Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn (12300 Views)

NBS: Nigeria’s Exports Outpace Imports, Trade Surplus Hit ₦‎3.5trn In 9 Months / Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by DangoteIvy: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hian
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Greattha: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Flets:

Oga, subsidy is sustainable if we subsidize our true consumption. The people should not be punished for the failure of the politicians.

Government is about the people and not about the politicians. We claim we have no money for subsidy but they have money for the Unending looting.

There are still a lot of things to be done before total subsidy removal. They should go after the subsidy thieves and close our borders to smuggling products.

They should prosecute and jail defaulters. They should subsidize our true consumption which is about 15million liters a day and not the 66 million liters they claim due to corruption.

They should reduce the cost of governance , their allowances and lots of waste to be cut first. Government is about the people and not about the politicians.

They should fix the power sector and provide enablers for the manufacturing sector

There are lots to be done before total removal of subsidy. Everyday we hear this politician stole 130 billon, another 77 billion….. unending looting.

They should not transfer the inefficiencies of governance to the people. These criminals in power must be held accountable

The true criminals aren't affected by the hardships Nigerians including their praise singers are facing. They still maintain their long convoys and affluent lifestyles all at the expense of this fraud and tax payers.

Ain't you surprised at the loud deafning silence of the presidency, law enforcement agents and even the starving minions despite the damming revelations that have erupted so far?

If it was opposition, they'd be crying probe, arrest them.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Princeton92(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Somebody said that they are tired of making money from the fuel subsidy.

Why am I the last to know this... Who said abeg?
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Albertgr8: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:
Wetin dey pain me be say even we wey from Rivers State no see cheaper fuel buy

Meanwhile a norther said he was tired of making money from petroleum

And when I complain about APC Buhari & Tinubu I get banned by mods and called Anambra man

If you’re from South South living in Lagos and claiming you’re not Igbo you might be right but the average Yoruba person no know who from Edo PH Calabar oo everybody na Igbo so be on guide
A
Bro any body that is saying anything that makes sense is an Igbo man believe it or leave it
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by otipoju(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
AsomStructures:
Just imagine the figures..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

Noted by me
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by emerged01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Subsidy way Jonathan removed but because of tribalism una nor allow am see light
Even when things were very cheap as at then

Ya all think we are fools

Lets continue to play a politics of tribalism Lets see how Nigeria ends
Lol! Una dey always see everything as tribalism. If tribalism truly exist na market place we go feel am no be online. Na una dey online dey shout tribalism because una dey jobless.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Felix6: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Thank God for BAT intervention

Let's put the money into use for betterment of the masses
your BKAT has other plans, She is channeling the funds into cocaine sniffing.
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by rexlims(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Thank God for BAT intervention

Let's put the money into use for betterment of the masses
stop deceiving urself
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Felix6: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
emerged01:

Lol! Una dey always see everything as tribalism. If tribalism truly exist na market place we go feel am no be online. Na una dey online dey shout tribalism because una dey jobless.
The same online wey una shout say E no fit win council election, we use am sweep una landlord comot for lagos. u still never learn abi?
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Gone to wicked greedy pockets, God will judge them and their generations.
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Sunmolar(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
lexy2014:

What is the percentage of each litre of fuel the government paid as subsisdy?

How much percentage did it decrease to after each "removal" of Subsidy?

Which subsidy did NNPCL say was removed in 2020 and which one are they still talking about in 2023?

From picture above.....consumer council needs to sue him to court for explaination and misleading the public
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Nature444: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigeria......
Selfish country......
What we have in abundance is putting us in big trouble...
What if, we don't even have oil at all?.

How I wish God will take the resources to another country.. so we rest..

