Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice (15053 Views)

Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar / West Ham Is The Best Place For Me’ – Man City Target Declan Rice / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Coloraddo07(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Omo
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Cantonese: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
Lol What's so special about this Rice 🍚 anyway? Ain't no fvcking way my Liverpool will pay anything more than 40m for him. Westham either take the 40 or go look for another føolish club that'll pay exorbitant price for him.

Dem go pay.

Liverpool must pay heavier for players this season.

Remember 40m + 1 for Suarez?They rejected and sold to Barca at a higher cost.

That matter still dey boil for my blood.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Bahamas95(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Overated player.

These English people go use packaging entice you to buy sh!t with your money. Assuming Okocha na English man he for win balon d 'or.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
nairalanda1:
Everybody wants rice.
what of beans
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Option504: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Rejected 90m bid for ordinary Rice? What if na bag of rice, how much dat one go be?
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by internationalman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
British Government and FAs have removed subsidy payment on British players since 2015 till date that's why they've become more expensive.

They take 40% from the sales of any British players and uses the money in maintaining the high standard the league has..

If you doubt me, then how do you explain the high cost of purchasing British players.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Kharol1234: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Who na better sell am all this English players self na wash
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by NobleSeed(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
I never knew Rice is cost in England,here in Nigeria is 1,300 for rubber 😂 😂

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
ArchiLimited:

Worth it my foot. That amount would buy caicedo and lavia. I have no idea the obsession with English players and the gross overpricing that comes with it
It's because they have pounds and na their league
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by yinkeys(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
ArchiLimited:
At this point I wish Mancity and arsenal would both simultaneously pull out of this deal and let West Ham eat their rice by themselves. What nonsense. These are the guys spoiling football. 90m for rice and you have audacity to say it's too small. That means mbappe would be 500m going by that valuation
The market now is nothing but a bubble
What is Declan Rice playing sef
He’s not a Jude Bellingham to be worth 100 million euros.
They should come to Nigeria to buy 50 Declan Rice for less the price
Anything Arsenal tries to go for these clubs will bid hahaha. Chelsea last season
They should minimize the way they reveal their targets to journalists especially until the deal goes through
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Gboom: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
I don't know what is the wrong with west ham management, Chelsea wanted to buy him last summer they slap 100m. Until they are unable to see a waster clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U and City, their head will correct.

Rice to me should not cost more than 60m like caicedo

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by juwoonn(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
City oloju kokoro
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Tealcrestmedia(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Same hype that came with drinkwater....
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by osazsky(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
yinkeys:

and wat does bellingham play...last season no throphy

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by XTRIMIOUS: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Rice is expensive, even in Nigeria. But this English rice is overhyped
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by yinkeys(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
juwoonn:
City oloju kokoro
Na the game na don’t you want them to win 4 trophies next season
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Poske95(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin
theophorus:
Rice wen we dey bag for 34k for Naija abi wetin dey worry these people self cool

Okay? Na Derica of Rice dem wan buy, no wahala, market go sell ooo. cheesy

NB: Make dem come Naija dem go see Local Ri Rice.

grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Declan Rice's realistic market value is €50 million. Any club that goes ahead to pay more than that for that "slightly above average" midfielder, has no marketing sense.

English are in the habit of overrating and over-pricing their players. That's how they ended up selling the calamity that is Maguire to Man United for a stupendously outrageous amount.

By the way, why is Arsenal always in the habit of wanting to pay for players in installments.. grin? I used to think it was Arsene Wenger that was stingy. Turns out the club itself too like Osusu payment.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by yinkeys(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
osazsky:
Do you watch dortmund at all ?
Did you watch England at the World Cup ?
He’s a midfield boss o
Like modric
Well they lost the trophy by not winning their final game at home
Bellingham was injured
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by PepeXKermit: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
This arsenal go dey price player like say na groundnut selller them dey price..lol

1 Like

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Day169: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
ArchiLimited:
At this point I wish Mancity and arsenal would both simultaneously pull out of this deal and let West Ham eat their rice by themselves. What nonsense. These are the guys spoiling football. 90m for rice and you have audacity to say it's too small. That means mbappe would be 500m going by that valuation
Wetin dey inside the rice sef? angry
Dem wan add "Stone"? cool
Man City sha!
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
osazsky:

Jude Bellingham is twice the player that Declan Rice is.
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Gentew(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
ArchiLimited:

English players are overpaid and overpriced....
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Nyanabo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
Lol What's so special about this Rice 🍚 anyway? Ain't no fvcking way my Liverpool will pay anything more than 40m for him. Westham either take the 40 or go look for another føolish club that'll pay exorbitant price for him.

You should know English players are always overhyped and overpriced. And 70% of the time they are not worth it. Take maguire as a case study.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Nyanabo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ikem11:

For arsenal to make 90 million offer shows you the kind of player he is

This is arsenal post Wenger.
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by Geovanni412(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
yinkeys:

Anything Arsenal tries to go for these clubs will bid hahaha. Chelsea last season
They should minimize the way they reveal their targets to journalists especially until the deal goes through

Why not sign WIlfred Ndidi instead?

He will be cheaper- it's a gamble giving his injury history but Ndidi,when fit, can do everything as a DMF.
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by yinkeys(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Mbappe on transfer market is over 200 m grin minimum
Market don spoil finish
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Badassniggga:

With all this noise for Rice, do u no that Thomas Partey is rated about 20 to 30m?

It's typical. Na so Dem take overrrate Sancho. Now his football career is confused. Bellingham has followed as RM has poured 100m inside soak away.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
yinkeys:

Not sure why arsenal need since they have jorginho and Partey. You will be shocked that Partey isn't rated more than 30m
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by yinkeys(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
lexy2014:

Not sure why arsenal need since they have jorginho and Partey. You will be shocked that Partey isn't rated more than 30m
Xhaka is gone
Re: West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
yinkeys:

Xhaka is gone

That's true. But that 100m, Rice no reach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi, Inter Miami CF 1-2 Houston Dynamo: Miami Lost US Open Cup Final / Man Utd's Luke Shaw Criticises Referee For Hudson-Odoi No Penalty Handball / Super Eagles Goalkeeper Francis Uzoho Wishes Son A Happy 17th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.