Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me (22665 Views)

Honda Civic 2008 Refuses To Start After Panel Beater Burn Some Cables. / Advice Me Before I Burn My Money. Benz Wahala / Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by fineboynl(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2023
I don’t know if its just me.

The way fuel burns now eh is so alarming.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Tekzyflex(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2023
fineboynl:

You are very correct!

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Kingdemu: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Subsidy removal don dey mek guys kolo cheesy cheesy cheesy

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2023
fineboynl:

Like it’s crazy !

19 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by RoadMozart(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Most times its the rubbish they sell in all these fuel stations.

I met a man that came to fix his range rover where I fix my car. His problem was that he filled his tank of 100 litres with fuel but when the mechanic emptied the contents of the tank, we all saw more than 25 litres of water. The dude almost went berserk.

These fuel people now dilute their fuel with water.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by blowjohn(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Schizophrenia.

U need to calm down with some haloperidol

5 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by fineboynl(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
RoadMozart:

I met a man that came to fix his range rover where I fix my car. His problem was that he filled his tank of 100 litres with fuel but when the mechanic emptied the contents of the tank, we all saw more than 25 litres of water. The dude almost went berserk.

I don’t think it’s water. Maybe water enters their tank.

But the fuel right now is up to something. Only God knows what they mix it with.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Angrygoat: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
The fuel has almost damaged my pump. My car suddenly doesn't do slow again and I had almost 18litres left. I have called my mechanic to come and loose the pump and soak it inside diesel.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Kingdemu: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Angrygoat:
The fuel has almost damaged my pump. My car suddenly doesn't do slow again and I had almost 18litres left. I have called my mechanic to come and loose the pump and soak it inside diesel.
It's your transmission that is about to pack up. Buy 5L Abro transmission oil and do an oil change quick. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Angrygoat: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
How does transmission have to do with fuel pump. I loosed the assembly 4days ago when I noticed sudde change in engine sound. Had to soakninjector mouth with fuel and raised the car before it finally stabilised. Im suspecting my fuel is very low. By tomorrow eveing i will loose the casing again and check fuel level
Kingdemu:
It's your transmission that is about to pack up. Buy 5L Abro transmission oil and do an oil change quick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by kernniejay(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
RoadMozart:

I don't think that they dilute their fuel with water. What happens in most cases is that when rain falls, water gets into their underground fuel storage if it's not properlly sealed, their fuel pump will suck the mixture and nozzle will dispense both water and fuel into vehicles' fuel tank.
No filling station will intentionally dilute fuel with water, such will damage customers' car now and not only will they lose customers, their reputation will also go for it and they may be sued for a very serious criminal offence.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by ojusin1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Please can anyone share his/her personal experience using fuel factor X (FFX)? How efficient and economical is it?
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Chibuzoripob: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
sad
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by slawomir: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hahaha

He nor dey burn

Na the suffering dey make you think say he dey burn and the huge amount spend on buying a little

Una never see anything

The shege go go round...as in he go do to and fro
Then do looping join

Next time una nor go step into the polling unit with tribalism and sentiments

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by SLOVFO(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's not just you brother. It seems that I am refuelling my car almost every other day. And it's scary

13 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
If the current slowpoke occupying the villa had allowed Jonathan to remove this subsidy long ago, all this would have been a thing of the past. Our refineries would be working optimally by now. But politics of hate and bitterness won't allow them to see the future. Now, the fool rushed to remove subsidy without adequate plans. What an slowpoke!!
One thing I am sure if in all thses, those who supports oppressors because of tribalism or religion, will be the most hit. Karma is a damn bitch. If you sow the wind, you reao whirlwind.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by theophorus(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
You buy Fuel 550 you no know say He go quick finish?
If na 50# you buy litre, you no go care but you see that 500+ ehn?

Well, to clear you doubt just dey buy from only mega stations.

46 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by chris20000: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why are we complaining. Isn't that what we signed up for during the election.

Meanwhile

OSIHMEN Onazi And Friends having fun yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHolAFdGodM

5 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Solidkay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's the same rate it has always burned,
The difference is the fact that the amount you burn buying fuel has skyrocketed, compared to what it used to be.

29 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by atheistandproud(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
I swear
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Jestin: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
I think say na only me notice am oooo

11 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by TBforgive: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omo na holy water men they use these days o.

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by bukkysam(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
E Shock you?

2 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by mbahdi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
I tink say na only me dey experience am...I come dey tink say my gen dey chop fuel.... before wen fuel was 250..I no dey buy pass 500naira own..even if I pump water d fuel go still last like four hours before I change over to my solar inverter...but dis days..I dey buy 1k even without pumping water he no dey reach 1:30minutes again

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Realestatevixen: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Transit Villa III, Idu by Railway, Abuja,metropolis.
FAST and Easy Access to all routes and city centre

250sqm......N3.6m
300sqm.....N4.5m
400sqm...N5.5m
500sqm....N6.5m

Negotiable with flexible payment plan

Please call or WhatsApp 080 3651 9974 now.
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Adebaba1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thats interesting
Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by TriCee: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Not only you o. I don't if it's the new high price that is playing with my head.

I have now adjusted to 8pm to 11pm generator run hour.

4 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by Melkizedeck: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Please change your oil. Use the highest grade to reduce friction and watch your fuel consumption go lower

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by wolesmile(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fuel??
That one no be my headache for now.
The way data dey burn ehn?

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Rate At Which Fuel Burn So Fast Right Now Scares Me by onlyboyson(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
I thought I was the only one who notice it
Just dey burn like air

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry? / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.