Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Did T.b Joshua Prophesied Super Eagle Lost To Guinea ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did T.b Joshua Prophesied Super Eagle Lost To Guinea ? (1129 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Did T.b Joshua Prophecied The End Of Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did T.b Joshua Prophesied Super Eagle Lost To Guinea ? by alaxneo: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2011
please i want to know this story is true, someone posted that t.b joshua prophesied that nigeria will lost 0-1 to guinea here is the post below

Prophet T.B. Joshua last sunday prophesied that the match will end 1 - 0 in favour of guinea.

He said the goal will come after a long strugle by the two sides.

'i watched the full match in my dream last night' he said. He made the statement in his church where live cameras are streaming his service to millions of viewers around the world.
'the holy spirit is infallibly
accurate! Any day i make a
mistake in prophesy, it means i
am not talking from God' - snr.
Prophet T.B. Joshua

please nairalander confirm this story
Re: Did T.b Joshua Prophesied Super Eagle Lost To Guinea ? by fpeter(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2011
grin shocked shocked, This is the worst grammar i've read in recent times

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Christian Woman Adopts 14 Children In Uganda - Starts Ministry / host / Attention All Atheists: Rapture Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.