Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pastors! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors! (1948 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? / Why Pastors Children Often Embrace Cultism, Prostitution, Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2010
Why is it dat wen a pastors is ministering,

wen they blow dat their spiritual breeze from their mouth,

everybody falls.

except d camera men?
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
logten:

everybody falls.

except d camera men?

try and ask your pastor. Devil
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
ondo_boi:

try and ask your pastor. Devil
guy face d fact. abi u no dey go church
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 25, 2010
logten:

guy face d fact. abi u no dey go church
I dey go church but my own pastor no dey do miracle na only tithe him sabi.
Re: Pastors! by Jenwitemi(m): 6:29am On Jun 25, 2010
logten:

everybody falls.

except d camera men?

LOL!! grin

Naija folks no go kill person with dia crooked version of religion. Cameramen no dey fall because everyting na show, and the show must be recorded! Hahaha!!
Re: Pastors! by Acidosis(m): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2010
*speechless*
Re: Pastors! by alexleo(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2010
Most of these pastors are not of God. They are end time false pastors that Jesus said will do miracle in his name just to deceive many. Christians be careful! As the coming of the lord is fast approaching, the devil is also working very hard to see that many christians miss heaven. This he does easily by bringing out fake pastors. All those pastors are just there on devil's assignment in the name of God but like the bible said- "we are not ignorant of his devices" . 99.9% of their sermon year in year out is on miracle and prosperity while the message of eternity (heaven and hell) which is the main issue is neglected. May God raise men of truth in all churches so that they will counter the half baked messages that these fake pastors are feeding their congregation with.
Re: Pastors! by nuclearboy(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2010
Brilliant observation - Also, the "protocol" guys who follow the pastor through the crowds moving people aside and keeping them from soiling the "anointed" hands, also do not fall. And of course, those who collect the offerings must not even stumble or cough, talkless of fall!
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2010
nuclearboy:

Brilliant observation - Also, the "protocol" guys who follow the pastor through the crowds moving people aside and keeping them from soiling the "anointed" hands, also do not fall. And of course, those who collect the offerings must not even stumble or cough, talkless of fall!

add this to the list:
-Children, in their innocence(no guilt, no expectation, no ruse & no expectation), do not fall, as they are not yet conditioned to fall.

-Others, already mentioned are: Ushers, bodyguard, camera-man etc.
Re: Pastors! by InesQor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2010
@Jon.Bee : Bros, this thing you are doing is not what you told me when you emailed me some months ago. But why?
Re: Pastors! by Joagbaje(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
camera men ,Ushers etc ,Hardly fall, because of their responsibilities, Its part of their sacrifice and training. It takes a man willingness to recieve. But these people are trained in such a way that as helpers in ministry ,they recieve such blessing some other way. Ushers and protocols dont close eyes in service, to pray or dance and jump arround. Though , there are exceptional occasions when such manifestation occur to them or even the pastor deliberately minister to them . I have seen pastor Chris blow on ushers , protocols , Chior etc even instrumentalist . So dont criticise what you dont understand.
Re: Pastors! by nuclearboy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2010
Joagbaje:

camera men ,Ushers etc ,Hardly fall, because of their responsibilities, Its part of their sacrifice and training. It takes a man willingness to recieve. But these people are trained in such a way that as helpers in ministry ,they recieve such blessing some other way. Ushers and protocols dont close eyes in service, to pray or dance and jump arround. Though , there are exceptional occasions when such manifestation occur to them or even the pastor deliberately minister to them . I have seen pastor Chris blow on ushers , protocols , Chior etc even instrumentalist . So dont criticise what you dont understand.

Joagbaje:

HABA! You "TRAIN" some NOT to fall under God's Anointing shocked grin Some receive training on getting "alternative" blessings shocked grin

Atimes you amaze me with the way you tie yourself up. And then you resent others for showing you up when it was you that did yourself in. If you train some NOT to fall, then is Sirjohn (I hope that was the name) not right with his "truth about CE healing school"? Haven't you just proved SirJohn right ALL BY YOURSELF? Training and planning. Film director style! cheesy

Can you imagine the Apostle Peter saying some people were trained NOT to receive the Holy Spirit at Pentecost

Can you imagine Paul saying some received their "gifts of the Spirit" in another way (maybe Shekels or US Dollars)

Chei, the Chris Embassy is truly Chris Embassy.
Re: Pastors! by aletheia(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
Joagbaje:

What?! Is this for real? embarassed
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2010
InesQor:

@Jon.Bee : Bros, this thing you are doing is not what you told me when you emailed me some months ago. But why?

