Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister (33222 Views)

Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by frog12: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2023
what !!!
a mediocre NIGERIAN given CEO position of GAVI when people die of common malaria

quid pro quo is somewhere. they should investigate him for corruption !!!

all of them get global positions after ruining the country.
OTEH, NOI, AMINA, BABAtunde osotimehin who just died like that.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by NutritionGuru: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Arabk25: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Pls,sir.Forward them.
If you cant find them again.Holla me.
Maybe I can help.

Quote me with your whatsap number
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by DangoteIvy: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
shocked
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by slowice(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Where e for see free flowing dollars steal for gavi? Who go give am 20car convoy with security for gavi? He prefer to remain in the corrupt place and promote more corruption for his selfish benefit rather than go to gavi and earn salary
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by frog12: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
and what has he done as minister of state of health? people die of common malaria. quack doctors everywhere killing patients.

they better get this GATES out of influencing government before he starts to control them.

TheFacelessMan:
Bill Gates is behind the resignation.

He is a close friend of Muhammad Ali Pate. Gates is one of the biggest funders of health in Nigeria.

The meeting with BAT last week wasn't for nothing. It was to push Pate as Minister for Health. cool
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by BluntCrazeMan: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Obi is different in his own way. BAT is different in his own way too.

Ok.

I guess we leave it at that.

Let's not argue much on this.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by TheFacelessMan: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
frog12:
and what has he done as minister of state of health? people die of common malaria. quack doctors everywhere killing patients.

they better get this GATES out of influencing government before he starts to control them.

Go and Google his past achievements and failures.

Or ask Bill Gates or Bola Tinubu.

Why ask me?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by princenaira(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Are you surprised? The looting in Nigeria cannot be compared to the global position where the system is tightened up against corruption
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by GeneralDae: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Ok.

I guess we leave it at that.

Let's not argue much on this.
Obi is different because as a trader he can probably save money well and reduce cost of Governance.

BAT is different because he is an accountant with Honours. He has worked with the private sector at the top being a former Treasurer in mobil.

His problem solving and administrative skills would likely be more advanced than that of Obi.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by BluntCrazeMan: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

Obi is different because as a trader he can probably save money well and reduce cost of Governance.

BAT is different because he is an accountant with Honours. He has worked with the private sector at the top being a former Treasurer in mobil.

His problem solving and administrative skills would likely be more advanced than that of Obi.

Keep this narrative of yours inside the trash-can.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by frog12: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
so him best friend na GATES and GAVI.

quack doctors everywhere. what are his achievements in nigeria.

TheFacelessMan:

Go and Google his past achievements and failures.

Or ask Bill Gates or Bola Tinubu.

Why ask me?
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Moikiitos: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
He ran away from where he will be accounted for to where he it is easy to edit without questions be asked…
dre11:
Ex-Nigerian minister declines top global position for possible appointment as Tinubu’s minister

On Monday, the global vaccine alliance, GAVI, announced Mr Pate’s decision to decline his appointment as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/606871-ex-nigerian-minister-declines-top-global-position-for-possible-appointment-as-tinubus-minister.html
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Lama70(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

It's not about being confident. With just 30 days to the deadline for ministerial appointments, BAT must have reached out to all selected already.

You can't be wrong.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:
Because it will be easier to steal locally. grin

No porsin fit steal one kobo in Eboeland!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by adabaraabdul: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:
If you don't have positive or objective comments, you may as well keep mute and move along. Trash talk.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by adabaraabdul: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
princenaira:
Are you surprised? The looting in Nigeria cannot be compared to the global position where the system is tightened up against corruption
This is a very stupid and foolish statement from a Nigerian youth. How can you open your mouth and spew such rubbish.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by geosegun(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Kooldon:
I'm a bit confused here. I would have choosen GAVI naturally but he knows better.

...and of course, it is understandable as know next to nothing.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Oluwadamilarefa(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
That is our incoming health minister,He declined a 750000 dollar job for 2m job
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by avidleo: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Dr Pate is the brain behind the eradication of wild polio virus in Nigeria
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Cromagnon: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

You like Obi abi?

Obi dey give you orgasmm abi?

Trust me 90% of Nigerians love Obi too na only tribalism and religion bring the fake hate
Yet 80% voted for other candidates
De fool yourself
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Mayflowa(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:
E fit lose the two sef undecided

He is an Harvard professor and had been top shot at the world bank. Opportunities will never stop coming his way. He can never be a loser
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Chetas81(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shigishege2:
Mr obidiotss wailer you are the most dumb ass here. If they bring the so called technocrats here now, again you will still shout and complain.

So pls tell me which political party Mr Pate belong to?? I hope that Tinubu's matter no go make wna craze and start roaming the street
ogun killed illiterate human being like you 😜 because I did not mention obi here, tell me if you're not sick in your head 😜✍️
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by chiboycue: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
dre11:
Ex-Nigerian minister declines top global position for possible appointment as Tinubu’s minister

On Monday, the global vaccine alliance, GAVI, announced Mr Pate’s decision to decline his appointment as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/606871-ex-nigerian-minister-declines-top-global-position-for-possible-appointment-as-tinubus-minister.html

I feel that Mr Pate's decision to decline his appointment as an international CEO job because of a perceived local appointment in PBAT's government is a case of a misplaced priority
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Meteng: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
stanech:
Ahswear
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by stanech: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
drlateef:

Please shut up!! How much can you steal in naira that will be equivalent to the hard currency and good secure life abroad? Some of you are very annoyingc with your comments.
You don't know what is going on. you are way too dumb to notice what is happening in this country
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by stanech: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
adabaraabdul:

If you don't have positive or objective comments, you may as well keep mute and move along. Trash talk.

Yea like we don't know he is staying behind to partake in the looting that is correctly going on
dey play.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by AfonjaConehead: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
taylor89:

A Tinubu supporter saying he doesn’t want a recycled politician

Wonderful
No...one small good thing with the helinues is that,he's objective at very few times and ronu always grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.