Check Saudi Arabia Oil investment, so interesting...
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

And when I complain about APC Buhari & Tinubu I get banned by mods and called Anambra man

If you’re from South South living in Lagos and claiming you’re not Igbo you might be right but the average Yoruba person no know who from Edo PH Calabar oo everybody na Igbo so be on guide
When did a northerner said he was tired of making money from petroleum? Mallam isa yuguda Said one of his friends, meaning a friend can come from any part of Nigeria or abroad. He didn't specifically mention any part of the country that his friend came from . Read and understand before posting in a public forum
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Nature444: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
May God continue be with us to succeed in this country..
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by koboko69: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Subsidy way Jonathan removed but because of tribalism una nor allow am see light

Abeg quit this nonsense mentality. Buhari attempted it also...but thr backlash was much. That one sef na tribalism?
People are more aware than 10 years ago
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by koboko69: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
emerged01:

So annoying. Buhari attempted it ans their where threats of protest and shut down. That one sef na tribalism? That clown probably also protested back then
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Ofunaofu: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
ManWater:
₦1,820,000,000,000÷5=₦364,000,000,000

OK. Now Subsidy has stopped, we will still not see any meaningful thing done with the ₦364Billion saved every month.

No money will be saved from subsidy removal, know this and know peace
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by itsene: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is just rubbish.
You just told the nation that Buhari did not provide for subsidy is the budget.
Which trillions are you paying again?
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by emerged01(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Felix6:
The same online wey una shout say E no fit win council election, we use am sweep una landlord comot for lagos. u still never learn abi?
Make una use Lagos victory go siddon for aso rock na. Shebi dem don use Lagos collect aso rock for una hand just like Jacob use porridge collect Esau birthright. Politics na your mate.
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by frog12: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
NORTHERNERS have destroyed the country !!!
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by frog12: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
why EFCC not fit question that governor

see as NORTHERNERS don spoil the country

Greattha:
Just imagine this daylight fraud/robbery

No wonder they're tired of making money.

If 9ja law enforcement were competent, that man and his so called friend who's tired of making money should be answering questions in detention...but no. The presidency is pretending to be blind, deaf and dumb.

Yet these criminals walk free, their children are ballin' like rockstars in developed western countries while Nigerians suffer in abject misery and poverty.
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by joepepsy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Una no dey tire with this tribal shit.. gosh!!
taylor89:

Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Sirdiq21: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Am From Hausa/Fulani
But This is the best comment coming from this guy since he was born
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Felix6: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
emerged01:

Make una use Lagos victory go siddon for aso rock na. Shebi dem don use Lagos collect aso rock for una hand just like Jacob use porridge collect Esau birthright. Politics na your mate.
always shifting the goal post cheesy. ASO ROCK TENNANTS. INVALID DRUG LORD, SEEKING VALIDATION EVERYWHERE, BY TAKING PICTURES WITH EVERYTHING THAT MOVES. KURUMA/ODI/BEBEBE PRESIDENT THAT CAN NOT ALTER A SINGLE WORLD. MY GOD! WHO DO UNA THIS ONE?
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by OJojossy10: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
If you’re from South South living in Lagos and claiming you’re not Igbo you might be right but the average Yoruba person no know who from Edo PH Calabar oo everybody na Igbo so be on guide[/b][/quote]

They even refer to people from the north who are neither Hausa nor Fulani as "Omo iboe"
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

If your eyes were opened 11years ago, how come you have never been able to answer my questions?

Which subsisdy was totally removed in 2020 and which one has been removed in 2023?

Tnx for propagating the questions so everyone can see that you make claims that are fictional.

If your eyes were opened 11years ago, how come you have never been able to answer my questions?

Which subsisdy was totally removed in 2020 and which one has been removed in 2023?
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Daytonbale: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

God bless You ,The south South and South East Politicians need to learn
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by AMI3(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

My brother u are right I am in Yoruba land now. Any body South South is Igbo.

When I was in the North
Anybody from South South is Igbo

And anybody that goes to church is a Christian. They don't care about your denomination

Wahala I too much
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by victorDanladi: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
taylor89:

The same way you see all northerners as fulani.

TILL TODAY MOST OBI SLAVES especially IGBOs still regard SHETTIMA as FULANI

By the way,what is the relationship between the topic and the last paragraph
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Coronavirus1: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
So this NNPCL director is not yet sacked
What is going on is he a powerful cabal.
Re: Subsidy Payments Gulped ₦‎1.82 Trillion In Five Months, Arrears Hit ₦‎3.73trn by Exceed15: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is only thing Nigerians are benefiting. FG must continue paying for it. BAT must revert to old price. Oil theft cabals should be hunted instead milking the populace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno / Malami’s Media Trial Of Igboho And Kanu / Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.