WTF! Me? Mailed you? is this a joke? do i even know you.
are you high on condensate? M-E-N, I'm having whatever you are smoking dude.

BTW, I have nothing against you, so don't take it personal.
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
Joagbaje:

OMG!
What about kids? Trained to reject the holy spirit too, uhn?
Maybe, everybody have a training/responsibility to "fall" or else be declared "unborn again, unspirit-filled" Ah-a! (LOL)
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

WTF! Me? Mailed you? is this a joke? do i even know you.
are you high on condensate? M-E-N, I'm having whatever you are smoking dude.

BTW, I have nothing against you, so don't take it personal.

Easy my guy&take things cool.U just became very active today so dont get agitated.
Just mailed some of our supermods like muki&debosky to pay attention to this section,cos there are some suspicious crooks on board,that needs to loose their posting privileges.Remain calm,so u will not be included. Cheers
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

Easy my guy&take things cool.U just became very active today so dont get agitated.
Just mailed some of our supermods like muki&debosky to pay attention to this section,cos there are some suspicious crooks on board,that needs to loose their posting privileges.Remain calm,so u will not be included. Cheers

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yesss sur!! Who the f-u-c-k made you NL police. why not report me to Seun Osewa. Next thing, you'll be asking me to "roger" you.

Muki & debosky? who the h-e-l-l are those supermodels BTW, A-ha!! (LOL)?

Now "sissy boy" you can STFU & go back to dreamland.
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yesss sur!! Who the f-u-c-k made you NL police. why not report me to Seun Osewa. Next thing, you'll be asking me to "roger" you.

Muki & debosky? who the h-e-l-l are those supermodels BTW, A-ha!! (LOL)?

Now "sissy boy" you can STFU & go back to dreamland.
U begining to sound in ur posts as the ever aggressive&insultive tudor(m)&now tudor(f).
I have a genuine intention whilst making my post but u ve mis construed it like tudor does. No problem. Cheers all the same,cos i dont want to pick a fight with u,since u are a newbee.
Re: Pastors! by maedan(f): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
logten:

everybody falls.

except d camera men?

OM-gosh!! I never really took notice of this tongue. Looks strange though that the church workers are immune. Na wa for the "training" ooh. Anyway let's always keep an open mind about these things, people.
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

U begining to sound in your posts as the ever aggressive&insultive tudor(m)&now tudor(f).
I have a genuine intention whilst making my post but u ve mis construed it like tudor does. No problem. Cheers all the same,cos i dont want to pick a fight with u,since u are a newbee.

Whatever Tudor did to you, it must have been mean.
Cheers "oldbee". No hard feeling
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

Whatever Tudor did to you, it must have been mean.
Cheers "oldbee". No hard feeling

Tudor did me no wrong only that he gets aggressive,insultive&agitated easily. I read peoples comments on him,the buts in his profile as attested to by several posters are same as the 3 xteristics i mentioned here.
So back to jon bee. Lets talk more . How do u see Nl as a forum?
Re: Pastors! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
i dont really tink dats anyting like training not to fall. lol
Re: Pastors! by Joagbaje(m): 3:46am On Jun 27, 2010
nuclearboy:

Joagbaje:

HABA! You "TRAIN" some NOT to fall under God's Anointing shocked grin Some receive training on getting "alternative" blessings shocked grin
Atimes you amaze me with the way you tie yourself up. And then you resent others for showing you up when it was you that did yourself in. If you train some NOT to fall, then is Sirjohn (I hope that was the name) not right with his "truth about CE healing school"? Haven't you just proved SirJohn right ALL BY YOURSELF? Training and planning. Film director style! cheesy

Can you imagine the Apostle Peter saying some people were trained NOT to receive the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
Can you imagine Paul saying some received their "gifts of the Spirit" in another way (maybe Shekels or US Dollars)
Chei, the Chris Embassy is truly Chris Embassy.

