Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister (33241 Views)

Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Senate Clears 8 Nominees For Appointment As Justices Of The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Menclothing: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2023
He no wan leave his wives in Nigeria
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by DarlingtonC: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:
Because it will be easier to steal locally. grin
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Basicend: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:
He want to make his mark
He wants to be able to boast that he's part of BATs winning team that restored Nigeria's glory

That's a good judgement sense
Good of him

You have a problem. It's clear.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by TheFacelessMan: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Bill Gates is behind the resignation.

He is a close friend of Muhammad Ali Pate. Gates is one of the biggest funders of health in Nigeria.

The meeting with BAT last week wasn't for nothing. It was to push Pate as Minister for Health. cool
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Judolisco(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2023
Dem dey find Nigerians left, right and center

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Putinofrussia: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2023
Arabk25:

That's not true the man is loved by all except you and some miscreants tinubu supporters who don't want the progress of this nation but weda you guys like it or not Nigeria must be great with or without tinubu, obi or atiku. Full stop I they my house come kill me
Obi was a big failure in Anambra but he is surely a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2023
with the mentality and policies I'm seeing I don't know what to expect about this temporary government.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by nex(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Perfect definition of a LOCAL CHAMPION.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Gilgil: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Pls take it easy with the praise singing.

It’s wise to limit all this.

Just do a test of this your statement by waking into any market or school or filling station of your choice and repeating it vocally.

Measure the reactions and then come back to us

blinking001:
Everyone wants to be associated with sucess so I'm really not surprised at his actions. Our darling president is a man whose sucess radiates like the morning sun.
His good deeds are been sang by all especially by the children of the poor, a clear testament of his generosity and kind heartedness.

Tinubu is a man that has come to wipe away our tears, for our salvation as a country has come. He will ensure the masses have a true tatste of good and competent governance. He will chart a path towards sustainable development for our economy. Nigerians will soon start smilling and laughing out loud in joy because everything and everywhere will be yori yori yori.

We as citizens must join hands with our darling president to make our obodo Nigeria the pinnacle of success in Africa and the world.

God bless President Tinubu
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Alliswell248: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Zonefree:

You don't want recycled minister but you voted and supported old and recycled Tinubu to lead the most populous black nation in the world. embarassed

Tinubu still remains the best in Nigeria as of today.
Comparing a trader to a chartered accountant.
Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Kobicove(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:

You took the words right out of my mouth grin
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Shattuck(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:
If he was a former minister, wetin lost for his hand wey him dey find.

Abeg we no want recycled minister jare
if you guys can be this objective all the time it would not be so toxic.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by ruggedtimi(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:
you know na
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by jozee8: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Oh you thought there were going to give you ministerial appointment before cheesy cheesy cheesy
Still dey manage ur tatitiri k first
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by steeltrust: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

A Tinubu supporter saying he doesn’t want a recycled politician

Wonderful
live am make em de play

The only reason they support tinubu is either because his from their tribe, religion or party

They don’t care if Nigeria burn or not
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Ferdinandu(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2023
He rejected Global alliance for vaccination for Global alliance of Locusts destroying Nigeria economy.Only reason is that he knows the Crime Boss is a thief so it is a free for all looting galore this time
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Arabk25: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Obi was a big failure in Anambra but he is surely a gentleman.

My brother you can't be sure about that am not a supporter of any politician because they're all the same. I have the antecedents or better still the past achievement, records and successes of all the presidential candidate of the just concluded February elections I can tell you for free that all of key and major contestant did will in their respective states. I can forward them to you if you so wish.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by RawSex(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2023
staga:
Now we know why Bill Gates was here...to plant one of his boys in the administration as we head towards the home run of the globalist agenda
and the 2nd coming of Christ.

If you know, you know.
Ur MUMU long sha sad
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Evilspirit666: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

You smoke
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Putinofrussia: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Arabk25:

My brother you can't be sure about that am not a supporter of any politician because they're all the same. I have the antecedents or better still the past achievement, records and successes of all the presidential candidate of the just concluded February elections I can tell you for free that all of key and major contestant did will in their respective states. I can forward them to you if you so wish.
Pls,sir.Forward them.
If you cant find them again.Holla me.
Maybe I can help.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by DWJOBScom(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

A Tinubu supporter saying he doesn’t want a recycled politician

Wonderful

The support fit wan be Minister of Health
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by lexy2014: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2023
DevilsEqual:
He want to make his mark
He wants to be able to boast that he's part of BATs winning team that restored Nigeria's glory

That's a good judgement sense
Good of him

Which mark did he make as minister of state for health?
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by drlateef: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:

Please shut up!! How much can you steal in naira that will be equivalent to the hard currency and good secure life abroad? Some of you are very annoying with your comments.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by omojeesu(m): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2023
BiilyG's work don stat!
Expect public health & medical deceptions & tyranny in the years to come.

May it not come true!
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by OLOKOESHIN: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2023
stanech:
Their pays for their labor is your problem
Why can't also up your game in your chosen field to be exceptional??
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by complexstuffs(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

You like Obi abi?

Obi dey give you orgasmm abi?

Trust me 90% of Nigerians IPOB love Obi too na only tribalism and religion bring the fake hate

Fixed
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by OOLUSEG(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2023
So many lazy people on this forum ...simple research they can not do....This is a minister that voluntarily resigned during Jonathan administration to take up an international appointment. A high sort after professional internationally...if he now decides otherwise...what's the big deal?
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by Greattha: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2023
He can't pilfer at GAVI now. The opportunities to make money ain't the same.

Better to go for the more lucrative option with no consequences as it were..

Nigeria!!!
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by HomorBj(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

If I were him, I would just give those career politicians the post of Ambassador. Make dem be Ambassadors, finish. Give young people, women, and other technocrats ministerial positions.

Same thoughts I had too yesterday, But u see those politicians are not going to lie low and allow that,maybe if Asiwaju 2nd tenure happens.He might ditch those career politicians.
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by aestake: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Sebi Obi and Atiku are first timer politicians in Nigeria

Must you people wail all the time?

Eish
Tinubu and obi are recycled. Why you no want recycled old pate? Your reasoning sef. Until everyone region governs itself, no rest for una
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by shinealight(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Pate knows where the real money is

So, everything in your life is all about Money….and you think everyone thinks like you?
Re: Muhammad Pate Declines GAVI Position For Appointment As Tinubu Minister by aestake: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2023
shinealight:

So, everything in your life is all about Money….and you think everyone thinks like you?
Na ease to steal for all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nsukka Students Protest Invasion In Enugu [photos] / Saraki Loses International Appointment As Ambassador-at-Large of IHRC / Shekarau’s Shura Shares ‘100 Million Atiku Largesse’ - Daily Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.