm thought all hope was lost. I'm very sorry for disturbing sir. It's just I've tried everywhere with no hope sir. God bless you sir. Thank you very much.m. Honestly you have given me hope sir. I'm very grateful. Thank you sir.God bless you sir. I'm very grateful to you. I owe you sir.

sent. Stay blessed.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by PeterZoom: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Godsgift7837:
sent. Stay blessed.
Thank you Jesus. Thank you sir. You are a God sent. I'm honestly grateful. Let me go and repair it. I won't forget this sir. Thanks a lot for this kindness please.
Re: Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18
Beyond tragic. He was only 32 💔 Read more: https://trib.al/xh1oYsW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.