Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists (35222 Views)

Just A Year Used Camry Big Daddy+i4+see Proof Of Ownership For Confirmation / Change Of Ownership For Naija Used Cars Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by bixton(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Cmeo:
This development is not bad. I think its part of the plan to help our credit system.

With this, it will be easy to use vehicle to access credit/loan so far your proof of ownership is established and current.

Think it again.
It's like when they say the CBN through the banks needs your social media handle before you can operate an account with them.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by a4cube: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

We are in debt, and our tax to gdp is low.

We better start making more money, or we take more loans , you know. Loans are worse.
And you president is using 120 cars convoy for a less than 30 minutes distance? Is that how somebody in debt behave?
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by nairalanda1(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
a4cube:
And you president is using 120 cars convoy for a less than 30 minutes distance? Is that how somebody in debt behave?

Yeah, which is why I didn't vote for his party in the first place.

Come man, stating we are in debt does not mean we applaud government waste, you know.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by a4cube: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Naa, I am just concerned.

It's too early bro. Don't be a plastic supporter. Stand on the mandate and the extortion together. You can do bro. 1k is not bruv.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by AssoJnr: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Yes but if u are good or u have a good keke rider he will pay that money in one year because i bought keke for some guys when okada was banned in Lagos as i am talking to you now two almost through and i dont know how they are doing it both of them balance more than 20k in a week one balance 100k in a week sometimes fast guys
Hello bro, pls I need to talk to you. Pls drop your number I'll call or my whatsapp is 0 7 0 3 4 3 4 5 9 9 4
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by a4cube: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello, So being an APC supporter mandates me to not say the truth few times?
Does it mean you say lies to support APC most of the times?
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2023
a4cube:
Does it mean you say lies to support APC most of the times?

Depends on how you see it.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by a4cube: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yeah, which is why I didn't vote for his party in the first place.

Come man, stating we are in debt does not mean we applaud government waste, you know.
But I have not seen you condemn the flamboyancy among the politicians in this period of austerity but you are always quick to support the squeeze on your fellow poor masses.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by nairalanda1(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2023
a4cube:
But I have not seen you condemn the flamboyancy among the politicians in this period of austerity but you are always quick to support the squeeze on your fellow poor masses.

I just did in my response to you.

Better stop making strange assumptions...because I don't talk the way you think I should talk.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by a4cube: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

I just did in my response to you.

Better stop making strange assumptions...because I don't talk the way you think I should talk.
Can you copy your post and highlight your condemnation let me see pls.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by nairalanda1(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2023
a4cube:
Can you copy your post and highlight your condemnation let me see pls.

Here is what I said...

'Come man, stating we are in debt does not mean we applaud government waste, you know'.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by a4cube: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

Here is what I said...

'Come man, stating we are in debt does not mean we applaud government waste, you know'.
This is not condemnation pal.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by nairalanda1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
a4cube:
This is not condemnation pal.

Okay.,I give up.

Good afternoon. I am not playing your game anymore.

As for me, APC =PDP=LP. They are all the same, and I support none of them
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by a4cube: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

Okay.,I give up.

Good afternoon. I am not playing your game anymore.

As for me, APC =PDP=LP. They are all the same, and I support none of them

😁😄😃
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by nairalanda1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
a4cube:
😁😄😃

Ah yes, another one.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by hush15: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

Actually, Ghanaians complain about their government well well

On this site once, eons ago, I was once confronted by a Ghanaian after I argued for subsidy removal, who told me I was wrong, and that they were not enjoying their high fuel prices at all.

He also blasted their government.

Ghana's government is very corrupt. (see this link here). As are most African countries, including South Africa, which is having power cuts because of decades of corruption in the power sector, and coal sector. That does not excuse Nigeria's government, and it should not, but it shows the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I insist that they still learners by our side. Infact, we are the corrupting influence on their culture cos I remember those days of Jerry Rawlings, I have never seen them so proud. They not perfect but they still better in terms of integrity. Our leaders are far from it.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by webizone(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2023
It is because that one is already too high. You guys don't understand what is going on. Any new government that comes in creates an artificial tax on something that people will be paying. The high vehicle license fees means that we are still paying the former president that increased it.

This one now is for Tinubu and the cronies it is meant for.

That's why, if there seems to be any new president that will look into all the billings nigerians are paying, even former government officials will fight him/her because, he/she will cut their feeding bottle.

GAZZUZZ:
All they had to do was increase vehicle license by ₦1k instead of this confusion .
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by webizone(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2023
hush15:

I insist that they still learners by our side. Infact, we are the corrupting influence on their culture cos I remember those days of Jerry Rawlings, I have never seen them so proud. They not perfect but they still better in terms of integrity. Our leaders are far from it.

No mind d guy. South Africa's power cuts started recently. Na we dey wan copy.
I have South Africans I work with and they will tell you that their power authority will warn them of how long the power will be off. It was 4hours off before, but now it's 10hours+.

Is it not Nigeria that light will go off without warning and can last for days again? Coupled with the estimated billing?

These days, na to keep quiet and hustle for yourself and family. Mumu must wake up or die this time around.
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by yunus22: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Yes but if u are good or u have a good keke rider he will pay that money in one year because i bought keke for some guys when okada was banned in Lagos as i am talking to you now two almost through and i dont know how they are doing it both of them balance more than 20k in a week one balance 100k in a week sometimes fast guys
good morning sir I haven't got any reply from you
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by yunus22: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Hello sir
Re: Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists by Fidecoo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
nairalanda1:

To pay for your mummy's birthday party.

I forgive you because this is a faceless forum.
If not,I swear to God and on my life,that you would have regretted for mentioning my mum on a quote.

Or if possible, can you pls send me your address or contact, pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NGK Spark Plugs and KYB Shock Absorber. / 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) / Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.