Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform (389 Views)

TINUBU Is Towing The Path Of ABBA KYARI / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / What Will Happen To Religious Leaders Involved In Partisan Politics – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Djoel: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2023
Seun, you and your moderators appear to have taken a firm position to be a media stooge and an instrument of partisan politics. You keep giving selective endorsements to all sorts of unverified and unauthoritative opinions serving the interest of this incumbent government.

The media is powerful, the beauty of it's power is it's bold stance for the truth, acting as the standard for social conscience. This power of course can be corrupted, but the real power then has been lost when it is corrupted to swerve to serve personal or partisan interests.

You have the power to use your platform for what you care, but you can't stop it from loosing the power of it's credibility.

Look at the topic you guys gave endorsement on the front page where there is ongoing Tribunal.
https://www.nairaland.com/7743271/atiku-obi-lose-election-petition

What type of irresponsible journalism is this??
Hide this post or let some APC hirelings curse as usual, but the truth stands and the repercussions and loss of your credibility can't be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Efuaye(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2023
Nairaland has always been pro-ACN/APC

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2023
You forgot the platform was designed for profit making

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Djoel: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2023
CondenseMilk:
You forgot the platform was designed for profit making

It makes even more profit when it is non-partisan. We know many media houses that have been boycotted for becoming boring and offensive tools serving the interest of politicians.
Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by helinues: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Wailing in new dimensions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by CodeTemplar: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2023
They ban my account anytime a bad policy has just been made. It.shows they are avoiding known opposers of insensitive govts. Mynd44 is a scourge to this platform.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by duro4chang(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2023
Still playing victim mentality
Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Vinnie2000(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2023
The problem is Mynd44 who behaves as if he is Tinubu's family member. sad

He needs to change his distateful behaviour. 😒

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Yorubapiglet: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Fake News and bastardized opinions are allowed to grace Frontpage and that useless action is championed by the bigoted Propagandist MOD, who is basically partisan on a platform IT should maintain neutrality.

@Seun, unless your alternate moniker is that notorious MOD, just know that everything has it's season

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Lemos14: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Djoel:
Seun, you and your moderators appear to have taken a firm position to be a media stooge and an instrument of partisan politics. You keep giving selective endorsements to all sorts of unverified and unauthoritative opinions serving the interest of this incumbent government.

The media is powerful, the beauty of it's power is it's bold stance for the truth, acting as the standard for social conscience. This power of course can be corrupted, but the real power then has been lost when it is corrupted to swerve to serve personal or partisan interests.

You have the power to use your platform for what you care, but you can't stop it from loosing the power of it's credibility.

Look at the topic you guys gave endorsement on the front page where there is ongoing Tribunal.

Hide this post or let some APC hirelings curse as usual, but the truth stands and the repercussions and loss of your credibility can't be stopped.

Seun will ban you now for "defaming" him...tinubu minions are an interesting set of people

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Emperormartin(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Is there any other platform like nairaland I can register and join in Nigeria or elsewhere.

I want to deactivate my account here asap. I'm a good lover of news and gist round the globe. And I like participating not merely reading people's comment.

It's been a good ride with nairaland from 2015 I joined but now the partisan politics reeks of impunity. Time to call it quit.

Any person with another news platform should lemme know.

One love

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by helinues: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2023
Btw, @ Seun, what exactly have you been doing about the NL scammers who have been operating for a decade on this forum now.

Why not introduce mobile registration as was suggested earlier. Wondering how many mailer daemon leads go dey for your database email leads
Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Djoel:

mteeeew
Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by OloyeVIII: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
44's a piece of sh!t.. Seun needs to be banned.. The platform is pure horse sh!t

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Lemos14: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
Emperormartin:
Is there any other platform like nairaland I can register and join in Nigeria or elsewhere.

I want to deactivate my account here asap. I'm a good lover of news and gist round the globe. And I like participating not merely reading people's comment.

It's been a good ride with nairaland from 2015 I joined but now the partisan politics reeks of impunity. Time to call it quit.

One love

I recommend echo Nigeria.

But you will register using your whatsapp number..I'm still looking for other forums because nairaland is a pig sty at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Djoel: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Emperormartin:

One love

You spoke my mind spot on. Even the MOD, I don't know how old he was in 2006 when I joined Nairaland. The bigotry and distasteful partisanship begs for an alternative. Seun has no idea what it means loosing credibility for his over 2 decades investment to a good competition.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by Emperormartin(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lemos14:

I recommend echo Nigeria.

But you will register using your whatsapp number..I'm still looking for other forums because nairaland is a pig sty at the moment
Okay thanks

I'll look up for echo
Re: Nairaland Towing The Path Of A Partisan Media Platform by BadMaster: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
You people should quit Nairaland and get out of here. Always crying when something doesn't favour you and the candidate you support.

The SDP presidential candidate's opinion is important, given that he was a candidate in the last election. He isn't just an ordinary citizen. As far as I am concerned, you people can go and hang yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Prosecute Anambra Candidate For Faking 2023 UTME Top Score / I Got JAMB Text Message That I Scored 249 — Mmesoma / Alex Ekwueme University T hisGlobe.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.