Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,203 members, 7,849,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? (1917 Views)

I Want To Apologize For My Stupidity And Childishness / Should I Revenge Or Just Let Go? / Revenge Or Let Go.......which One???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by 1Sharon(f): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
According to men on NL. Men don't abandon women. It is always the woman that runs away and ends up poisoning the child's mind.
Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by GodWrites: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

as much as we can all debate on whether what he did was right/wrong (while possibly "wrongly" assuming what led this man to run away), NOBODY should ever say that a child deserve to be raised without his biological father in his life, until you get the full story. thats so wrong of you, and probably the reason why so many people fail in this issue.

i dont care if that guy was the most evil immature bastard in this world, it is NEVER too late, he is STILL that child's biological father and deserves a second/third or even 100th chance to be with his child. how dare you wanna take such a drastic SELFISH decision in saying that that child should not have contact with his biological father?! in what world do you live that children are better without their biological father?! lets stop assuming rubbish and look at whats best FOR THE CHILD.thats the only person affected here, and when mama fails as a single parent, you will now claim that mama is a bad mother... while the only thing that this child was missing is the answers that only his father could provide him.

What does a runaway idiot have to offer to his child he abandoned? What will he teach his child? That it's okay to run away when responsibility calls? I'd rather stay without a father, than have such an idiot as a father.
Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
GodWrites:
What does a runaway idiot have to offer to his child he abandoned? What will he teach his child? That it's okay to run away when responsibility calls? I'd rather stay without a father, than have such an idiot as a father.

- so the above will be your answer to a child who has missed the presence of his father for decades?!
- what do you actually know as to WHY that man left in the 1st place (that you are so bitter about his actions)?!
- are you such a bitter person that the minute a man leaves, he cant redeem himself and therefore BECAUSE YOU ARE BITTER TOWARDS HIM, your child should automatically suffer (because you are hurt this man didnt want to be with you babymama)?!
- as much as everyone makes mistakes in life, there are NO MISTAKES A BIOLOGICAL FATHER CAN DO that will warrant what you are saying (unless the father physically/sexually abused the child and/or lives a lifestyle that can directly/indirectly hurt the child).

sadly, many mothers are so bitter about baby daddy that they will use that child as a tool to PUNISH a dad. they will rather their child suffer than letting that child get the closure and answers that he/she needs. some mothers are the reason why so many children are fukced up today.
Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
dalass:
Most guys on NL are kids and their comments on this forum is basically narcissistic.. Don't take their comments seriously. grin

I've never met a set like them in my entire life. 😂

Guys like Zonefree are an exception to that your first line, though. E go shock you say na person wey dey push 40 dey behind that account.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by izonborn098(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
see them,
Magnoliaa:

I've never met a set like them in my entire life. 😂

Guys like Zonefree are an exception to that your first line, though. E go shock you say na person wey dey push 40 dey behind that account.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by GodWrites: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

- so the above will be your answer to a child who has missed the presence of his father for decades?!
- what do you actually know as to WHY that man left in the 1st place (that you are so bitter about his actions)?!
- are you such a bitter person that the minute a man leaves, he cant redeem himself and therefore BECAUSE YOU ARE BITTER TOWARDS HIM, your child should automatically suffer (because you are hurt this man didnt want to be with you babymama)?!
- as much as everyone makes mistakes in life, there are NO MISTAKES A BIOLOGICAL FATHER CAN DO that will warrant what you are saying (unless the father physically/sexually abused the child and/or lives a lifestyle that can directly/indirectly hurt the child).

sadly, many mothers are so bitter about baby daddy that they will use that child as a tool to PUNISH a dad. they will rather their child suffer than letting that child get the closure and answers that he/she needs. some mothers are the reason why so many children are bleeped up today.

Why are you hellbent on defending this man? Does he remind you of yourself? Are you also an irresponsible babydaddy who runs away when responsibility calls?

Even if the woman is a monster, for the fact that she's carrying your child is enough to stick around.

Instead you let a woman struggle with the pregnancy, only to return when it seems everything is good.

Can you even imagine the emotional torture of delivering a child without the man responsible? The shame, the agony.

The woman was merciful. She was supposed to poison him, or perhaps stab him in his sleep.

Nothing justifies leaving a pregnant woman, and your own flesh and blood.
Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by izonborn098(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
manchi let tthem be to their fate, those are singless moms, wetin u dey talk dey pain them
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, many mothers are so bitter about baby daddy that they will use that child as a tool to PUNISH a dad. they will rather their child suffer than letting that child get the closure and answers that he/she needs. some mothers are the reason why so many children are bleeped up today.
Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
GodWrites:
Why are you hellbent on defending this man? Does he remind you of yourself? Are you also an irresponsible babydaddy who runs away when responsibility calls?

i am hellbent on making sure that mothers stop foolishly hurt their children, because they are hurt that a man didnt want to be with them. funny part here is that many of you lot are holier than thou religious people, yet carry grudges that would even make the devil blush.

Even if the woman is a monster, for the fact that she's carrying your child is enough to stick around.

thats a damn lie from the pit of hell....although a father should stick to THE CHILD, he has no goddamn obligation towards babymama (unless he was married to her). many people out there fall out, many people out there have unprotected sex with strangers; many people out there get pregnant out of "accident" and instead of having an abortion, they keep that unwanted child. many mothers do horrible things and we are not here to "wrongly assume" nonsense. let us stick to facts. but hey, i could also wrongly assume that daddy left because babymama was cheating with everybody and/or babydaddy left because babymama tried to poison him and/or baby daddy left because she try to kidnap him and sold his soul to ritualist and/or baby daddy left because he had a wife and kids and decided to stay with his family than abandon them for his side chic. all yeye biased assumptions since we dont know the REAL STORYhere.

