Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Can Christian Go On G-Strings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Christian Go On G-Strings? (1947 Views)

Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? / Can a Christian go to The Mosque? / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by alexj(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2007
I will like to know if born again female christian are allowed to put on G-STRINz by God, cos i jus saw one with,
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by nana(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2007
alexj:

I will like to know if born again female christian are allowed to put on G-STRINz by God, because i jus saw one with,
Maybe u need to correct ur question.
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by ssRhino: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
I just think nigerians are so much taking the religion to the extreme, is she walking around town with the G-string and no cloth on, and u da brova too, what are you doing checking out a G-string, should a broda be looking at a babe's ass?
Pls, God has better things to judge than a babe in G-string, damn
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by nana(f): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2007
abi o
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by ssRhino: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
I just tire for all these 'holy than thou" brothers, and if the babe no dress well, dem go dey misyarn.
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
My dear alexj; if you wear g string na your ynash go enter hell fire first!

nonsense

what kind of stupid question is that?? long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by Soundmind(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2007
Sorry for asking, pls what is g string?
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2007
@soundmind

it looks like a thong but the back is like a thin rope around the waist and thru the bum crack.

Its what da girls wear in the x-rated version of hip hop videos,,,,, the ones with thier rear ends shaking like jelly
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by GL(f): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2007
alexj:

I will like to know if born again female christian are allowed to put on G-STRINz by God, because i jus saw one with,

do u mean g-strings under clothing or just g-strings? i think a girl's [i]under[/i]wear should be her own business,

1 Like

Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by henry007(m): 3:09am On Sep 12, 2007
i'm surprised dat its a 'he' who started dis topic, i smell something fishy,dont u?
Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by lafile(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2007
Bros AlexJ, i beg tell us how u take see the sister with G-String o!
Where u discussing scripture and her skirt just happend to fall down? Where u picking up a pencil from the floor and mistakenly looked u? or were u in a shop and caught her trying one out? or more likely were the two of you doing something sinister and ,

2 Likes

Re: Can Christian Go On G-Strings? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Soundmind:
Sorry for asking, pls what is g string?
.wat r u 5?

(1) (Reply)

Pastors! / Topic. Understanding The Miracle Power Of Praise. / SNAKE GIRL DEMANDS BEADS FROM MUM IN GHANA. (Atheists, over to you)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.