Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. (44065 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Gent: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

BOLUWATIFE Mary earlier reported missing has been found.

She is with us the parents now.

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

We thank the moderators too.

Again, many thanks to everyone...

Thanks Jesus Christ.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by OnGod5686: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Kindly open a trend and let mod push it to front page. May she be found alive IJN
grafixdon:
I pray same for mama
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by cyprex: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Glory be to Jesus
Honour to mother Mary
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by grafixdon: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2023
OnGod5686:
Kindly open a trend and let mod push it to front page. May she be found alive IJN

I've opened one already. I'll call attention of Lalasticlala to it. Thank you.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by baralatie(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Originalsly:
There was no Shane in you turning to us for help ... letting us know details of your family problem ... your missing daughter. Now that she is found ... it shouldn't be shame that is preventing you from letting us know what happened. Note ... most teens that run away ... do so again. We will be right here.... just saying
The problem about the cases of missing girls is that for the girls release the parents and gaurdians are made to swore never to release the conditions of the security issue about the girls .
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by CCIA: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
timibare:
Normal normal grin
Penis appointment successful grin

2 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by DrDunamis(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

BOLUWATIFE Mary earlier reported missing has been found.

She is with us the parents now.

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

We thank the moderators too.

Again, many thanks to everyone...

Thank God
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
emmyN:
For those chastising the OP, I think one of the reasons they refuse to share details is to avoid stigmatization of their child in the future, especially when they were found under amoral conditions.

These days I fear more when young boys go missing than girls.

If they are afraid of stigmatisation, why announce that d girl was "missing"?
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by realoscar84(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
As a father, its quite embarrassing to disclose where ur otherwise innocent teenage daughter went to. It's just hard for you to come to terms with it. Y'all should Just give the father a break. No matter how much you advised and keep tab on them, children that chose to go wayward will still do so. You can't crucify them na.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Originalsly: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
baralatie:

The problem about the cases of missing girls is that for the girls release the parents and gaurdians are made to swore never to release the conditions of the security issue about the girls .

The parents gave details to help find her. No one is asking for details.... just the headlines.... as in she was kidnapped/ she ran away/ she was in an accident and was unconscious in the hospital.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by emmyN(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
lexy2014:

If they are afraid of stigmatisation, why announce that d girl was "missing"?

Being missing at anytime is not enough to get one stigmatized. But when the reason is because they went for a sex romp, you can be sure society would judge them harshly. I understand their parents wanting to protect them from this while hoping that they change.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by seuncyrus(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Nettybrown:
She is very much more safe.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/17381555_img20230625wa0013_jpeg54fc2fbd444460ee11ee99282305dfde

This nairalander chatted her sef. See the silly excuse she gave , your sim was bad and you couldn't find a way to contact your parent for a whole week ? These young girls of these days are something else
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by lascos912(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
import and export
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Johnson225(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tymk:
they won't tell us that important info

Whatsup? Holla me
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Tymk: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Johnson225:

Whatsup? Holla me
this number is not on WhatsApp
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Johnson225(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=Tymk post=124110096]this number is not on WhatsApp [/.] Sure
Holla me on call
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Tymk: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=Johnson225 post=124110132][/quote]send me a WhatsApp number or reply to the email
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Johnson225(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tymk:
send me a WhatsApp number or reply to the email
Currently can't do any of those , lost my phone sometime ago
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Tymk: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Johnson225:
Currently can't do any of those , lost my phone sometime ago
send an email to email you . If you can access Nairaland, you should be able to access email . Where I dey , I no fit make calls
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Johnson225(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Tymk:
send an email to email you . If you can access Nairaland, you should be able to access email . Where I dey , I no fit make calls
There's no email logged in currently in this phone. Call whenever you leave that location
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Satanistx: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
Johnson225:

There's no email logged in currently in this phone. Call whenever you leave that location
I have being following your post for a while now. Open an email on the phone you are using and send him a message . Tymk respond to the email I sent you. I love fuckin up scammers . I don't mind funding it
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by IbnB: 4:24am On Jun 30, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Will you not share with people the story behind her disappearance and eventual appearance?

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Satanistx: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tymk:
has Johnson225 paid you the money he scammed ? Dm me with his details let me pick him up
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Tymk: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2023
Satanistx:
has Johnson225 paid you the money he scammed ? Dm me with his details let me pick him up
I will handle it. I just want to get updates from the police guy that helps me with cases like this. This holiday is delaying me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo / Man Stripped Unclad And Banished From Imo Community Over Murder. Photo / Man Beats Cohabitating 22 Year Old Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa (graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.