God have mearcy on your soul. Dont twist my post. Im not talking about training not to fall. In the first place, falling is not the issue, but what you recieve. People dont fall of their own will. besides , it is not everybody that falls under the anointing.

My point is. officials in a church may miss out of certain things by the virtue of thier responsibilities. it is their sacrifice. But God still less them some other way. what do you think of the children church teachers that are not even opportuned to be in the main auditorium or the security dept watching over cars outside. These are all sacrifices which God will still bless them for. A job has to be done, Security men are security minded, camera men are camera minded. The anointing does not fall on people without their yiededness. You recieve by faith. Why dont the pastor fall down? The officials work with a man of God to minister to others.

Its like comparing pilot and hostesses with passangers in emmergency. The persangers come first.The officials come last. Why didnt Jesus and his disciples eat the boys lunch first before the 5,000 people. afterall They were all hungry. Ministry is sacrifice. But jesus has others plans for his diciples. They take some vacations!

Mark 6:31
And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.

John 18:1-2
When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. [2] And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.

So many ministries have certain meetings where official like these are ministered to. But God still bless them some other way because of their ministry.
Re: Pastors! by Pimpu(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2010
the desperation of man makes us believe in imposible things,not until u understand life in its simplest form u will not understand God. And for those CE members who think, well all d lie n staging of maracle is done to glorify God , They are end time false pastors that Jesus said will do miracle in his name just to deceive many.THEY WILL ALWAYS TALK ABOUT PROSPERITY JUST TO FEED U WT SWEET THINGS AFTERALL WE HV SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT AR FAR FROM ACCEPTING CHRIST IN THEIR LIFE BUT STILL PROSPER N AR FAMOUS SO WHY DONT U FACE THE CHALLENGES IN LIFE TO MAKE IT INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR EASY WAY OUT.REMEMBER THE END THOSE NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS.WISE UP
Re: Pastors! by Joagbaje(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
Megida, na wetin I dey talk am por there?
Re: Pastors! by nuclearboy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2010
^^^ Have you started drinking or is it smoking weed that is your thing? What does the above mean?
Re: Pastors! by Joagbaje(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^ Have you started drinking or is it smoking weed that is your thing? What does the above mean?

I will pretend i didnt see these insults of yours
Re: Pastors! by ogoamaka99(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
@joagbaje,
HABA!, folks who has lost their mind and self proclaimed atheist are pulling your leg and you are busy trying to reply them. They have lost their mind and there is nothing you can say that any of them can understand b/cos they are incapable of understanding again. The only thing you can do for them is to remember them in prayers. But to be found arguing with them, others will think that you have lost your mind also.It is just like been found arguing with a mad man at the market, people will think you have lost your mind.
Re: Pastors! by mrmayor(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2010
[size=14pt]@ Pastor Joagbaje[/size]

Haha haha grin grin grin I'm laffing in Tongues, okokobioko, grin grin grin grin grin  wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink.

Classic Question, couldn't have asked a better question. Just made my evening after a miserable rainy day.

Why Indeed? How the Camera men don't fall. Pastor Joagbaje !, my guy, you would make a great minister of propaganda. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastors! by JeSoul(f): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
logten:

everybody falls.

[size=14pt]except d camera men?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6 www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
ROTFLOL . . .  grin grin this has got to be one of the funniest things I've read on NL  grin  grin

Infact, I'm now struggling to figure out which is funnier; the above or the below:

Joagbaje:

Re: Pastors! by kokoye(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
ondo_boi:

I dey go church but my own pastor no dey do miracle na only tithe him sabi.

grin grin
Re: Pastors! by Enigma(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^ That line made me laugh too when I first saw it grin

{There are some such good one liners like that dotted over Nairaland Religion section in fact}

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Be Born Again. / The Man "Jesus" / Anti-gay Archbishop Under Investigation For Sexual Misconduct With Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.