Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister (33215 Views)

Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by grandstar(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Kk
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Omenlon: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2023
tiswell:
e sure me say he go regret am. sad
definition of a wizard.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by GeneralDae: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2023
kokoA:
Seems there will be more technocrats than career politicians on the old man's list.
If I were him, I would just give those career politicians the post of Ambassador. Make dem be Ambassadors, finish. Give young people, women, and other technocrats ministerial positions.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by James91: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2023
He can't thief any money there, but here in Nigeria he has opportunity to thief as he like.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Arabk25: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2023
tiswell:
e sure me say he go regret am. sad
He will not regret anything as a matter of fact he knows it will be very easy to loot enough here to save for his 20th generation
If nah you nko won't you accept to work in Nigeria? Where things will be easier for you?
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by joe4christ(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2023
He opt for an appointment in a corrupt system where he has the freedom to steal at will. What do you expect? cheesy
Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by LONEWOLFJOHN: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:
He want to make his mark
He wants to be able to boast that he's part of BATs winning team that restored Nigeria's glory

That's a good judgement sense
Good of him
or he wants to steal as usual?
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by sukar886: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
So that he will steal big in naija
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Bebigiby1: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Now we know why Bill Gates came to Nigeria.... it is glaring that with this announcement, Bill Gates has taken over Nigeria's health ministry..... If only Nigerians know how evil these people in power who we call leaders are.... Tinubu's evil government maybe worse than Buhari..... May the most high, almighty creator of heaven and earth intervene and save Nigeria..... For those who don't know GAVI was at the center of COVID-19 vaccine conspiracy, it is another Bill Gates tool see https://www.gavi.org/investing-gavi/funding/donor-profiles/bill-melinda-gates-foundation
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Chetas81(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2023
THE FOOLISH NIGERIAN CITIZEN KEEP ON ROTATING THE DEVIL 😈 POLITICIAN, INSTEAD OF TECHNOCRATS, WITH SENSE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WAILED 😜✍️
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Shigishege2: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:
Because it will be easier to steal locally. grin
must you cry on everything Mr obidiotss
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by prophetfire: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:
He want to make his mark
He wants to be able to boast that he's part of BATs winning team that restored Nigeria's glory

That's a good judgement sense
Good of him
. That's not his reason. His reason is that it would be easy for him to steal in BAT's government at home than at an international organization where stealing isn't easy.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by YourNextLevel(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2023
Money dey dis one lol
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by popsyleo1: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2023
God will not allow him to get appointment.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by SocialJustice: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:
E fit lose the two sef undecided
Yes, he should have accepted this and resigned after being confirmed as minister by the senate.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Originalsly: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2023
I'm almost sure he will get more money from GAVI than as a Minister ... so money is not the motive. GAVI is about pushing vaccines .... maybe he knows the deaths COVID-19 vaccines caused and does not want blood on his hand by being a part of that organization.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by atobs4real(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:

You don't want recycled minister but you voted and supported old and recycled Tinubu to lead the most populous black nation in the world. embarassed
Is Your obi not a recycled politician?
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Arabk25: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2023
georgeakins:

Only Ibos love Obi.
He is dumb and inarticulate.
He also failed as a governor.

That's not true the man is loved by all except you and some miscreants tinubu supporters who don't want the progress of this nation but weda you guys like it or not Nigeria must be great with or without tinubu, obi or atiku. Full stop I they my house come kill me
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Shigishege2: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Chetas81:
THE FOOLISH NIGERIAN CITIZEN KEEP ON ROTATING THE DEVIL 😈 POLITICIAN, INSTEAD OF TECHNOCRATS, WITH SENSE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WAILED 😜✍️
Mr obidiotss wailer you are the most dumb ass here. If they bring the so called technocrats here now, again you will still shout and complain.

So pls tell me which political party Mr Pate belong to?? I hope that Tinubu's matter no go make wna craze and start roaming the street

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by GeneralDae: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:
E fit lose the two sef undecided
Those to be appointed are aware by now because they would have been given prior opportunity to accept or reject.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by FireUpNow(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2023
As a minister in Nigeria stealing public funds and getting away is 100% possible.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by BluntCrazeMan: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

A Tinubu supporter saying he doesn’t want a recycled politician

Wonderful
The eye-opening go reach everybody..

We all go cry the cry together..
And laugh our laughs together too
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Lama70(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2023
He must have been very confident about his selection as a minister in PBAT
government. May God help him.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by LordAdam16: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nah... For him to have declined a huge position like that, the appointment don sure!

He has probably received his letter sef!

Those to be appointed are already aware!

It might not be a ministerial appointment.

Besides prestige, there are few reasons to pick an IGO C-suite job over a federal appointment in an MDA or higher position.

A NIMASA DG will make more money in one year than Mohammed will make in her entire tenure as UN DSG.

At an IGO you solely live off your remuneration and possible investment income. In Nigeria, corruption gat your back.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Richb44: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Na recycled politician or not efulefu

taylor89:

You like Obi abi?

Obi dey give you orgasmm abi?

Trust me 90% of Nigerians love Obi too na only tribalism and religion bring the fake hate
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by GeneralDae: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Lama70:
He must have been very confident about his selection as a minister in PBAT
government. May God help him.
It's not about being confident. With just 30 days to the deadline for ministerial appointments, BAT must have reached out to all selected already.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by BluntCrazeMan: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Sebi Obi and Atiku are first timer politicians in Nigeria

Must you people wail all the time?

Eish

Would you prefer a newbie,, I mean, a blatant rookie to run for the presidency??

Peter Obi is different..
He is not new.
Nobody wanted new rookies..
We just want different set of people there..
And Peter-Obi is just so different..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by BluntCrazeMan: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2023
Kooldon:
I'm a bit confused here. I would have choosen GAVI naturally but he knows better.
It's not so easy to steal and divert money in GAVI..
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by GeneralDae: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Would you prefer a newbie,, I mean, a blatant rookie to run for the presidency??

Peter Obi is different..
He is not new.
Nobody wanted new rookies..
We just want different set of people there..
And Peter-Obi is just so different..
Obi is different in his own way. BAT is different in his own way too.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Kukutenla: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2023
dre11:
Ex-Nigerian minister declines top global position for possible appointment as Tinubu’s minister

On Monday, the global vaccine alliance, GAVI, announced Mr Pate’s decision to decline his appointment as its Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/606871-ex-nigerian-minister-declines-top-global-position-for-possible-appointment-as-tinubus-minister.html
One of GEJ's boys that was so maligned by Tinubu boys.
The scam is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos / Video Of PDP Reps "Fighting" Over Minority Leadership Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.