Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. (3103 Views)

My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have?? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Animegirl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
My friend came to complain to me that four of her boyfriends can no longer afford her lifestyle, including paying her annual rent of 400,000 naira. They claim it's because of the removal of fuel subsidies and the overall high cost of living. As a result, she is now compelled to return to her parents' house."

True, true wetin Tinubu do no good. It is well.
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by taylor89(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
embarassed
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by TemplarLandry: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
You're now mocking her?
I like your fiction by the way.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:
My friend came to complain to me that four of her boyfriends can no longer afford her lifestyle, including paying her annual rent of 400,000 naira. They claim it's because of the removal of fuel subsidies and the overall high cost of living. As a result, she is now compelled to return to her parents' house."

Those boy friends are too stingy..fetching water from a borehole without paying

9 Likes

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by ikeno(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
She should get a job😠

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by brain54(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Well…

Too bad she has to return to the slum… where she came from originally.

Alternatively, she should contemplate increasing the number of boyfriends… from 4 to like 16.

So they can share the bills more easily.

Now, that’s the real subsidy!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
four boyfriends naija girls are now number one in the olosho business

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by lordnkem000(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Your friend abi na u?
This girl I no understand u o

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Theory2022: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Gaskiya wetin Tinubu do no good
as themBOIZ dun received sance

OloDo
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Animegirl(f): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You're now mocking her?
I like your fiction by the way.

I'm not but it was actually funny when she say this.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by NBAjunior: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Stupid jobless troll

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by genesishouse: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
ask her to quickly increase to number to 20, so they can share the bill 20k per participant, very easy to pay, subsidy will not affect that one

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin
So na wetin Tinubu do be your problem now abi na wetin your olosho friend dey do to those four innocent men be the main problem? undecided. Why you wan shift goal post? undecided
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Joshchi19(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

You again here with another lie, after complaining of your boyfriend's abnormal demand for sex

Zukwanu ike

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by talented321: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
One of my sister has the same mindset, i don advice her tire.
You no get work just because you are dating one yahoo boy or one boy is spending excess on you, instead of you to rent an average apartment you went and rent an apartment of 500k, what if he decide to end the relationship, you go back to your parents.
Women, if a man is spending excess on you, rent an average apartment and save money to do business in time to come it will help you.
###talented

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Rexymania(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Las las, everybody go learn
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Kobicove(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
genesishouse:
ask her to quickly increase to number to 20, so they can share the bill 20k per participant, very easy to pay, subsidy will not affect that one

grin
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by talented321: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
No be you say your boyfriend dey Bleep u 3times a day?
Animegirl:

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
that TROLL again....
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by egopersonified(f): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
I don't understand people. You have 4 boyfriends and you couldn't raise 500k to start even hair business but you could raise 400k for rent?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by id4sho(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

They've realized that their immediate family needs is top priority. Advice to get something doing
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by siofra(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Those her boyfriends are very lazy. Don't blame Tinubu. Nigerian men are just naturally lazy. This hard economy should serve as a challenge to them to work harder. Work till their last breath until they are able to provide for their women.
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by MechanicMike: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Animegirl:

angry
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Caramia2020(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
If they can't afford it, she should do the payment na. They are always doing things above their pockets while looking at the pocket of others. Leechers everywhere as if relationship is now a paid employment.
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by imagrg(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
I recommend hookup for her oh.

But the only problem is that her toto would turn a mobile borehole. grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
So na wetin Tinubu do be your problem now abi na wetin your olosho friend dey do to those four innocent men be the main problem? undecided. Why you wan shift goal post? undecided
Your friend is just being lazy. Must she depend on men to pick up the tab for her? Make she go find handwork to generate her own revenue joor!
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2023
Animegirl:

Kilode 4 boyfriends, na orphan she be?
No one has Glory in her lineage at all?
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Dshocker(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2023
Animegirl:

Your olosho friend no try at all...

So after years of prostituting, she has nothing to show for it.

Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by nedekid: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2023
brain54:
Well…

Too bad she has to return to the slum… where she came from originally.

Alternatively, she should contemplate increasing the number of boyfriends… from 4 to like 16.

So they can share the bills more easily.

Now, that’s the real subsidy!
Lol
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Rokiat(f): 5:50am On Jul 31, 2023
I really hope she’s just finessing them and not really sleeping with all 4 otherwise her pussy must really be suffering. lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by VinnyBaba: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2023
Rokiat:
I really hope she’s just finessing them and not really sleeping with all 4 otherwise her pussy must really be suffering. lipsrsealed

Hmmm, Rokiat Babe!

Where have you been @?🤔🙂
Re: My Friend's Four Boyfriends Can No Longer Afford To Pay Her Rent. by Rokiat(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hmmm, Rokiat Babe!

Where have you been @?🤔🙂

I been around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl / Engaged, Pregnant And Competing With A Fellow Nigerian Woman! / Love Match Are You Compatible With Him Or Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.