Instead you let a woman struggle with the pregnancy, only to return when it seems everything is good.

better late than never... stop trying to use a child to punish the sins of his father. everyone has a right to redemption. who are you to claim that a babydaddy cannot be forgiven (so long as he hasnt done anything criminal/abusive to the child)?!

Can you even imagine the emotional torture of delivering a child without the man responsible? The shame, the agony.

you see, you keep being SELFISH and making it a babymama issue... you are so hurt and therefore hellbent on making the babydaddy pay, that you dont even think right!! it AINT a babymama issue, it is a CHILD ISSUE...now get your mind out of the gutter trying to play the victim (wanting to get back at babydaddy) and think of your child for one second, before making such foul selfish decision.
here is the important question: WHATS BEST FOR THE CHILD?

The woman was merciful. She was supposed to poison him, or perhaps stab him in his sleep.

hhmm with reasoning like the above, no wonder why so many babydaddies all over the world leave and abandon their children in the 1st place, afraid for their damn lives (living with insane murderous women)...

Nothing justifies leaving a pregnant woman, and your own flesh and blood.

i know that many women believe the above ARRANT NONSENSE (you just wrote) but believe me, many fathers abandon their children against their will because they cannot/dont want to be with babymama... many of these babymamas will say:" you MUST marry me!" and the babydaddy wont marry them so these same babymamas are so butthurt that they will use the child as leverage....aka telling him:"its both of us or nothing" and as much as babydaddy would love to be in his child's life, he is not gonna be with that woman (who probably was just a fling/side chic)...so babydaddy leaves and hope that with time, that evil woman would allow him to be in his child's life, without having ANYTHING ROMANTIC to do with her.
***just assuming here****
Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
the biggest hypocrisy on this thread is that: IF ANY OF YOU WOMEN HAD A "HAPPY" FAMILY WITH A HUSBAND WHO GOT HIS SIDE CHIC PREGNANT, YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO TELL HIM TO ABANDON THAT CHILD (and his/her mother)!

***spit on floor***
Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by GodWrites: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am hellbent on making sure that mothers stop foolishly hurt their children, because they are hurt that a man didnt want to be with them. funny part here is that many of you lot are holier than thou religious people, yet carry grudges that would even make the devil blush.

thats a damn lie from the pit of hell....although a father should stick to THE CHILD, he has no goddamn obligation towards babymama (unless he was married to her). many people out there fall out, many people out there have unprotected sex with strangers; many people out there get pregnant out of "accident" and instead of having an abortion, they keep that unwanted child. many mothers do horrible things and we are not here to "wrongly assume" nonsense. let us stick to facts. but hey, i could also wrongly assume that daddy left because babymama was cheating with everybody and/or babydaddy left because babymama tried to poison him and/or baby daddy left because she try to kidnap him and sold his soul to ritualist and/or baby daddy left because he had a wife and kids and decided to stay with his family than abandon them for his side chic. all yeye biased assumptions since we dont know the REAL STORYhere.

better late than never... stop trying to use a child to punish the sins of his father. everyone has a right to redemption. who are you to claim that a babydaddy cannot be forgiven (so long as he hasnt done anything criminal/abusive to the child)?!

you see, you keep being SELFISH and making it a babymama issue... you are so hurt and therefore hellbent on making the babydaddy pay, that you dont even think right!! it AINT a babymama issue, it is a CHILD ISSUE...now get your mind out of the gutter trying to play the victim (wanting to get back at babydaddy) and think of your child for one second, before making such foul selfish decision.
here is the important question: WHATS BEST FOR THE CHILD?

hhmm with reasoning like the above, no wonder why so many babydaddies all over the world leave and abandon their children in the 1st place, afraid for their damn lives (living with insane murderous women)...

i know that many women believe the above ARRANT NONSENSE (you just wrote) but believe me, many fathers abandon their children against their will because they cannot/dont want to be with babymama... many of these babymamas will say:" you MUST marry me!" and the babydaddy wont marry them so these same babymamas are so butthurt that they will use the child as leverage....aka telling him:"its both of us or nothing" and as much as babydaddy would love to be in his child's life, he is not gonna be with that woman (who probably was just a fling/side chic)...so babydaddy leaves and hope that with time, that evil woman would allow him to be in his child's life, without having ANYTHING ROMANTIC to do with her.
***just assuming here****

I am a man like you. So there's no biases here. If the woman is a monster like you want to believe, why would the man come back for a wedding? He doesn't need to marry the woman to be in his child's life. Let's be done with this argument. You obviously are not ready to see from another angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is A Good Revenge or Childishness? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
GodWrites:
I am a man like you. So there's no biases here. If the woman is a monster like you want to believe, why would the man come back for a wedding? He doesn't need to marry the woman to be in his child's life. Let's be done with this argument. You obviously are not ready to see from another angle.

again, i cant speak personally on why that man came back.... but i can assume that:
- HE FINALLY WANTED TO DO WHATS RIGHT, AS IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR REDEMPTION.
- HE FINALLY DIVORCED HIS WIFE AND NOW CAN OPENLY ACCEPT AND MARRY BABYMAMA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? / MASTURBATION AND MEN - The Secrets You Should Know / Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.