Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. (44070 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Slynation(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
This story is half baked...

How was she found, where was she found?? Else, you leave me and majority with the opinions she went to collect premium gbola sad

2 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by tunmoj(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nairaland is not for the faint hearted

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Sablexxxtoons: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sexy eyes don chop better gbola taya
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Angrygoat:
She can never be a virgin. God its been long I funked awon under 21 ...22.....despite my thick long dick. I've been coming across freeways and borehole or shpuld I say endless pit toto dem. I no just happy. Imagine. No grip..no ah e dey enter my stomach..womb..na freeway toto. No grip at all

You’re an angry goat 🐐 for real

Lmao 🤣

2 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by baralatie(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Karleb:

Incorrect. Children and elderly people are the easiest to kidnap.

These girls just go frolicking about.
How many kidnap cases about young girls do you know?
If not for the exposition by people you will still be saying otherwise!
Females are the easiest catch for kidnappers
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by gbolswag(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Check her account balance

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
the replies from page one to this page is saying much, its accustomed for people to ask for help in locating a missing person most esp women but when they re found. its all silence. if this continues, some people wont bother to assist because its becoming a norm to not disclosing the aftermath of the person declared missing experience..

4 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Ekugbeh(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wow glory to God
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by PECON1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Some people were cursing those that said the girl went to collect gbola, they have been proven right. What is shameful in telling us here that the girl went to a guys house.
We all know these formats, though young girls are victims of kidnapping but 70percent of teenage girls run off to be with their bf. U guys should be telling us how ur missing relatives were found. Very soon, people will not take these stories serious.
Last week in our street, one Teenie ran away and their parents were disturbing the whole neighborhood crying.i told them the girl is in her bf house, they were bitter with me and were even invoking their dead gods on me, yesterday she was found in her bf house. Girls of nowadays ☹️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by EdiskyHarry: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
The rate at which young girls are engaging in sexual activities now is alarming.
Imagine the effrontery to stay at a man's house for good 3 Days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by xynerise: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
At least she was found

The replies grin grin
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Georgejeez: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
When they will post these cases of missing girls and we the Comrades assert that she will definitely return after collecting her required dose of Dickingcilin pills ,, some good for nothing Oloriburuku will be carping nonsense , "hey stop that , where's your humanity, do you think it's all girls that are wayward, what if she has been kidnapped blablabla".
In fact any busy body that will interfere with the verdict of the Comrades in a case like this henceforth, na Ogun go flog your back with hot cutlass brought out from the fire 🔥.

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
stormborn28:

Be honest enough to inform everyone that she ran off to be with a man who engaged her in several rounds of drug-infused sex.

Thank you.

Hmmmmmmm
Whose child is this??
Please stay off my mentions!
You can direct your post at the OP!
I’m simply celebrating the return of a supposedly missing person!
Ciao!

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Originalsly: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
There was no Shane in you turning to us for help ... letting us know details of your family problem ... your missing daughter. Now that she is found ... it shouldn't be shame that is preventing you from letting us know what happened. Note ... most teens that run away ... do so again. We will be right here.... just saying

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by sharpwriter(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Nairalanders are indeed very funny.😂😂😂
Yes, very funny.. And it seems like these funny comments plus harsh cold assumptions have been the truth after all.

Truth can be harsh.... If people can disturb our cyber space concerning a missing person and as well request for our prayers, wisdom and guidance, I see no reason why they shouldn't be kind enough to brief us what happened.

Small tym, galz here go dey yarn say people dey talk rubbish, not knowing that truth is very close.
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by emmyN(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
For those chastising the OP, I think one of the reasons they refuse to share details is to avoid stigmatization of their child in the future, especially when they were found under amoral conditions.

These days I fear more when young boys go missing than girls.

6 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by HardMirror(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Karleb:

Incorrect. Children and elderly people are the easiest to kidnap.

These girls just go frolicking about.
ignore that slowpoke. They will never be honest. We all know what happened good thing the man only fckked her and had no other plans

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by HardMirror(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2023
emmyN:
For those chastising the OP, I think one of the reasons they refuse to share details is to avoid stigmatization of their child in the future, especially when they were found under amoral conditions.

These days I fear more when young boys missing than girls.
wisdom. This is just the truth. They should be grateful for her life anyway

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Reelmii: 12:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Atleast she came back alive,, abi u no know say some dey die during sex Thank God she came back alive
stormborn28:

Be honest enough to inform everyone that she ran off to be with a man who engaged her in several rounds of drug-infused sex.

Thank you.

Hmmmmmmmm...Oturugbeke
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Karleb(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by kingthreat(m): 2:15am On Jun 28, 2023
sharpwriter:

How and where was she found... What really happened? Please share with us for others to learn. Thanks.

They have gone back to privacy mode. But when there is trouble, they will bring it here on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by strangebutreal(f): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Glory be God Almighty 🙌🙏
We shall not hear any bad news in our families till the end of this year in Jesus mighty name 🙏❤️

Meanwhile, watch this and don't forget to thank me after 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0lc7isy2u0
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Angrygoat:
She can never be a virgin. God its been long I funked awon under 21 ...22.....despite my thick long dick. I've been coming across freeways and borehole or shpuld I say endless pit toto dem. I no just happy. Imagine. No grip..no ah e dey enter my stomach..womb..na freeway toto. No grip at all

Is there sense in this nonsense you wrote now? How does this commemorate the missing girl story ?
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2023
Oluwaseun
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Kimiso(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

BOLUWATIFE Mary earlier reported missing has been found.

She is with us the parents now.

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

We thank the moderators too.

Again, many thanks to everyone...
may almighty allah makes her become visible wherever she is
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Angrygoat: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Ode
Ruskov:

Is there sense in this nonsense you wrote now? How does this commemorate the missing girl story ?
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Badonasty(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Lol…una suppose dey tell us where una find them…una go just lock up on where they were found

2 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by BigBen23(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2023
adventisty:
Dear Nairalanders,

BOLUWATIFE Mary earlier reported missing has been found.

She is with us the parents now.

We thank God and also thank you ALL for your concern, advise and prayers which gave us the right direction.

We pray that God will continue to guide, guard and bless you all in all your endeavors of life.

We thank the moderators too.

Again, many thanks to everyone...

Lol.
I have laff
Missing girl indeed
Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by omoyeni37: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2023
I can see that the parent didn't even reply to all his mentions, that's enough proof that his/her daughter went to her bf house.

2 Likes

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by HRMK: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2023
HOW AND WHERE? WE NEED TO KNOW!

1 Like

Re: BOLUWATIFE Mary, Missing Girl In OYO, Found. by Taigaban: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2023
I think the caption would have been 'missing girl finally released by her boyfriend.' Now that you are thanking God that she has been found, also teach her the way to God so won't miss again. Also confirm if she is pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo) / Ike Ezihuo Caught After Stealing To Form Big Boy Christmas In Rivers(pics) / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.