Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle (22672 Views)

What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Overload Your Vehicle / How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by ComputerOperato: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ishilove:
Thought I should share this, although I don't even know if my vehicle has this button. I'll have to check when it is back from my Kazeem. It is currently being repaired after my folks traveled with it to Delta state and when they returned, the vehicle was singing[b] fyuuuuuuyuh[/b] when you start the engine. 😑

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02e8FZ35CHy2X9KReUUWatveXfQtS3dCqCvixdBGv64E3gFKw26zkoepfMDNycGoyJl&id=535967728&mibextid=Nif5oz

fyuuuuuuyuh ke?
See the way I'm laughing. grin grin grin
Bia, Be careful o!
People are looking at me and wondering what's making me laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Damlesky(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nazgul:
I know about this feature. And I'll advice you not to use it frequently when you eventually locate it on your car, cos using it for long distances if your car is filled up can result in a decrease in air quality cos the air keeps circulating, none is going outside. I'd still prefer the normal mode where fresh air from outside can enter the cabin.

For me I'd say it's best if maybe you're driving through a smoky environment, or maybe shit people are parking shit and you driving through them and don't want to inhale their shit, you can switch to the recirculation mode so that air from outside doesn't come in, then switch back once you move past them.

You're so right! I get really nauseous during traffic on 3MB with this mode
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Akharmony: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
My first experience buying a brand new car in SA. It was like buyinga new appliances with all necessary kits inside. . I took like 2days to read the car manual and honestly i was just happy inside of me getting familiar with things i wws ignorant of about automobil. .I understood were my oil fiter was located, how to clean my car AC, detecting leakeages, even how to careful locate plugg and if you have the energy owner can replay simple things. i also got familiar with my dash board light etc. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by olaitoro(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
complexstuffs:

Very true. It is insult and derogatory to call mechanics Kazeem. I once kicked against it here on Nairaland but some people (who I suspect are south eastern) didn't want to listen.

Those same people will be complaining bitterly if you start calling all armed robbers Chinedu

And you compare a noble profession like mechanic with arm robbery Blood of Mohammed

Why not call every Plumber Chinedu ?
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Seun needs to make birth certificates and IQ test certificates required before users can sign up.

We have too many children and dimwitted folks on this forum already.

Now, to Ringroadgoat,
Where did I Ishiove say that the pic attached is from her car? You think everybody is a teenager who can't afford a car? Don't you know there are many adults on this forum? People who have registered before you hit puberty? Do you think everybody is still writing JAMB exam and flunking? Don't you know there are parents and grandparents on this forum?

Next time, please think well, deep and broad before you open your mouth and make a comment. Also, Kindly make sure the wire connecting your brain and your mouth isn't disconnected.

Kind regards,
Cheers.
WN
Na you dey answer am.
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by emmyN(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2023

Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by ozonechrome: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nazgul:
I know about this feature. And I'll advice you not to use it frequently when you eventually locate it on your car, cos using it for long distances if your car is filled up can result in a decrease in air quality cos the air keeps circulating, none is going outside. I'd still prefer the normal mode where fresh air from outside can enter the cabin.

For me I'd say it's best if maybe you're driving through a smoky environment, or maybe shit people are parking shit and you driving through them and don't want to inhale their shit, you can switch to the recirculation mode so that air from outside doesn't come in, then switch back once you move past them.

I think it's best to use it anytime your AC is on else you are just using air from outside and the AC will not cool inside.
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Nazgul: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
pocohantas:

How is your car's transmission now?
It's fine now and working perfectly... I bought a new automatic transmission gear box (22 pin), changed the gear and engine oil and bought oil filter.

Everything I spent (workmanship inclusive) was close to 1m that's why I didn't bother to add it on my dairy, make e no be like say I de form.
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by pocohantas(f): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nazgul:

It's fine now and working perfectly... I bought a new automatic transmission gear box (22 pin), changed the gear and engine oil and bought oil filter.

Everything I spent (workmanship inclusive) was close to 1m that's why I didn't bother to add it on my dairy, make e no be like say I de form.

Na small thing dey cause problem for Nairaland o. You no fit just talk your own in peace without it being called forming.

Shey na guzezo (gazuz) run am for you?Transmission issues are dicey. Glad yours worked out fine.

1 Like

Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Nazgul: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Na small thing dey cause problem for Nairaland o. You no fit just talk your own in peace without it being called forming.

Shey na guzezo (gazuz) run am for you?Transmission issues are dicey. Glad yours worked out fine.
Lol@ your first paragraph...abi na.

No it wasn't him. He told me not to drive it to his place (when I requested to bring it over for him to check), cos his workshop was under repairs and he didn't want to come to my side either when I requested that he should at least come and check it out. The first time he promised to come was on a Monday I waited for him the whole day, he didn't show up, and I think Friday of that same week as well. He didn't show up. I just felt that maybe he was very busy that period. So I had to use someone else at Surulere.
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Lekan239(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2023
oweniwe:

Why you no follow them come?

You no get vacation time?

If na I4, it has to sing o, except den drive am jeje. Na v6 you fit drive back and forth without shaking but as fuel price be now, na to carry passenger for road join motor
I dey drive roughly with speed 140km/h -170km/hr go long distance Ph, lagos with my V4 honda civic every month since 8month. My engine never shake and them never touch my engine till now. So this your theory wrong bdat.
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by oweniwe(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Lekan239:
I dey drive roughly with speed 140km/h -170km/hr go long distance Ph, lagos with my V4 honda civic every month since 8month. My engine never shake and them never touch my engine till now. So this your theory wrong bdat.

The whole stretch of Abavo- Urhonigbe on the Abraka - Agbor Road is a mud pool. If the folks passed through it instead of taking bypass through Owa-Alidinma, the road might have taken toll on the car

Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Lekan239(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2023
oweniwe:

The whole stretch of Abavo- Urhonigbe on the Abraka - Agbor Road is a mud pool. If the folks passed through it instead of taking bypass through Owa-Alidinma, the road might have taken toll on the car
now you are talking
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Buddha3:

But what's actually the idea behind labelling all mechanics "Kazeem"?

Seen that nonsense a couple of times on this nairaland and I never got around to understanding it.

What does 'Kazeem' mean, actually?
Re: How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What does 'Kazeem' mean, actually?

I honestly wish I knew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry? / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.