Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. (44069 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by MS247: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Alhamdulilai
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Exceed15: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Thank you Jesus.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by nawa4naija(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Woto woto
If you know
You know

6 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by deavicky(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

BOLUWATIFE Mary earlier reported missing has been found.

She is with us the parents now.

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

We thank the moderators too.

Again, many thanks to everyone...
thank God she came back alive let his name be praise. Can u please tell us where she go?.

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Omoawoke: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

You welcome, please give her energy drink to take. So she might recover from the rigorous bedmatic process

18 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Highways: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

Yeah thanks to those that said she went to collect, the direction was....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Akaegwu(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Thank God oo, skull 💀 miner's didn't even get her ooo. We have to verify the condition of her kpekus.

4 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by emudayo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nice one
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nairalanders are indeed very funny.😂😂😂

9 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by localbreed(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Obakoolex:
Pregnancy test should be conducted ASAP undecided

And HIV test too

8 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Olichoke: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tell us where you found her

2 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by onlyboyson(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
She don go knack better knack come back

9 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Dexy4yah(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Angrygoat:
She can never be a virgin. God its been long I funked awon under 21 ...22.....despite my thick long dick. I've been coming across freeways and borehole or shpuld I say endless pit toto dem. I no just happy. Imagine. No grip..no ah e dey enter my stomach..womb..na freeway toto. No grip at all
Lol

4 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Houseontherock1: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
I hope she's fine regardless of where she went, was found or what she did there undecided
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by VALENTINEBRAND: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Go collect what biko?
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by godofuck231: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Enough pracking
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Heffalump(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Angrygoat:
She can never be a virgin. God its been long I funked awon under 21 ...22.....despite my thick long dick. I've been coming across freeways and borehole or shpuld I say endless pit toto dem. I no just happy. Imagine. No grip..no ah e dey enter my stomach..womb..na freeway toto. No grip at all

You're really an Angry goat. Sorry is your nickname undecided

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Cassandraloius: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Glory be to God Almighty!
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by DataAlchemist: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Was she found or she came back??

3 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Banuso99: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
May God be praised.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by tunde1200(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
I remembered I said, Amin and thank you almighty God for the answered prayer.
Pls almighty God I need my job back.
Am an aircraft maintenance engineer.
Answer my prayer too baba eledumare.

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by grafixdon: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
I pray same for mama

4 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Occurstaem(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
AlhamduLillahi
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Saao(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nairalanders really need deliverance grin, thank God we weren't saying rest in peace but found eventually. Its always scared me nowadays if I saw missing person notice, most end in rip but this one ended in joyous and celebrations mode. Thank God for her

2 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by BigDawsNet: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
God is with her
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by rayblast(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
sharpwriter:

How and where was she found... What really happened? Please share with us for others to learn. Thanks.
Pls o they had to summarize d testimony cos of time!!!!Lolz wan ti gbe wa ni handicap

4 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Angrygoat:
I swear if smally Bleep u with her mind,you go know say heaven is on earth,they can have marathon Bleep from morning till night

9 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Felix6: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
is she limping slightly?

10 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Lanre1st(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
You're welcome .
You just come here to thank us without telling us how you find her, where she went and reasons behind her action.

But @seun, I think it time not to take any missing lady (above 16years) report on Nairaland serious again. Everytime they report them missing they will later come and report them found without details of who camp them

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by PROPEACE: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please, if you know you are not willing to tell us how your lost female relatives were found, don't come here to disturb us.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo) / Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.